Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ekta_salman

i dont like his choreography either

todays for example was different things just mixed up . i didnt think it had any connections

he sure needs to work .. ankita is a great dancer and im sure she can try anythin ten times harder and more creative

btw last week he just copied the same DID concept ... on DID Remo sir choreographed the SAME concept and song with Salman and Khusboo [Khusboo was a contestant] and wht more he says the SAME dialoguy about love has no conditions tht nishant said LOL ... looks like this guy lacks of originality... he doesnt seem talented or creative

wow, i didnt know that... that sucks for ankita.. i cant believe Remo didnt call him out on that knowing salman was in remo's team in DID.. but yes.. whenever they dance, its ankita who does all the dancing and he is more like a background dancer.. i hope ankita doesnt suffer an early elimination due to his poor skills.
i wish ankita got punit/ jay as a choreo...
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tiya229

i find that nishant needs to step it up as a choreo. he is mediocore and i find relies on ankita's popularity and her tatlent to get them through. 

he is not creative with the the songs and the Acts and keeps the dances too simple.. when the other choreos with a more challenged partners (age, experience) can be creative.. why not nishant.

also, nishant should take on more harder choreography on himself and so far, he has not any challenging stuff..

when JDJ 4 has stepped it up, i feel that nishant has not done anything exciting and used ankita and his tatlent to the max...
hopefully he steps it up in the coming weeks...

i agree
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ankita is a fabbb dancer undoubtedly nd will give her 100% to her work but problem lies wid dis guy Nishant who can give only Avg performances..he has been given a fabb dancer but he's not utilising..i really feel bad for her..wish she got Jai or puneet
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I Disagree😕 I Think That Nishant Is A Good Dancer / Choregrapher 😳 Soo Ankita Is Also A Fab Dancer ......Both Are Great ⭐️
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I liked their performance last week, but overall I find Nishant to be disappointing as a choreographer. Ankita is a really good dancer and he should try something different, be creative.