Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beauty84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
we all luv jakes' post ........we dont want we need her to be close...
n mods why u r alwyz closing hr thread......Maneet in real are Gurti 
untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimmish

i agree with the topic maker completelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

this is the time we shuld defend our dear jake she is truly the soul ov this forum 

u r right we need to fight for the queen ov GF dis time.
we want jake back wid full honour and respectπŸ˜‰ jake is ds best
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@nucleusoflove tell me what u will do when GC and DD decide not to work together because ppl like to link them up and ruin their name even though there is nothing going on between them?
kazena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nucleusoflove

<font size="3">Guys,

U can't just close any topic here just because u have a bunch of lame rules set by yourselves.

A lot of us love Jake and her posts.

We also are on this forum because we love GEET..because of Maan and Geet.

Now who is playing Maan??????
I think it's Gurmeet Choudhary right??

And who's playing Geet? Dhrashti Dhami huh??

The serial is mainly based on these two, their chemsitry, their looks and their love.

So u guys have to co-operate if we talk about it.

This is a public forum, not some place we have to be scared of wht we should and should not write.

U can't torture or brutalize a person/people for loving the characters and wanting to see them together.

Jake or people like her are not going to go anywhere.

you can't close every other topic like this and make them feel uninvited.

So just chill out.

it's not the first time people have wanted stars to be together.

uggghhh

</font>

agree Jake topic are always make this forum live
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
I agree with Jyoti.The best mod ever.
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maaneet are GurTi .. talk about them but dont go so far as linking them up in real life ... that's where a line is being crossed ....and thats when topics get closed ...

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ nucluesoflove

If we want to be part of IF we have to follow certain rules. The mods enforce these rules. If we do not follow those rules IF has the right to penalize us.

Let us all remember that a mod will only look at a post if someone reports it.  Why are we blaming the mod again πŸ˜•

Let us not forget one thing - DD and GC are individuals who are working together to make a fantastic series. In the past, fans have become too obsessed with the lead pair's chemistry leading to tension between the two and the series being shut down. If this is what you want feel free to go ahead and speculate all you want.

A little fun does not hurt as long as you do not cross the limits. If you create tensions between the lead pair then the series will be affected. I hope you remember this and respect this.
Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
nucleusoflove thumbnail
Well,

it would be their own loss if they decide nt to work together.

As far as I know, DD has never complained or made a public statement about her personal relationships.

She has never complained about the link ups with GC.

And you would think as a girl, she would be more worried about her reputation.

There's nothing to feel insecure about or to worry about because we are just plain fans who love them and want to see them together.

Just because we talk about it, make fun of it, wish for it or cry for it, none of this would make a difference.

And I am nt fighting with Mods or with Jyoti here, but Jake is my friend and so are the others.
I do not like people complaining and trying to shut down other people's posts because of their own opinion.

We are merely talking abt their chemistry not badmouthing them.

jeeeez!!

Let them have their fun. If u don't like it, just ignore it.
Live and let live.

GC is busy posting his opinions on his blog then why not poor us?

MaanGeetkiSimmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Jake opens ap ridiculous topics and every damn topic links GC + DD together . Yu think its OKAI 2 do that ?!? No actually it's not . The truth is that the Jake person doesnt give a crap about the show otherwise she wouldn't open such topics knowing it offend the actors and especially GC - the harsh truth is she just doesn't care if the show will end or GC would leave it . Her continuous actions are lame and by yu all supporinf her I just proves that yu guys are just as lame and are helping her end the how and offend GC - GOiD JOB MODS !
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ nucluesoflove
IF is a public forum bt administration has set up some rules---code of conduct
ppl have 2 read n follow them n to enforce it they have made development team.

whenever some1 reports mods see the topic n check if its against rules n give warning if needed..usually a thread gets warning if its against rule & reported multiple times.πŸ˜•
so y are u blaming mods?
there are lot of other threads getting warning or closed...how can u say mods are unfair...
plz check COC n talk..btw accusing mods is also against COC.😊
Edited by gargi. - 13 years ago