India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Daddu!!

Mrs.KaranKundra Senior Member
Mrs.KaranKundra
Mrs.KaranKundra

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Daddu made me very happy today!!! cuz he was like we never force anything on our children and stuff and how arohi should marry who she wants and not who the family tells her to. but then DJ was like she trusts us and stuff which is why she wants us to choose for herShocked, well thats BS in a way, because yea she trusts yo but she also wants to be with arjun but shes not doing it because she doesnt want aap logo ki izzat mitti mein mil jaye,Dead so shes doing what you all want! Cryand daddu was like theres no need to hurry, aaj ho ya kal ho shaadi to honi hai na!! which gives arjun time!!!! that made me ecstatic!Big smile

anyway tell me what you think! Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ikra96ishikaek43nikita_786PraniiLOVE_DMGObodroKargoshMariaa.SGAnjalii...xXxMeehak.

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Was Quite Surprised By Both Today Shocked Daddu Was Cool And Caring Coz He Was Thinking About Arohi's Choice And Feelings Wink And DJ Was A Little Bit Selfish And Was Too Muuch Thinking Of The "Izaat  & All  Confused Soo Liked Daddu's Way Of Thinking Big smile
Mrs.KaranKundra
Mrs.KaranKundra

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
yea i agree with you!
ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Arre yaar daddu tho daddu hota hai ... He atleast realised that they are fprcing her into tish marriage look at her she was not happy.
But i still think he will not aprove of arjun yet. Arjun has ti really prove his love to all poor boy hell of a task ahead.

Edited by ishikaek43 - 27 December 2010 at 4:44pm
Mrs.KaranKundra
Mrs.KaranKundra

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
yea i dont think he will approve of arjun yet also, but atleast he is not getting arohi marreid to chiku!
Saydie Goldie
Saydie
Saydie

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Yeah and for a sec i thought hye does daddu know whats up with arjuhi??? and i thought DJ was cool and understood arohi and now shes imposing on getting her married to chiku and ASAP? not cool DJ..not cool at all!
Mrs.KaranKundra
Mrs.KaranKundra

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saydie

Yeah and for a sec i thought hye does daddu know whats up with arjuhi??? and i thought DJ was cool and understood arohi and now shes imposing on getting her married to chiku and ASAP? not cool DJ..not cool at all!

thats true, i thought the same thing too!
Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Who is Daddu LOL What a funny name ! ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index