Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: anjananazir

i am not lazzyyyy at all🤣🤣🤣 i am doing my hw since 2 pm so actually i should have be done by now but i was watching geet old episodes en reading here and there on Geets forum so thats why i am still busy🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

from 2 -11:20n yr still NOT dne hw...if not that then i dnt knww at wud be abeetr example of LAZINESS!!!
Sofna thumbnail

Your back sooooooooooo fast🤣🤣🤣🤣

I JST TURNED TEH WHOLE HOUSE LIGHS OFF..N TOLD EM TO GET IN BED..B4 som1 comes😆😆😆
anjananazir thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Se*ual Tension😉

u LIKED Dev🤢🤢🤢..i sooo want a BETTER actor to replce AS....N Dev to turn villain as he was to b from the start

Of course Meera wud leave...CV's NEVER utuilise good cameo...but waste screen space on non actors🤢🤢..the AA couple wer givin me haedache...cudnt watch Geet cz of tehm this week

aahaa that🤣🤣🤣...silly me🤣🤣🤣

i liked his role yes🤣🤣🤣 and i liked him and meera they were far better than the crap we have now🤣🤣🤣 i soooooooooooo skipp their scene i cant see them🤣🤣🤣🤣...and since annie came this show is not doing good🤣🤣🤣🤣
anjananazir thumbnail

from 2 -11:20n yr still NOT dne hw...if not that then i dnt knww at wud be abeetr example of LAZINESS!!!

its all nets problem🤣🤣🤣 i think the best thing is my net should stop working now than me have nothing to do so me will do my hw🤣🤣🤣🤣
anjananazir thumbnail

I JST TURNED TEH WHOLE HOUSE LIGHS OFF..N TOLD EM TO GET IN BED..B4 som1 comes😆😆😆

YOU ARE MEAN TO THE KIDS😡😡😡🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
anjananazir thumbnail
my stupid face is hurting😡😡
Sofna thumbnail

Ne Way Anju...on tuesday..i tried soooo much to watch teh Mahi dance on bigscreen....cudnt at 9@30 cz of kids....then i thght it wud be repeat at 2..but it was actually 1am.....thn i thght it might play at 4pm....but noithing...so wen to bed tired at 5am waitng for geet...cudnt catch it on wed mornin at 11:30 am nor 5/7:30 pm

it wasnt worth it..cz apart from India all countrie stehy dnt play the original song but that mahiiiiiiiiiii bg...i saw thw taylor scene...with mahi bg..it was uuugghh
Sofna thumbnail

my stupid face is hurting😡😡

is it that rash
Sofna thumbnail

aahaa that🤣🤣🤣...silly me🤣🤣🤣

i liked his role yes🤣🤣🤣 and i liked him and meera they were far better than the crap we have now🤣🤣🤣 i soooooooooooo skipp their scene i cant see them🤣🤣🤣🤣...and since annie came this show is not doing good🤣🤣🤣🤣

u no i honestly dnt find Arjun teh least intriguing........but Brij is bak..it's like life has com bak to teh shw
anjananazir thumbnail

Ne Way Anju...on tuesday..i tried soooo much to watch teh Mahi dance on bigscreen....cudnt at 9@30 cz of kids....then i thght it wud be repeat at 2..but it was actually 1am.....thn i thght it might play at 4pm....but noithing...so wen to bed tired at 5am waitng for geet...cudnt catch it on wed mornin at 11:30 am nor 5/7:30 pm

it wasnt worth it..cz apart from India all countrie stehy dnt play the original song but that mahiiiiiiiiiii bg...i saw thw taylor scene...with mahi bg..it was uuugghh

i have read about it someone was also complaining about it...why do they do that😕😕😕