Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by x-hc-x

Jake opens ap ridiculous topics and every damn topic links GC + DD together . Yu think its OKAI 2 do that ?!? No actually it's not . The truth is that the Jake person doesnt give a crap about the show otherwise she wouldn't open such topics knowing it offend the actors and especially GC - the harsh truth is she just doesn't care if the show will end or GC would leave it . Her continuous actions are lame and by yu all supporinf her I just proves that yu guys are just as lame and are helping her end the how and offend GC - GOiD JOB MODS !
yep we are just as  lame as u dear😳😳 and wen ppl express their opinions abt the show.. its like the entire universe ie fanatics will come and eat us alive🥱🥱 ...

niwayzz no denying mods do a fantastic job..  and like i said i aint blamin mods bt those who always report topics😳

Why are people so desperate for reel to becum real especially When the actor himself is against the opinion and has shown his displeasure ......
Originally posted by nucleusoflove

Well,

it would be their own loss if they decide nt to work together.

As far as I know, DD has never complained or made a public statement about her personal relationships.

She has never complained about the link ups with GC.

And you would think as a girl, she would be more worried about her reputation.

There's nothing to feel insecure about or to worry about because we are just plain fans who love them and want to see them together.

Just because we talk about it, make fun of it, wish for it or cry for it, none of this would make a difference.

And I am nt fighting with Mods or with Jyoti here, but Jake is my friend and so are the others.
I do not like people complaining and trying to shut down other people's posts because of their own opinion.

We are merely talking abt their chemistry not badmouthing them.

jeeeez!!

Let them have their fun. If u don't like it, just ignore it.
Live and let live.

GC is busy posting his opinions on his blog then why not poor us?

ppl have been linking up kajol and sharukh in the past even shahrukh and juhi chaawla ,they dint pay heed to it,did they stop wrking together,i guess SRK,KAJOL chem has been the best onscreen chem till date,its only getting bettr wid time,i guess dis in fact gives popularity to the actors,its part ov showbiz ,i guess actors need to become mature enuff to handle it,ppl have been liking up juhi parmar and hussain frm kumkum,they dint even bother and are still close frends😃😆
Lol..

Jake is one of the most popular people on this forum because people like what she writes.

She has never bad mouthed anyone and the people whom GC is complaining about is not Jake or the others.

This forum is not some restricted serious place  but it is for a pass time, for people who are addicted to the show, for people who think the actors are hot , for people who want to discuss the show and the actors in it etc.

So I think we should be more mature about it and not run and complain to the mods about others.

Why Hate?
ps.... just to make it clear.. i dnt ever want to see gurmeet and drashti together in real life😃
Originally posted by _innocent_

ps.... just to make it clear.. i dnt ever want to see gurmeet and drashti together in real life😃
oh u r so right milllions ov reasons for it hahahahah its better as long as it stays a fun topic everyone welcome to join in so wat next regarding dis,jake plz do the honours lol😆😆😆😆😆😆
don blame it on poor jyoti. she's jus doin her job. 😆
as for jake. we all lov jake. but we also hav 2 respect da mods. 😊
we all hate da rules dats y we break dem. but we can't blame da mods for doin dere job. dey r seriously jus doin dere job. its not sumtin dey can break or else dey get in trouble.
😉

Originally posted by x-hc-x

Jake opens ap ridiculous topics and every damn topic links GC + DD together . Yu think its OKAI 2 do that ?!? No actually it's not . The truth is that the Jake person doesnt give a crap about the show otherwise she wouldn't open such topics knowing it offend the actors and especially GC - the harsh truth is she just doesn't care if the show will end or GC would leave it . Her continuous actions are lame and by yu all supporinf her I just proves that yu guys are just as lame and are helping her end the how and offend GC - GOiD JOB MODS !

u cld LAME at least we dont use these wors in our post ......wht abt u? do you have any manners , luk like no one ever gave u lesson on how to behave with other people around you!!! is that the way you address other people go get a life some where if you do not like JAKES' POST who the hell is asking you to open it and read all the stuff going around there, it shows you are interested in all that 🤣 you even dont know yourself what you like n what you dont like😕 you are hanging in between.....some where in the mid🤢 
Originally posted by rdfan

Why are people so desperate for reel to becum real especially When the actor himself is against the opinion and has shown his displeasure ......

That is so true - can Jake bring her topic down a little so they don't sound cheap? Because that is what they seem to be. You can call her popular & the heart of GF all yu want but that makes yu all pathetic for going and talking about what GC doesn want yu guys to. Go ahead link them up for fun but not so that if GC reads it he becomes offended . He himself has shown that he is in love with his dream girl so stop it !?!?

And as at as it goes for professionalism and being cool with it like DD is - GC has a fianc guys- yu guys Refer to her as his GF but she's not his girlfriend she's his fianc and theres a difference. Why can't he be like shahrukh & Kajol ? Many reasons And some of them are just common sense .
STOP creating such dumb topics & they won't even get closed than DUH !?! Easy as that .
Originally posted by beauty84

u cld LAME at least we dont use these wors in our post ......wht abt u? do you have any manners , luk like no one ever gave u lesson on how to behave with other people around you!!! is that the way you address other people go get a life some where if you do not like JAKES' POST who the hell is asking you to open it and read all the stuff going around there, it shows you are interested in all that 🤣you even dont know yourself what you like n what you dont like😕 you are hanging in between.....some where in the mid🤢

I don't care what yu have to say . If I see any topic linking DD+ GC that's going to put the shownin danger zone than yeah I'm going to comment on it and be against it - not like yu people who do nothing but support it . I plan on watching this show for awhile now not letting it end because someone on IF want to talk about inappropriate things