Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#138~*Love Story <3*~ (Page 28)

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjananazir

Originally posted by YuNa4ever


it so doesnt im rofling how is it emotional ROFLROFLROFL waise my emotional attyachars dont work most of the time ROFLROFLROFL i dont even know where we are stuck ROFLROFLROFL wat are we talking about ROFLROFLROFL
 
mine always workROFL...i have expierance naROFLROFLROFL...even i dont know what we are talking about i only know we were talking about honewalaROFLROFLROFL

behoodi train me also ROFLROFLROFL I know today we are back to bahing ROFLROFL doesnt it feel awesome after so many days ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjananazir

anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 49490

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Originally posted by anjananazir

Originally posted by YuNa4ever


 ROFLROFL i think im beautiful yes true true ROFLROFL meri maa u are right ROFLROFLROFL
 
see like that i am saying i am sweet and almost perfectROFLROFLROFL i only need my six-pack and i am perfectROFLROFLROFL

 ROFLROFL bt for tht u need to move behoodi ROFLROFL and today my dad was like im gonna get some exercise machines in the house ROFLROFL and i was like no need who will use ROFLROFLROFL
 
i will from 1 jan i will do my own trainingROFLROFLROFL i need to get the six-packROFLROFLROFL dont know why actuallyROFLROFLROFL...thats great you can work outROFLROFLROFL
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjananazir

Originally posted by YuNa4ever


haila same i have nothing to do also ROFLROFLROFL its new years and ill be at home ROFLROFL or here ROFLROFLROFL
 
i will be home and my friend may come but tell me what shall i do i mean is the same every yearn i dont see anything specialConfusedConfusedConfused

its new years ROFLROFL welll nothing specially really ur right Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjananazir

anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 49490

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Originally posted by anjananazir

Originally posted by YuNa4ever


it so doesnt im rofling how is it emotional ROFLROFLROFL waise my emotional attyachars dont work most of the time ROFLROFLROFL i dont even know where we are stuck ROFLROFLROFL wat are we talking about ROFLROFLROFL
 
mine always workROFL...i have expierance naROFLROFLROFL...even i dont know what we are talking about i only know we were talking about honewalaROFLROFLROFL

behoodi train me also ROFLROFLROFL I know today we are back to bahing ROFLROFL doesnt it feel awesome after so many days ROFLROFLROFL
 
i will do that soon okROFLROFLROFL...i hate you why you always wanne bash my honewala you know na that i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee himROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjananazir

 
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

ANJ only for u ROFLROFLROFL

 
HOT HOT HOT     ROFL




 I love this ROFLROFLROFL too sexy aaah man im blsuhing Dead Dead ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjananazir

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjananazir

Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Originally posted by anjananazir


nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii post the pic hereROFLROFLROFL...and whats wrong if you watch another show nothing bad in it rightROFL

i already posted ROFLROFLROFL lets bash now plzz ROFLROFLROFL and i dont watch any shows recently ROFLROFLROFL
 
lets start the GAMEROFLROFLROFL

did u see his cheeks ROFLROFLROFL they are like falling out ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjananazir

anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 49490

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Originally posted by anjananazir

Originally posted by YuNa4ever


haila same i have nothing to do also ROFLROFLROFL its new years and ill be at home ROFLROFL or here ROFLROFLROFL
 
i will be home and my friend may come but tell me what shall i do i mean is the same every yearn i dont see anything specialConfusedConfusedConfused

its new years ROFLROFL welll nothing specially really ur right Confused
 
i know new year but nothing will change na only from 2010 it will be 2011 what else will change nothing we still need to go to school, everyone still needs to go to work, it will still rain i hope you know what i meanROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 49490

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Originally posted by anjananazir

 
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

ANJ only for u ROFLROFLROFL

 
HOT HOT HOT     ROFL




 I love this ROFLROFLROFL too sexy aaah man im blsuhing Dead Dead ROFLROFLROFL
 
My name is honewala i am too sexy for you anjieeROFLROFLROFLROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
YuNa's Love Island ~Tu hai haan tu hai~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Nadz_YuNalover   Replies: 1202   Views: 28465

Nadz_YuNalover 1202 28465 03 August 2010 at 7:07am by FaithnFate
YuNa's Love Island ~Maar Daala~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Nadz_YuNalover   Replies: 1197   Views: 26337

Nadz_YuNalover 1197 26337 29 July 2010 at 1:37am by Nadz_YuNalover
Husein Tina Love Hub - True Love Lasts Forever!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Eksie   Replies: 1197   Views: 57711

Eksie 1197 57711 04 July 2010 at 10:25am by preethi
Husein Tina Love Hub - Its all about LOVE!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Eksie   Replies: 1199   Views: 48326

Eksie 1199 48326 04 May 2009 at 8:35am by janh
The Eternal LOVE STORY of AKAASH & SHRUTI

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: cool_adeena   Replies: 68   Views: 11088

cool_adeena 68 11088 21 December 2008 at 8:17am by a2zahid

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index