Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Whos Sharukh Khaaan, For Me only Maan Maan Maan!!! (Page 2)

Silz Senior Member
Silz
Silz

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
What else Sharukhan speeches u would love Maan to say???Day Dreaming

Silz Senior Member
Silz
Silz

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

I agree and for me DD is becoming my new Aishwarya!!! DD is so angelic and gorgeous and GC is the best romantic ever!!!

YEs ur sooooo right ...for me Aish was, well she still is the pure beauty but since i watch Geet DD is just awesome..freakingly awesome..her looks  woooow....i just watchd this video on youtube ((i know im a mad maanetian!^^))   and i have no words for her beauty....speechless  Day Dreaming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GnGLwt9N3Y&NR=1&feature=fvwp

min 1:20    shes soooooooooo beautiful! GODDESS!!!
Day Dreaming
ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sexy-selly1234

~The Dil Toh pagal hai...aur paas one
~Devdas one where he says to Paro....he remembered her every time he breathed....awww so romantic
~Mohabbatein dialouge: Pyaar zindagi ki tarah hota hai, Jiska her morr aasan nahi hota, Her raste per khushi nahi milti, Per jab hum zindagi ka saath nahin chorte, To hum pyaar karna kyon chorein....a bit too sugary for MSK, but still love this SRK dialouge
~KHNH....the live another day speech....def not one in MSK territory, but don't mind!!! 

The way GC says the line....love them to death....he's too good!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silz

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

I agree and for me DD is becoming my new Aishwarya!!! DD is so angelic and gorgeous and GC is the best romantic ever!!!

YEs ur sooooo right ...for me Aish was, well she still is the pure beauty but since i watch Geet DD is just awesome..freakingly awesome..her looks  woooow....i just watchd this video on youtube ((i know im a mad maanetian!^^))   and i have no words for her beauty....speechless  Day Dreaming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GnGLwt9N3Y&NR=1&feature=fvwp

min 1:20    shes soooooooooo beautiful! GODDESS!!!
Day Dreaming

I agree!!! I love Aishu, but DD is such so gorgeous and so angelic!! I guess I can love them both equally the same!!! 
OMG! When I first saw DD in the white sari in the Kurbaan Hua sequence....I was in such awe!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SilzLuvScooby

Silz Senior Member
Silz
Silz

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

~Devdas one where he says to Paro....he remembered her every time he breathed....awww so romantic
~Mohabbatein dialouge: Pyaar zindagi ki tarah hota hai, Jiska her morr aasan nahi hota, Her raste per khushi nahi milti, Per jab hum zindagi ka saath nahin chorte, To hum pyaar karna kyon chorein....a bit too sugary for MSK, but still love this SRK dialouge
~KHNH....the live another day speech....def not one in MSK territory, but don't mind!!!

U are a KILLLLLLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!  you just killed me by ur options!! They are WOOOW and ya i would "die" to see them saying from Maan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Aur Paas aao"--loooove it, imagin Geet in bridal coustume n Maan teasing her, with his hot hot style!Embarrassed

"Devdas- every min yaadein" ---oh yaaaaaa kassshhhh ! hmm maybe when he will go at work n Geet-his wife, stays home...and after coming back from work, Geet asks him "did you miss me?" and he first teasing her by saying no no, but then this srk-dialog...haaaiii maarjawaaDay Dreaming

hmm Mohabbatein... hmm oh YAAAA yaaar Tussi toh Great ho! Maan could say this to Brij, Geets bhai...imagin, he tells Geet "why are you falling in love again? Wasnt you cheated once? Didnt love hurt you once? etc"  and Maan comes ((from where ever^^)) and says these words to Brij by holding Geets hand....ooooohhhhh ccchhooo chweeeetLOLHug

Honey...which one do you mean? from Kal ho na ho? live?...hmmm i have no idea right now...sorryConfused

but A BIG HAND FOR YOU
Clap
Thumbs Up

Edited by sexy-selly1234 - 27 December 2010 at 3:04pm

ibelieveinpink

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Absolutely true....my SRK is my munda MSK aka GCDay DreamingHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SilzLuvScooby

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:22pm | IP Logged

U are a KILLLLLLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!  you just killed me by ur options!! They are WOOOW and ya i would "die" to see them saying from Maan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Aur Paas aao"--loooove it, imagin Geet in bridal coustume n Maan teasing her, with his hot hot style!Embarrassed

"Devdas- every min yaadein" ---oh yaaaaaa kassshhhh ! hmm maybe when he will go at work n Geet-his wife, stays home...and after coming back from work, Geet asks him "did you miss me?" and he first teasing her by saying no no, but then this srk-dialog...haaaiii maarjawaaDay Dreaming

hmm Mohabbatein... hmm oh YAAAA yaaar Tussi toh Great ho! Maan could say this to Brij, Geets bhai...imagin, he tells Geet "why are you falling in love again? Wasnt you cheated once? Didnt love hurt you once? etc"  and Maan comes ((from where ever^^)) and says these words to Brij by holding Geets hand....ooooohhhhh ccchhooo chweeeetLOLHug

Honey...which one do you mean? from Kal ho na ho? live?...hmmm i have no idea right now...sorryConfused

but A BIG HAND FOR YOU
Clap
Thumbs Up

you know the one where SRK is like aaj ek pal aur jeelo, etc...before the title song he's saying...WAIT i found it..this one:

Aaj .......Aaj ek hasi aur baant loon.....
Aaj ek dua aur maang loon......
Aaj ek ansoon aur pee loon.....
Aaj ek zindagi aur jee loon...
Aaj ek sapna aur dekh loon.....
AAJ
kya pata Kal Ho Naa Ho

Isn't it so beautiful....if MSK ever goes philosophy on Geet it would be a good one!
priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

I used to like sharukh n his early movies but nowadays he is like an old actor clinging on to his youth and i also feel he is getting repetitive. though at times occasional glimpses of his good acting can be seen (chak de) But Maan s n a class of his own. The attitude he portrays, wow! and his voice modulation. But at least i could relate to this comparison as shahrukh has been a good romantic actor (his intensity is something only he cd portray!)

But Aishwarya & DD! I am sorry guys i COULD NOT agree! Aishwarya is a beautiful lady with average to bad acting! DD s beautiful as well but she is a very good actor. so pls no comparison with this lady. Kajol wd be a better comparison. i earlier read a post which compared GC n DD with shahrukh n kajol. i could relate to this comparison.

But give me maaneet anyday! i love them!

Silz

Go to top