Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Peepli Live:P - Page 4

beauty84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: x-hc-x

That is so true - can Jake bring her topic down a little so they don't sound cheap? Because that is what they seem to be. You can call her popular & the heart of GF all yu want but that makes yu all pathetic for going and talking about what GC doesn want yu guys to. Go ahead link them up for fun but not so that if GC reads it he becomes offended . He himself has shown that he is in love with his dream girl so stop it !?!?

And as at as it goes for professionalism and being cool with it like DD is - GC has a fianc guys- yu guys Refer to her as his GF but she's not his girlfriend she's his fianc and theres a difference. Why can't he be like shahrukh & Kajol ? Many reasons And some of them are just common sense .
STOP creating such dumb topics & they won't even get closed than DUH !?! Easy as that .

what proof  do you have that GC love his dream girl.......we have never seen any video in which GC is jumping from a mountain......🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lina. thumbnail
^ x-hc-x & rdfan
It's OKAY to want reel to becom real. It's actually NORMAL.
It's another thing to bash Debi cuz we want GurTi to b together. Which we don't.
So yes, we wish dat Gurti wud get together and dey lok AWESOME together but we hav not shown any disrespect to Debi. Atleast I haven't and Jake hasn't. Jake's a fun person. I'm so sry dat she is. Idk dere is any crime in havin fun.
Ofcourse, sumtimes da posts get out of hands but its not bcuz of da topics but da spamming. as i said b4, we respect da mods and we understand dat dey need to do deir jobs.
Yet most of all.....
We haven't bashed other topic makers. Its either we comment or we don't. simple. we press da LIKE button or we don't.
We don call dem DUMB nor do we call dem RIDICULOUS bcuz its a friendly forum. We connect wit our likes nd dislikes. We TALK bout our Dislikes or Likes.
but We Don't BASH Bout Other Posts.

beauty84 thumbnail

I don't care what yu have to say . If I see any topic linking DD+ GC that's going to put the shownin danger zone than yeah I'm going to comment on it and be against it - not like yu people who do nothing but support it . I plan on watching this show for awhile now not letting it end because someone on IF want to talk about inappropriate things

do what ever you want to do, did i asked you to tell me about your future plans i dont think so then why are you giving me explanation  
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: beauty84

what proof  do you have that GC love his dream girl.......we have never seen any video in which GC is jumping from a mountain......🀣

Agree 
I Havent Seen A Video Of That 2
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
beauty84 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: WhiteFantasy

^ x-hc-x & rdfan
It's OKAY to want reel to becom real. It's actually NORMAL.
It's another thing to bash Debi cuz we want GurTi to b together. Which we don't.
So yes, we wish dat Gurti wud get together and dey lok AWESOME together but we hav not shown any disrespect to Debi. Atleast I haven't and Jake hasn't. Jake's a fun person. I'm so sry dat she is. Idk dere is any crime in havin fun.
Ofcourse, sumtimes da posts get out of hands but its not bcuz of da topics but da spamming. as i said b4, we respect da mods and we understand dat dey need to do deir jobs.
Yet most of all.....
We haven't bashed other topic makers. Its either we comment or we don't. simple. we press da LIKE button or we don't.
We don call dem DUMB nor do we call dem RIDICULOUS bcuz its a friendly forum. We connect wit our likes nd dislikes. We TALK bout our Dislikes or Likes.
but We Don't BASH Bout Other Posts.

but seem like every one else bashing us...😑
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Topic starter: Nobody asked u to not discuss GurTi, but to link up them is not allowed, it's against IF's rules, so no need to point fingers at the mods for baseless reasons, beside this such link-up topics can be really bad into these actors life, I too like GurTi and want to see them together, but it doesn't mean to cross the limit, they have a space in their personal life which should be respected and not interfered in...........

Beside this, nobody is targetting Jake, this rule is not only or Geet forum, but the whole IF, it's not allowed to make link-up topics on couples in the whole, not only Geet, I hope u got the point..........

I think we have very fair mods........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
springs thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I am mostly a silent reader in the geet forum and I think the MODs are doing a grrrrrrrrrrreat job πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I don't understand why anyone would want to link up GC & DD πŸ˜• who seem to be good friends - a thumbs up to the MODs who are trying to maintain a clean forum πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by springs - 13 years ago
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

That is so true - can Jake bring her topic down a little so they don't sound cheap? Because that is what they seem to be. You can call her popular & the heart of GF all yu want but that makes yu all pathetic for going and talking about what GC doesn want yu guys to. Go ahead link them up for fun but not so that if GC reads it he becomes offended . He himself has shown that he is in love with his dream girl so stop it !?!?

And as at as it goes for professionalism and being cool with it like DD is - GC has a fianc guys- yu guys Refer to her as his GF but she's not his girlfriend she's his fianc and theres a difference. Why can't he be like shahrukh & Kajol ? Many reasons And some of them are just common sense .
STOP creating such dumb topics & they won't even get closed than DUH !?! Easy as that .

U R so right.......WE Jake & Co r so cheap peopleπŸ˜†......Then y can't u guys leave us alone.....How can u know what type of topics Jake made unless u read it....And now u know very well that Jake made same type of topics all the time....all the topic has name of the topic maker too.....so u better to not entered int that thread....Bashing of fans is also not allowed here tooo.....
palmbeach1238 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

All Gurti fans.....

I have nothing against you discussing GurTi and their on-screen chemistry.

But when you are linking GC to DD in your posts with snide comments......you are basically showing your disrespect to both the actors...especially when it is pretty clear that GC does not like it. 

SRK may not have a problem with having his name connected to Eenie, Minnie, Minii, Moe....but you know that GC clearly does have a problem with it.  So...if you are true fans of either GC, DD or both....you need to respect that!!

Having fun at the expense of both the actors is not very clever.  As you can see what happened in a previous thread......the thread quickly decended into name-calling and bashing and rude comments being made against other members of the forum.  This is why there are rules in the forum..... which do not allow discussion on actors' personal lives.

Discuss the show and GurTi...by all means...but show respect for their personal lives....and you will not have the mods closing your posts!!

BTW - I hope you guys do know that SRK closed his twitter account recently because of problems with his so-called fans??????

Stop with this nonsense or this forum will become a joke and will end up like another DMG forum......unless that is your real your intention!!

Edited by palmbeach1238 - 13 years ago
MaanGeetkiSimmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: beauty84

what proof do you have that GC love his dream girl.......we have never seen any video in which GC is jumping from a mountain......🀣

If for yu a guy has to jump off a mountain yup be in love than god knows what you're definition of love is 8) whatever Im not here to teach yu something and nor am I saying the I'm against GurTi, I haven't said this once . I think it would be fantastical of they were together & it would make my life complete =P but they're not and I'm not going to make posts that are linking them or anything offensive to GC .

Do yu not watch SBS ? Or have yu never seen their blog ? I can't make yu change yur mind about jakes post but they're offensive, not all of them but half of them are . Btw, people don't just have Karva Chauth vraths for 6years in a row for people they don't love OKAI ? :)