RagSia Goldie
RagSia
RagSia

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Devil_Of_Heaven

hey it was a nice update.....Smile

prithvi and damini hugged .....sweet.....Day Dreaming

now what is this drug  business.....

ahhh there are sooo many problemsConfused...hope they are solved soon....

good update dear....Thumbs Up

keep it up...Tongue

thank u
problemz r secret
will reveal on timeSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Perspectives.Devil_Of_Heaven

RagSia Goldie
RagSia
RagSia

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deereyedgal504

hey sneha....ur updatin  super fast!
liked all the parts esp ur sense of humor
And pri and damz hugged ...so cute
and wats with avni and pakhi?? quite a mystery
plzzz do update soon
thank u
m tryin to update but typing z boring
avni n pakhi.......
mystery indeedLOL
to b solved in next updateCry
hopefully tomroSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Perspectives.

RagSia Goldie
RagSia
RagSia

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged

maine bana di jodi day9

(as channelz not listening)

Sameer was on terrace when he spotted Prithvi dropping Damini at home! He was hidden in shrubs but Sameer managed to catch a glimpseBig smile. He was indeed surprised. But then, he had alwayz loved him for Damini. He was happy dat two are now sharing warm vibez!

Damini controlled her outburst when she heard a knock on door. Sameer entered inside.

Sameer: so girl, u have decided to go by my instinct!Wink

Damini: huh?

Sameer: Billi ankh band kar k dudh pi le to bhi duniya dekh hi leti hai!Wink

Damini: billi? Dudh? Whatttt?

Sameer: I think u should inform Inder, he need not b back India to introduce his upset family wid his fiance'LOL

Damini: y?

Sameer: becuz it z on verge of breakinBroken Heart! My beloved sis has taken liking to her childhood partner in crime!!!Party

Damini: shut up, Sameer!

Sameer: oho! So what was dat I saw in shrubz? Haan! Aakhon ka dhokha!!!LOL

Damini: Prithvi was here to talk bout something important.

Sameer: well, ur meeting room was quite unusual! Cool place to meet!LOL

Damini: we dint wanted nybody to know!

Sameer: (frowning an eyebrow) know what? Shocked

Damini: about u Sameer! About what u r doin around here! Around farm! Around Avni!

Damini was surprised by her quick sense! "Donno how Avni came to mind to dodge Sameer" she thought to herself.

Sameer: di'''..!Big smile

Damini knew what to expect. He was ready wid handful of muska!! Whenever he needed a favor or something from her, he used to dump usual Damini n call her di. She had never minded him callin her Damini s there was hardly yearz difference in them! N  many a timez in childhood, the prankster had been like her elder bro!Hug

Damini: bolo!

Sameer: Mera pehla pehla pyaar hai yeh...Dancing

Wooooooooooo ooooooooooo ohooooooo...Dancing

Aakhon me aitbaar..Dancing

Damini: Be serious, Sameer!

Sameer: do you think I aint am?Ouch (Making innocent face Sameer demanded to know)Smile

Damini: can u b able to adjust to her? It'z not normal situation anymore! It'll take lotz of patience, convincing n understanding on ur part'

Sameer:Shocked what r u talkin bout? Y not normal situation anymore? Jus becuz ur n Prithvi'z alliance dint materialize? 

Damini was in two mindz on what to answer! She was shouldered d responsibility to explain d situation to Sameer in dignified manner. Kaka n kakima dint wanted it to turn disastrous. It was possible only if they weren't involved! Her momma was hardly able to control her own emotions to tell Sameer n Roshz was but a kid! Damini was tryin to avoid it but d right time was about to escape.

It was really late for Roshni to leave Saxena houseSleepy. But she was happy dat her first ever event in India was so full of energyBig smile! Many babies were invited n d fact dat it was for Pakhi, made it more special! Well, there was yet another reason for her to be happy. Though Varun was usual karela (except a few timez in between), his momma, Nidhi kakima was going gaga over heBlushingr! She had even told Roshni dat Varun usually does a lot of khich-khich while selecting anything & if it'z for Pakhi, his want for perfection will drive u crazy n out; but what with Roshni seeming to shut his mouth with her good sense of choice, kakima showered her all the credit n praise!

Damini started to gather wordz.

Damini: It'z related to Pakhi!

Sameer: yeah! Wot bout her? Honey too, was sayin something' I dint get it! He said Avni can't live without Pakhi n I'll have to accept her' Pakhi z indeed a sweet child but I thought s if I missed a link'

Damini: do u know who z Pakhi?

Sameer: yeah! Jiggi'z daughter!

Damini: NO!

Sameer: then? Who z she?

While leavin too, as Prithvi was busy in studyBlushing, kakima asked VarunAngry to drop Roshni! Needless to say, he was super upsetDead. While they were waitin for Golf cart, kakima kissed her foreheadBig smile! Roshni remembered her childhood dayz when such kiss was good bye sign for cryin Roshni who dint wanted to leave herEmbarrassed! Soon they set off. After many secondz of drop dead silence, Roshni couldn't control herselfSleepy.

Roshni: it'z been long since I had dinner at ur placeDay Dreaming'

Varun: not so long! Hardly an hour!

Roshni: (fuming) dinner an hour ago was after many yearz!Angry

Varun: oh yeah! Gujralz are yet to be formally invited for dinner at Saxena House'

Anybody would sit quite after such a humiliation but Roshni thought otherwise! Give it back-talk!!Evil Smile She had researched hard n found him getting irritated by constant chapar-chapar of anybody; N if itz Roshni' sone pe suhaga!!!Dead

Roshni: I hope Prithvi allowz rabbits for partySmile! Avnidi lovez rabbits n so does PakhiLOL! He will definitely allowParty! Imagine how much Pakhi n all d guest babies will be excitedDay Dreaming! Well, house will need complete clean-up after babies' n rabbitz r goneLOL! So no beauty sleep even post partyOuch! But anything for Pakhi, my jaanHug! But in preparation, I have forgotten to select dress for partyShocked! What should I be wearin'? Should I buy'?

Varun couldn't take it any longer! He stopped her pushing himself'

Varun: there r 7 dresses for Pakhi! She'll wear 4! U can choose 1 from d rest!

It'll make no considerable difference to either Pakhi or u! So, stop worryin!

AngryRoshni couldn't utter a word after dat! She would have killed Varun; had not d woodz they were travellin, completely unknown to her!

Precap :Sameer was confused but listened patiently

Edited by priz_da - 18 January 2011 at 9:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Perspectives.totalweirdoDevil_Of_HeavenAnn_92

Perspectives. Goldie
Perspectives.
Perspectives.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
hey sneha
nice update...love the way Sammer totally tries to maska-fy damini! and pAkhi not Jiggi daughter?? well i guess i will have to wait to know abt that...
and Varun's karlegiri LOL luks like Rosh's gonna burst out any moment
waitin for the next one...and thnkx for the PM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RagSia

RagSia Goldie
RagSia
RagSia

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deereyedgal504

hey sneha
nice update...love the way Sammer totally tries to maska-fy damini! and pAkhi not Jiggi daughter?? well i guess i will have to wait to know abt that...
and Varun's karlegiri LOL luks like Rosh's gonna burst out any moment
waitin for the next one...and thnkx for the PM

thank u
oh actually sorry but I coudn't judge lenght of updateCry 
next 1 will solve mystery, pakka!Big smile
n welcomeSmile
RagSia Goldie
RagSia
RagSia

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged

maine bana di Jodi day10

(az channelz not listening)

Hello all my honeyz n bees!Hug

Well one request.Embarrassed

No jute phenko ceremony pleeeeeeez!Embarrassed

Agar phenkne hi hai to ache wale phenkna Ouchn in pairz haan!Embarrassed  M not comfortable wearin alag-alag jute at a time.Wink

Damini: Sameer, sit here! Now listen! Even I dint knew of it before arrival! But tiz true!

Sameer: wotz true?

Damini: (lowering her voice) Listen patiently! I have complete idea dat since childhood, u have dreamt of only one girl by ur heart ' Avni! N yeah, she z very sweet! But, some problemz cropped up some time ago. Momma, kaka n kakima dint tell u, me or Roshz bout it. Wot m tellin u z d reason y kakima wanted u to get married or atleast engaged before comin to India!

(Sameer was confused, but listened quietly)

Damini: around almost two yearz ago, relationz between Gujralz n Saxenaz strained due to some business problemz. Well these problemz, 6 monthz ago were discovered being created by unknown third party, for d reasonz best known to that third party!

But these problemz, back then, put rest to all the hopez of any alliance between d families! Just then arrived Jay, scion of Chawla family! The moment he saw Avni, he fell in love wid her! His family dint loose a second in proposing d marriage! As family was well known wealthy family of d area, there was nothing for Saxenaz to refuse proposal! Avni n Jay got married almost a year n half ago!!!

( Damini paused; she wanted to know if Sameer can actually be able to hear any further. He noded but if in shock or eagerness or absence of mind, she couldn't determine. She continued.)

Damini:  sometime later, Prithvi got a call from Jay'z cousin askin him to help Avni! When he reached Chawlaz, he found his tender sis in half dead condition! She was being tortured, abused by her own husband, who was, about to burn her! Prithvi took Avni back with him immediately, hardly a month after her fairytale marriage!

Later during divorce trialz, Saxenaz discovered bout Avni'z pregnancy. The baby seemed only hope for Avni! Saxenaz supported her! Though Avni firmly declined going back to Jay or even let baby bear his name, Jay was about to arrive to meet new born baby. But on way to hospital, he met wid accident n died on d spot. Now, neither Saxenaz nor Chawlaz can stand each other!

But d fact remainz! Avni'z bitter past z always in front of her in form of her sweet baby Pakhi!!!

Precap : Prithvi n Inder exchange pleasantries, unwillingly!Dead

Edited by priz_da - 22 January 2011 at 8:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Perspectives.Devil_Of_HeavenAnn_92

Sonikins IF-Sizzlerz
Sonikins
Sonikins

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Hey hi just read fist time
like the stoy line and dam and sameer discussion
and also rabit and rabit LOL
Plz send me pm