Edited by priz_da - 02 February 2011 at 8:05pm
RagSia Goldie
RagSia
RagSia

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Maine bana di Jodi day 13

(as chanelz not listening)

Thank u Devil_Of_Heaven, gauchalover

They had decided to meet near farm pet section. He was to go there to check if rabbits were placed back properly n she, 'following urge to ride!'

Damini was too tired but Prithvi wanted to meet immediately. Distance between stud n farm pets was not ideally the one to go walking, especially after party! She saw him approaching. He looked tensed. "Why should not he be?" Damini questioned herself. "Anybody would be tensed after heated argument with Damini Gujral!" she proudly patted herself. She made him realize she was still angry by looking through him.

This irritated him.

Prithvi: for u, I'm suffering so much, n tum muzhe nakhare dikha rahi ho?

Damini: (her mouth actually opened & eyeballs widened, in shock!)

Nakhre? Nakhre, huh? Hello Mr. Prithvi Saxena, Damini Gujral is not that typical girl with nakhre, latke-zhatke! N u, u r suffering? Attack muzh par ho rahe hai, n u r suffering? Oh! Just because u need to sacrify some time with Janhvi for me! Ok! I'll take ur leave! I'll handle d situation myself. Thank u so much!

Saying this, Damini turned to leave. Prithvi understood k she misunderstood! He quickly held her hand. But when even that didn't help, he moved other hand around her belly n pulled her backwards. He leaned over her shoulder, her back still facing him n whispered "Damini! Please listen first!" gently freeing her from his grip. Of course, she didn't move! His intimacy ignited fire in her which didn't let her to!

Prithvi: m suffering as Janhvi is upset. She is upset because I left her in middle of... rather start of lunch. But I couldn't help. Dyu know I spotted some one n left to chase him & confront him, if possible. U know who it was?

He looked at impatient Damini. She nodded negatively.

Prithvi: one of the most trusted people of ur attacker. He has arrived in city. Angad had collected some information about him which, he passed on to me before leaving.

Damini was visibly shocked.

Damini: did u talk to him? Asked him? What did he say? What's dat he wants? Money?

Prithvi calmed her.

Prithvi: Damini, listen first. Actually when I was about to approach him, he got a call & started moving. Soon he started running- maybe he realized I was following him. I chased him for a while... rather good 15 minutes! But suddenly a car stopped by him n picked him up! This car too, was a stolen one!

Damini collapsed on ground.

Damini: what should I do now, Prithvi? Why is he attacking me? I donno anything over here! Just u people n Inder! There, his momma is not happy with me, even before meeting me. N here... Even today, I felt two cars were following me. U know na, there is no use in telling Inder! He'll approach police n keep blaming them for anything n everything! Sameer himself is not able to cope with his own problems. Why did u marry off Avni, Prithvi why?

(Prithvi let her emotions take over her)

If it wouldn't have happened, she would have married Sameer. He flirted with girls all over the world but never thought of anyone else, but her! I can control my heart, u can control yours. But what about these two? Please promise me Prithvi, if they think it right, you'll help them come together! They have to! Even if I'll be alive or not, u...

"Damini...!" Prithvi screamed.

Time forgot to count its steps. Nobody had idea as to how much time Prithvi & Damini took to compose themselves before breaking the hug!

What was that which was making him happy, Varun was trying to determine. Well, the reason was clear, he declared to himself on way to court. He had got company to fight against Janhvi. Sameer was not that bad a guy after all, he thought! Jiggi di had gone back but as Sameer was there, he need not worry, he assured himself.

On way to company from court, he zeroed in on Pakhi-Sameer bond. Yeah! That was the reason! Their sweet bond had made his day! N that Pakhi was so happy with him n so relaxed in his lap! He always wanted Sameer for Avni. Though situation now was different, it wasn't impossible. May be the probability of such a kind made him happy.

But now, actual reason for his being happy stood in front of his desk in his cabin keeping both hands on waist. "You remember na, we are to go to studio to choose design for album of party?" Roshni demanded to know. They left together, Varun still struggling to decide the reason!

Precap: Varni!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Perspectives.Devil_Of_HeavenAnn_92

Devil_Of_Heaven Goldie
Devil_Of_Heaven
Devil_Of_Heaven

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
hey nice update...Thumbs Up
poor damini...who is attacking  her....Unhappy
i hope prithvi catches him soon who ever he is....
Damini Gujral is not that typical girl with nakhre, latke-zhatke!
 lol...loved this line LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RagSia

RagSia Goldie
RagSia
RagSia

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Devil_Of_Heaven

hey nice update...Thumbs Up
poor damini...who is attacking  her....Unhappy
i hope prithvi catches him soon who ever he is....
Damini Gujral is not that typical girl with nakhre, latke-zhatke!
 lol...loved this line LOL
hey thank u
who else than Prithvi will catch?LOL

Devil_Of_Heaven

RagSia Goldie
RagSia
RagSia

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged

Thank u Devil_Of_Heaven, juhi_karneet,deereyedgal504,khwaish.e.arsh,GauravsDbestcrazypridaholic,Komal_ChaudharyNan08bfolnmdj,samratrockssofsunmannee, sonyo,DaShInG_DeViL, gauchalover for reading n loving my story at some point or other. Sorry but I'm stopping it for a while owing to low reader count.

Thanks again.

Sneha.

Edited by priz_da - 14 February 2011 at 5:29am
anuridi Groupbie
anuridi
anuridi

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Hey plzz dnt stop it der r sincere followers for ur ff PLZ DNT END IT

RagSia

pia09 Senior Member
pia09