India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

FANTASTIQUEE Epi; TaAnu & Kamini AUNTYYYYYYYY<3333

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Today was a FANTASTICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC epi!!ClapClapClap & not to forget, a HILARIOUSSSSSSSS one!ROFL Awesome episodes in TL scare me, but oh well we got THISSS after a freaking LONG LONG time, so i m just gonna enjoy this momentDay Dreaming

I must say TL is VERY VERY unpredictable at times!! Who knew kamini aunty wud be neelu's cousin & we were expecting gulabo (even though i dnt see the difference between the two)ROFL

My fav TaAnulicious thingsDay Dreaming

-Kamini auntyyyyyyyyy...such a CHIPKO man, why was she ALL OVER my onu? (thts not my fav part btw)Angry But high time onu realized how DANGEROUS it is for him to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming so i dnt blame auntyjiiiiiiROFL  But my fav part of this was onu's EPICCCC expressionsROFLROFLROFLROFL my poor baby, auntyji scared the daylights outta himROFLROFL

-i m kinda in love wid kamini auntyyyyyyyyyROFLROFLROFL see our TaAnu always needs a KMH to have tht "push", otherwise their proper actions dnt startTongue i LOVVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD it when my onu's light bulb went TINGGGGG & he started making my tani FUMEE (literally) wid jealousyDay Dreaming all i was saying to onu throughout  was GOOO BABY GOOODancingHashIya are the KING & QUEEN of expressions Day DreamingROFL They have BRILLIANT comic timing! Clap & the dialogues were OMGGGGG ROFLROFL

- Tani partnerrrrrrrr FINALLY bursts out & pops in between Kamini auntyyyyyyyyy & onuuuuu, & not she literally HITS onu in the stomachOuchROFL GOOOO TANI PARTNERROFLROFLROFL

- My angel's danceeeee....oh GOODNESS, is she GRACEFUL or what?!Day Dreaming I wanted to see MORE of her dance & wanted to see jaanu dance too! Angry LOL And then TaAnu's nok jhok during the song HAILAAAAAAADay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Then my jaanuuu following poking my angel THROUGHOUTDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingROFLROFLROFL

-Onu's finger crawling on Tani's back....BUTTTERRRRRRRFLIESSSSSSSSSSSSSBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing it had me all giggly & Day Dreaming HEIGHT OF CUTENESS, SPARKLING CHEMISTRYYYBlushing Before tani partner was getting too happyy, her bubble burst & onu looked more interested in KAMINIII AUNTYYYYYYYYYYYY ROFLROFLROFLROFL But i wanted tht scene to be LONGERRR, stupid kamini aunty i dnt like u anymoreeDay Dreaming

All in ALL, this was A TaAnulicious Treat after a  looooooooong timeDay DreamingDay Dreaming & a great comic reliefLOLOur Angel looked STINNINGLYYYYYYY GORGEOUS & Our Jaan looked YUUUMMMMMMMMDay DreamingDay Dreaming I am gonna watch the epi again & again, kya pata kal ho na hoROFLROFL

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

taanu17skamanisoniroyAlisha_Asafin-Rozi-zoyazulnayabaKhaLidaHShaily.SheVi4lifedeeps07-Anu13-Feefimythili2IndigoBluesMeehak.-Hoor-mishti_17sita11

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Kausni Aunty Sadia? Wink I have not watched it today !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taani96

omg u cant miss today's epi, it was a MUST WATCHLOL
kaminiiiiiiiiiiii auntyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....she's neelu's most young & beautiful cousin apparently , which i dnt seeROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taanu17Meehak.

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

Originally posted by Taani96

omg u cant miss today's epi, it was a MUST WATCHLOL
kaminiiiiiiiiiiii auntyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....she's neelu's most young & beautiful cousin apparently , which i dnt seeROFL
HahahhahaROFL I will see it soon, dekhti ho bala who kaunsi kamini hai ! ROFL 
MeraHarshad17 Senior Member
MeraHarshad17
MeraHarshad17

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

Today was a FANTASTICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC epi!!ClapClapClap & not to forget, a HILARIOUSSSSSSSS one!ROFL Awesome episodes in TL scare me, but oh well we got THISSS after a freaking LONG LONG time, so i m just gonna enjoy this momentDay Dreaming

I must say TL is VERY VERY unpredictable at times!! Who knew kamini aunty wud be neelu's cousin & we were expecting gulabo (even though i dnt see the difference between the two)ROFL

My fav TaAnulicious thingsDay Dreaming

-Kamini auntyyyyyyyyy...such a CHIPKO man, why was she ALL OVER my onu? (thts not my fav part btw)Angry But high time onu realized how DANGEROUS it is for him to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Day Dreaming so i dnt blame auntyjiiiiiiROFL  But my fav part of this was onu's EPICCCC expressionsROFL my poor baby, auntyji scared the daylights outta himROFLROFL

-i m kinda in love wid kamini auntyyyyyyyyyROFLROFLROFL see our TaAnu always needs a KMH to have tht "push", otherwise their proper actions dnt startTongue i LOVVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD it when my onu's light bulb went TINGGGGG & he started making my tani FUMEE (literally) wid jealousyDay Dreaming all i was saying to onu throughout  was GOOO BABY GOOODancingHashIya are the KING & QUEEN of expressions Day DreamingROFL They have BRILLIANT comic timing! Clap & the dialogues were OMGGGGG ROFLROFL 

I loved that part when Anu saw Taani's expression and he was like "Oh, to madame ko bohut jalan ho rahe" ROFL I feel kind of bad for Kamini being led on by Anu and used as a jealousy tacticLOL, Anu doesn't realize how lethal he is on the attractiveness scale lol Embarrassed and how much of an impact he has on heart speed and sense of mind...Blushing

- Tani partnerrrrrrrr FINALLY bursts out & pops in between Kamini auntyyyyyyyyy & onuuuuu, & not she literally HITS onu in the stomachOuchROFL GOOOO TANI PARTNERROFLROFLROFL

- My angel's danceeeee....oh GOODNESS, is she GRACEFUL or what?!Day Dreaming I wanted to see MORE of her dance & wanted to see jaanu dance too! Angry LOL And then TaAnu's nok jhok during the song HAILAAAAAAADay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Then my jaanuuu following poking my angel THROUGHOUTROFL

-Onu's finger crawling on Tani's back....BUTTTERRRRRRRFLIESSSSSSSSSSSSSBlushing it had me all giggly & Day Dreaming HEIGHT OF CUTENESS, SPARKLING CHEMISTRYYYBlushing Before tani partner was getting too happyy, her bubble burst & onu looked more interested in KAMINIII AUNTYYYYYYYYYYYY ROFL But i wanted tht scene to be LONGERRR, stupid kamini aunty i dnt like u anymoreeDay Dreaming

I loved Anu making Taani jealous throughout the episode and how he kept looking at her and feeding off of her jealous expressions.  When Taani came between them and spread her elbows out to separate them to ask if they wanted anything, I laughed so hard LOL  aur Anu ko uske badla to lela by using Taani's own dialogue against her "Thoda sa...sukun" ROFL and then I loved the scene with Onu's fingers crawling up her back.  It was ultimate cuteness Blushing and seemed to leading up to a romantic TaAnu scene and then "Tujhe sirf itna batane aaye hoon ke jab tum mera nazron se samne hote, to mera view block hoja tha...matlab jab tu meri samne hote to mujhe aur koi nazar aata nahin...hatna ROFL mujhe dikaye ne deh rahe ROFL"  Excellent expressions and comic delivery by Harshad and Anupriya today.  Such a relief from the tension of the last couple days.

All in ALL, this was A TaAnulicious Treat after a  looooooooong timeDay DreamingDay Dreaming & a great comic reliefLOLOur Angel looked STINNINGLYYYYYYY GORGEOUS & Our Jaan looked YUUUMMMMMMMMDay DreamingDay Dreaming I am gonna watch the epi again & again, kya pata kal ho na hoROFLROFL

.shona.

SheVi4life IF-Dazzler
SheVi4life
SheVi4life

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
ohh now i just cant wait to watch the epi..nd yea onu always luksDay Dreaming..nd even our angel is soo cute happy to see her wear sumthing different then the usual dresses she wears!!..nd ufff m dying to see her dance..am in luv wid the dancer in Anupriya=)

Shaily.

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Agree with each nd every work u've written Sadia!
Today's epi was unpredictable nd ROFL ROFLROFL
I love Kamini aunty for all this! ROFL Nd my angel looked G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S Day Dreaming

Meehak.

TaAnu Senior Member
TaAnu
TaAnu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
havent watched the episode yet

do u mean the lady who entry in Maha episode? the Komolika type?

so she is not a villian ?

Go to top