India-Forums

DEC 27 update

newpath Senior Member
newpath
newpath

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Part 1

Episode starts with the drum and instruments playing and Pakhi runs back to hug her mother.  Her mother says I never thought it would be like this, but I am relieved that your leaving a "Suhaggan"

At the same time, Agnutuk is talking to his mom, She says I never knew you would make such a big decision, he says he is going to give Pakhi his support during this difficult time for her.  He will support his marriage decision, and he will fulfill his promise to her.  He says just as she has support his father in the marriage, and has suffered, so will he.

Pakhi's father says you fulfilled your promise to me, if something had happened to you, I would never forgive myself.  Pakhi says its his faith and love that keeps her going.

Agnutuks mother says I believe in you, but I am confused, should I cry or laugh b/c of this decision. Pakhi's brother gives her his blessing as well, and asks for his forgiveness, and says he always gave traditions more importance than relationships, but today he has realized that relationships are more important.  At the same time Agnutuks mom talks about her leaving her and being with another more important relation in his life---his wife.

Pakhi takes blessing from her family, and Agnutuk as well.

Maha Maye comes and says its time to go to narak ka dwar...both pakhi and Agnutuk step forward and start going towards the jungle following the "chelas".

Pakhi's family is crying as she is leaving and Agnutuks mother, they remember their moments together, as sad music plays.

maha maye says their punishment will serve to teach the younger generations to come, that anyone who comes in the way of traditions/faith...this is what happens to them!  Agnutuk gives maha maye some glares as he leaves to go towards the narak ka dwar.

They both disappear into the jungle area, admidst the chaos and slogans of "Ganga mayia ki jai"..maha mai has an evil look in her eye...(don't know why Agnutuk doesn't just take her back to the city and live happily ever after!)

Shivoms mother is thinking about where he could be, parents are both worried and the guests are sitting outside.  The father says Shivom will arrive any time, then Raghu comes there, panting, and the guest asks him why are you so agitated, has the pariksha gone fine, is everything ok..Raghu describes the pariksha, and how Pakhi fails, and then Agnutuk puts sindoor in the maang of Pakhi, and maha maye says Pakhi is impure b/c Shivom and pakhi must have had a relationship--and then Agnutuk saying he doesn't care him Pakhi is pure or impure as she is Now his wife, and Dada Bai coming there saying "Dal do in dono ko Narak ke Dwar may"...
Shivoms parents cry.

Its dark, and Pakhi is following Agnutuk thinking about what happened and how Agnutuk has helped her...and Agnutuk says its very dark, we should go further in the jungle, we should stay here.  Pakhi is lost in her thoughts, and Agnutuk says what are you thinking about?...Pakhi replies that what you have done for me and my family is soo big that we can never thank you however b/c of me you have to suffer, and its not your fault...she is staring at the ground while she speaking and saying please leave me as I am, and go home.  I don't want you to suffer, when she looks up Agnutuk is not there, all she hears are sounds/scary sounds of animals....and she screams when she turns around...prehaps a bear?...now the main question is where is agnutuk?

part 4

pakhi's family are upset, the mother (samona) is crying, govindo das says don't cry after all that happened our daughter is fortunate, she left as a married woman...we should be happy.  But the mother is crying b/c she will not see her daughter again as no one ever comes back from Narak ka Dwar.

The mother says she is proud of her daughter, but narak ka dwar is such scary place how will she handle herself?...Both Pakhi's brother and father say she will be fine, she is a strong girl, and she also has the support of Agnutuk who supported her infront of the village...they both will be successful.

Sukhi (Dada Bahi's servant) says Govindo das ji, Dada Bahi requests a meeting with you, Pakhi's brother says I will be there with you too....but the servant says only Govindo dass should come.  Pakhis father wonders what could it be?...

Shivoms parents are wondering about his whereabouts, and are worried....Shivoms father says we should also meet Pakhi's parents, the taint that has come on Pakhis virtue is very serious, they must be in a worst state than us...and Shivom's disappearance must have left them wondering as well...

Pakhi is left alone in the dark, and is wandering around...someone or something is shown moving towards her in the dark...and she turns around and screams and covers her mouth.

PRECAP: Its daylight and Pakhi is seen running and reachs a valley....and turns around and there is a look of horror on her face!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pandey1pooja_jeevaganhitisha***Anu***WarriorCatspisces16ekomasmagss24

tina354 Newbie
tina354
tina354

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
thanks 4 d update
magss24 IF-Dazzler
magss24
magss24

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
thank u so much for the update Smile
WarriorCats Senior Member
WarriorCats
WarriorCats

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update,
Either way I wonder what is chasing Pakhi in Narak Ka Dwar. God knows what chased her, for her to make such a frightening look on her face. But if you see her in the Precap her hair is loose and she is kinda stressing, that thing probably attacked her or something. Well, at least she survived 'till morning :P

Edited by WarriorCats - 28 December 2010 at 7:15am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index