Posted: 13 years ago
i find that nishant needs to step it up as a choreo. he is mediocore and i find relies on ankita's popularity and her tatlent to get them through. 

he is not creative with the the songs and the Acts and keeps the dances too simple.. when the other choreos with a more challenged partners (age, experience) can be creative.. why not nishant.

also, nishant should take on more harder choreography on himself and so far, he has not any challenging stuff..

when JDJ 4 has stepped it up, i feel that nishant has not done anything exciting and used ankita and his tatlent to the max...
hopefully he steps it up in the coming weeks...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
i think so too that he should better his choregraphing hez just abt ok
1st week its fine but 2nd and 3rd wasnt tht much better
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dont like his choreography either
todays for example was different things just mixed up . i didnt think it had any connections

he sure needs to work .. ankita is a great dancer and im sure she can try anythin ten times harder and more creative

btw last week he just copied the same DID concept ... on DID Remo sir choreographed the SAME concept and song with Salman and Khusboo [Khusboo was a contestant] and wht more he says the SAME dialoguy about love has no conditions tht nishant said LOL ... looks like this guy lacks of originality... he doesnt seem talented or creative
priya185 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ekta_salman

i dont like his choreography either

todays for example was different things just mixed up . i didnt think it had any connections

he sure needs to work .. ankita is a great dancer and im sure she can try anythin ten times harder and more creative

btw last week he just copied the same DID concept ... on DID Remo sir choreographed the SAME concept and song with Salman and Khusboo [Khusboo was a contestant] and wht more he says the SAME dialoguy about love has no conditions tht nishant said LOL ... looks like this guy lacks of originality... he doesnt seem talented or creative

red wow really 😲 
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I feel the same way actually 
Nishant isnt that great and hes been a chorographer on JDJ before so you would think he have better idea besides copying DID Lol 

=/ he needs to step it up 
-desigirl- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Priyalicious-

red wow really 😲 

yeppp here it is

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwQAyTFYwFo[/YOUTUBE]
priya185 thumbnail
wow your so right and i unbiasedly speaking i liked theirs a bit more then jdj one atleast if he copies it then he should try and make it better then theirs
-desigirl- thumbnail
hahahah exactly ...
i think salmans one was 1000000000 more difficult than theirs ... nishant just had a thick coat on ... nothin compared to khushboo and salmans handicap

lol nishant makes me laugh no offence

priya185 thumbnail
i just hope he improves esp doing the same concept infront of remo the person who had the idea in the first place 
is he from DID too? or from somewhere else
-desigirl- thumbnail
i was like omg he copies from someone whos gonna judge him for it HAHAHA

no hes not from DID ... nishant has been on JDJ on previous seasons...