India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

geet's baby???

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
first of all sorry in advance if this hurts anybody's feeling. im new and had been enjoying reading all your post for a while. i seem to have different opinion when it comes to geet having this baby. i kinda want the miscarriage to happen for the following reasons
1. geet and maan's love story just started and the show should be and i think is about there awesome chemistry and love. not raising a kid although thats cute but i would  like to see them romantic with each.
2. also a miscarraige will bring them closer and will give geet a chance to show how strong she is and how she deals with problems and set backs in her life. also i will be nice to see maan help and support her thru this as last time when she had a setback she was all alone. 
3. sorry not to offend but this is dev's baby as much as everybody pretend now that its maan's it isnt. and its weird that he will be both uncle and father to the child. and with a miscarriage she can have maan's baby that too later.
4. on a selfish note i rather see them go on a honeymoon and have a SR and do cute new husband/wife things rather than see them in situations typical of new parents like cravings and labor. as in indian tv no physical intimacy is going to be shown while she is still pregnant. 

anywaz that was just my opinion again sorry if it offended you. i love the show and im a huge fan of the both dd and gc. i just wanted to see if anyone else thought this way or was it just me....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abina03

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top