Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Whos Sharukh Khaaan, For Me only Maan Maan Maan!!! (Page 3)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
You are right SRRK is gone from my mind.....only GC on my mind

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SilzsashisheziLuvScooby

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Yaar, I'm die hard SRK fan, but this GC has made his way in my heart.  Kya karu, I'm always dreaming about him Day Dreaming
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvScooby

Originally posted by kuls11

Yaar, I'm die hard SRK fan, but this GC has made his way in my heart.  Kya karu, I'm always dreaming about him Day Dreaming

me too.....SRK ka kuch kuch hota hota hai aab baccho ke liye lagta hai.....not passionate one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScooby

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

I used to like sharukh n his early movies but nowadays he is like an old actor clinging on to his youth and i also feel he is getting repetitive. though at times occasional glimpses of his good acting can be seen (chak de) But Maan s n a class of his own. The attitude he portrays, wow! and his voice modulation. But at least i could relate to this comparison as shahrukh has been a good romantic actor (his intensity is something only he cd portray!)

But Aishwarya & DD! I am sorry guys i COULD NOT agree! Aishwarya is a beautiful lady with average to bad acting! DD s beautiful as well but she is a very good actor. so pls no comparison with this lady. Kajol wd be a better comparison. i earlier read a post which compared GC n DD with shahrukh n kajol. i could relate to this comparison.

But give me maaneet anyday! i love them!
I'm not comparing Aishu to DD...I'm comparing my LOVE for the two!!! There's a difference...besides I find them both gorgeous and fantastic actresses!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VBbobby13rocks

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:46am | IP Logged

I used to like sharukh n his early movies but nowadays he is like an old actor clinging on to his youth and i also feel he is getting repetitive. though at times occasional glimpses of his good acting can be seen (chak de) But Maan s n a class of his own. The attitude he portrays, wow! and his voice modulation. But at least i could relate to this comparison as shahrukh has been a good romantic actor (his intensity is something only he cd portray!)

But Aishwarya & DD! I am sorry guys i COULD NOT agree! Aishwarya is a beautiful lady with average to bad acting! DD s beautiful as well but she is a very good actor. so pls no comparison with this lady. Kajol wd be a better comparison. i earlier read a post which compared GC n DD with shahrukh n kajol. i could relate to this comparison.

first of all,sorry for being off the topic, but i have to say this,even i did not like ash at first but hv u seen her in Jodha Akbar and Guzaarish, God, she is superb, fantastic,esp guzaarish, i am a die-hard hrithik fan, usually i don't watch anyone else when he is onscreen but man, was ash good or what!she was brilliant.i think she has evolved a lot as an actress, she was terrific in guzaarish.

as far as GC is concerned, well for me he beats shahrukh khan any day, I am actually starting to like him almost as much as hrithik, i never thought i would ever say this but the guy is just fantastic, be it acting,or attitude or looks, and he is certainly the best on television right now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silzibelieveinpinkbobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Sharukh's days r gone.Now its one & only Maan Singh Khurana,for sure.DD is definitely like Ash,'beauty with brains'.

Silz

Silz Senior Member
Silz
Silz

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

you know the one where SRK is like aaj ek pal aur jeelo, etc...before the title song he's saying...WAIT i found it..this one:

Aaj .......Aaj ek hasi aur baant loon.....
Aaj ek dua aur maang loon......
Aaj ek ansoon aur pee loon.....
Aaj ek zindagi aur jee loon...
Aaj ek sapna aur dekh loon.....
AAJ
kya pata Kal Ho Naa Ho

Isn't it so beautiful....if MSK ever goes philosophy on Geet it would be a good one!
[/QUOTE]

Wow it sounds really good...but it also sounds like hes gona die soon^^ lol ...i hope not else ill die!!LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

LuvScooby

Silz Senior Member
Silz
Silz

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged

thanks for sharing ur opinionBig smile

Ya ofcourse you are right, by sying that SRK is now getting older n well acting "young" lol...
Lekin I meant his LIFE WORK by comparing him to Maan... Just have look at his whole "pakage" his movies make ppl cry,Cry
 ppl laugh, Big smile

ppl dance Dancing

and even fightCensored

lol

For sure Maan is today hotter than him, bcz he has the young attitude, young style and younge face^^ Aur jab he yesterday used Mr Sharukh Khans dialog, he showed his talent to b eonce maybe as famous n great actor as SRK is.... Hug
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Aishwarya hmmm i dunno i like her^^... and even her acting..scplly Dedas, Hum dil de chuke sanam ( and this one was one of her very first movies and she did a brilliant job!) well even dhoom was pretty good done by her..and ya ok in guaarish her role was not that big n impressive but well i think even KAjol wouldhae done it same way as Aish did...hmmm Ermm

Im a huuge Kajol fan...lol can I share something here with you?..Dont laugh at me  ... Some ppl used to tell me that I look like her...lol i know i know i dont but it felt so good^^ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ya for me too Maaneeeeeet all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Day Dreaming

ibelieveinpink

Go to top