Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#138~*Love Story <3*~ (Page 127)

Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Joined: 30 May 2009
Posts: 14406

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

 ROFLROFL ummm ull be rich then ROFLROFL nahi i loved it both the girl and the guy are so adorableEmbarrassed I love the song Aadha ishq Day Dreaming haw i did ommunity service last year ROFLROFL  had to get up early and mine was so bakwaas we had like nothing to do ROFLROFLROFL and nadz yeah shes chilling and yes wen she comes back shes making vms ROFLROFL i have a huge list ROFLROFL
lolz, very very richROFLROFLROFLROFLlolz, same, 2day we had like nothing 2 do i was so boredROFLROFLROFLROFLlolz, yeah let her chill, she needs 2 dedicate a vm 2 me, did she told uCoolROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuNa4ever

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mona1993

Originally posted by YuNa4ever

 btw MONA DMG FORUM is like locked now Cry wat was the point of the freaking poll Stern Smile
I know, its all Shruti, she is a Sidma fan and she nevery wanted the forum 2 be left open, that poll, Naaz counted and we were winning and so she got it all of sayiung that bashing, and all who were bashing wereAngryu know na, but let it be, I hate now cux I only used 2 visit dmg forum everyday but now m homeless on i-f till baby's new show forum is hereConfused

i know shes a sidma fan bt its so unfair Angry i mean seriously and all the fights were started by sidma fans Stern Smile i mean if u dont like the forum stay away dont come Confused islus my home jahan bhiWink and yeah about babys new show theres a new girl right Ermm i so wish it was jenny Unhappy
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mona1993

Originally posted by YuNa4ever

 ROFLROFL ummm ull be rich then ROFLROFL nahi i loved it both the girl and the guy are so adorableEmbarrassed I love the song Aadha ishq Day Dreaming haw i did ommunity service last year ROFLROFL  had to get up early and mine was so bakwaas we had like nothing to do ROFLROFLROFL and nadz yeah shes chilling and yes wen she comes back shes making vms ROFLROFL i have a huge list ROFLROFL
lolz, very very richROFLlolz, same, 2day we had like nothing 2 do i was so boredROFLlolz, yeah let her chill, she needs 2 dedicate a vm 2 me, did she told uROFL


 yeah if u get money share with all of us ROFLROFLROFL ours included attending lectures alsoConfused ROFLROFLROFL well it wasnt tht boring coz i had one friend with me ROFLROFL when we were bored we used to make coffee for ourselves ROFLROFLROFL haw really is she nahi she didnt tell me ROFLROFLROFL
Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Joined: 30 May 2009
Posts: 14406

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NomiBaby

Heyyyy peoplee :)
Hey Noma, welcome 2 our pagalkhana, and m having the honor to introduce, the biggest, oh no (Marz i got promoted u seeEvil Smileso we r on same level nowLOL) she is 1 of my fav behoodi's (the name our 5-6 group of ppl have for each otherROFL)
and the best spammer of i-f, shares it with nadz, ok so here she is, hope u guys will be good frnds soon, we already rWinkand yeah her full name is Maryam, u can call her watever u wish 4, and the Nadz is Nadiya and she is on 10 day holiday, aadhi to guzar gaiROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuNa4ever

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NomiBaby

Heyyyy peoplee :)

Heyya im marzz and u ? Smile i saw ur post late LOL
Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Joined: 30 May 2009
Posts: 14406

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuNa4ever


i know shes a sidma fan bt its so unfair Angry i mean seriously and all the fights were started by sidma fans Stern Smile i mean if u dont like the forum stay away dont come Confused islus my home jahan bhiWink and yeah about babys new show theres a new girl right Ermm i so wish it was jenny Unhappy
I know and they made so many fake accountsStern Smilethere was full 2-3 pages of newbies with kash and sidma picsErmmstill we were winning, its so not fairErmmyes i wished it was Jenni but the girl is not that bad, she is ok, we might like her, I still have hopes of dmg 3 after this show of babyConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuNa4ever

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mona1993

Originally posted by NomiBaby

Heyyyy peoplee :)
Hey Noma, welcome 2 our pagalkhana, and m having the honor to introduce, the biggest, oh no (Marz i got promoted u seeEvil Smileso we r on same level nowLOL) she is 1 of my fav behoodi's (the name our 5-6 group of ppl have for each otherROFL)
and the best spammer of i-f, shares it with nadz, ok so here she is, hope u guys will be good frnds soon, we already rWinkand yeah her full name is Maryam, u can call her watever u wish 4, and the Nadz is Nadiya and she is on 10 day holiday, aadhi to guzar gaiROFLROFLROFL


wat an intro ROFLROFL waise u are promoted bt me and nadz are officially the biggest Approve ROFLROFL u will get to the level soon Wink ROFLROFL

Best spammer Cool im so happy u said thtEmbarrassed ROFLROFLROFL yeah call me watever ROFLROFLROFL 
Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Joined: 30 May 2009
Posts: 14406

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

 yeah if u get money share with all of us ROFLROFLROFL ours included attending lectures alsoConfused ROFLROFLROFL well it wasnt tht boring coz i had one friend with me ROFLROFL when we were bored we used to make coffee for ourselves ROFLROFLROFL haw really is she nahi she didnt tell me ROFLROFLROFL
lolz, sure i won't forget u even if m richROFLROFLROFLROFLand lectureShockedthankfully ours don't have 1ROFLROFLROFLROFLlolz, yeah, i make vms for u all, and she also does, so she will dedicate 1 for me and I'll make 1 for herROFLROFLROFLROFL1 dosre k dukh k sathi, but yeah Noma dedicated a vm 2 me 2dayCool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuNa4ever

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
YuNa's Love Island ~Tu hai haan tu hai~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Nadz_YuNalover   Replies: 1202   Views: 28437

Nadz_YuNalover 1202 28437 03 August 2010 at 7:07am by FaithnFate
YuNa's Love Island ~Maar Daala~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Nadz_YuNalover   Replies: 1197   Views: 26322

Nadz_YuNalover 1197 26322 29 July 2010 at 1:37am by Nadz_YuNalover
Husein Tina Love Hub - True Love Lasts Forever!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Eksie   Replies: 1197   Views: 57672

Eksie 1197 57672 04 July 2010 at 10:25am by preethi
Husein Tina Love Hub - Its all about LOVE!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Eksie   Replies: 1199   Views: 48284

Eksie 1199 48284 04 May 2009 at 8:35am by janh
The Eternal LOVE STORY of AKAASH & SHRUTI

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: cool_adeena   Replies: 68   Views: 11084

cool_adeena 68 11084 21 December 2008 at 8:17am by a2zahid

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index