Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#138~*Love Story <3*~ (Page 40)

Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Joined: 30 May 2009
Posts: 14406

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjananazir

Originally posted by Mona1993

Originally posted by anjananazir

  


Anji mai wapas a gaiROFLwat r u doingROFL
 
sooooooooooooo fastROFLROFLROFL waise me still didnt goROFLROFLROFL and me like really need to sleepROFLROFLROFL
I know but y r u showing buttROFLI mean smiley's butROFL

Edited by Mona1993 - 28 December 2010 at 6:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjananazir

Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Joined: 30 May 2009
Posts: 14406

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjananazir

 
what do you mean oldROFLROFLROFL see was telling mona me need to have a six-pack and me will start my training from 1 jan so now me eating eating onlyROFL
6 packROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjananazir

anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 49490

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mona1993

Originally posted by anjananazir

Originally posted by Mona1993

Originally posted by anjananazir

  


Anji mai wapas a gaiROFLwat r u doingROFL
 
sooooooooooooo fastROFLROFLROFL waise me still didnt goROFLROFLROFL and me like really need to sleepROFLROFLROFL
I know but y r u showing buttROFLI mean smiley's butROFL
 
even i dont knowROFLROFLROFL but it looks sexy hainaROFLROFLROFL
anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 49490

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mona1993

Originally posted by anjananazir

 
what do you mean oldROFLROFLROFL see was telling mona me need to have a six-pack and me will start my training from 1 jan so now me eating eating onlyROFL
6 packROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
 
whats wrong in itROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna

anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 49490

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Sofnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  come back nowROFLROFLROFLROFL 


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna

anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 49490

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Guys now its time for me to goROFLROFLROFL...will come kal ok...byeeeeeeeeee...tc...goodnight....sweetdreams....love you both  


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna

Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Joined: 30 May 2009
Posts: 14406

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjananazir

Originally posted by Mona1993

Originally posted by anjananazir

Originally posted by Mona1993

Originally posted by anjananazir

  


Anji mai wapas a gaiROFLwat r u doingROFL
 
sooooooooooooo fastROFLROFLROFL waise me still didnt goROFLROFLROFL and me like really need to sleepROFLROFLROFL
I know but y r u showing buttROFLI mean smiley's butROFL
 
even i dont knowROFLROFLROFL but it looks sexy hainaROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjananazirSofna

Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Joined: 30 May 2009
Posts: 14406

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjananazir

Guys now its time for me to goROFLROFLROFL...will come kal ok...byeeeeeeeeee...tc...goodnight....sweetdreams....love you both  


Bye, good night, sweet dreams, I am going 2ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjananazirSofna

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
YuNa's Love Island ~Tu hai haan tu hai~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: Nadz_YuNalover   Replies: 1166   Views: 31310

Nadz_YuNalover 1166 31310 03 August 2010 at 7:07am by FaithnFate
YuNa's Love Island ~Maar Daala~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Nadz_YuNalover   Replies: 1169   Views: 29005

Nadz_YuNalover 1169 29005 29 July 2010 at 1:37am by Nadz_YuNalover
Husein Tina Love Hub - True Love Lasts Forever!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: Eksie   Replies: 1176   Views: 63965

Eksie 1176 63965 04 July 2010 at 10:25am by preethi
Husein Tina Love Hub - Its all about LOVE!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Eksie   Replies: 1195   Views: 57176

Eksie 1195 57176 04 May 2009 at 8:35am by janh
The Eternal LOVE STORY of AKAASH & SHRUTI

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: cool_adeena   Replies: 67   Views: 11726

cool_adeena 67 11726 21 December 2008 at 8:17am by a2zahid

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index