Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Please close this topic (Page 4)

RagSia Goldie
RagSia
RagSia

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Maine bana di Jodi day5

(as chanelz not listening)

thank u Devil_Of_HeavenGauravsDbestdeereyedgal504bfolnmdjDaShInG_DeViLsofsunmannee,

Roshni was really happy now. She had forgotten Varun chapter ever since she saw Sameer bro n Avni di together, n happySmile. But she would have been happier had she known of it earlier. At least when Prithvi was visitingErmm! Kakima had told her they expected Prithvi'z dad n kaka to bring up d subject of Damini-Prithvi alliance! It was certainly on cardz. She was at first, annoyed at thought of arranged marriage of diUnhappy, but a meeting wid Prithvi, n she was eager to call him jeajLOL!

But it never happenedUnhappy! She n bro had offered to start d subject wid Prithvi at least, as he went along like house on fire wid themSmile, but Gujral Srz. Were not in favour of d ideaUnhappy. It was settled in families long ago dat talks of alliance will b started by family of boy! Bro n she had come to conclusion dat Di n Prithvi'z constant fightz scared them awayLOL!

But indeed, Prithvi was still her favoriteBlushing! She tried comparing Di wid Janhvi n came to same conclusion z she had drawn comparing Inder jeaj wid Prithvi! Her heart never allowed her to accept Inder but she controlled it unlike bro, who openly voiced his displeasure from time to time!

Suddenly something struck her. Varun! His bitterness was same as dat of bro towardz InderShocked. Did he wanted bro n Avnidi togetherShocked? She wondered then y did it not started before? "Talks have to be started by boyz family" she remembered kakima tellin her. Now, she was really very unhappy wid herz n Saxena'z great grand parentz who set d ruleAngry. They had ruined many lives, she thought.

Varun was in Prithvi'z room after dinner. It was routine for him to take Pakhi out for walk around d house after dinner. But she refused to even step out of Avni'z room as it had 18 dollzLOL!

"How come a 6 month old, who can't even pronounce D, loves dollz so much?"Angry he was almost yelling. Prithvi had to speak now.

Prithvi : Babies have nothing to do wid name of toyz or even who gifted it!Smile

Varun : Plz bhaiyya, ask Avni to throw them away.Ouch

Prithvi : itz of no use now!

Jiggi enterz.

Prithvi : Y did u people came back? I had told u to stay put till Gujralz see Inderz family n leave!Unhappy

Jiggi : u had! N Mr. perfectionist, u even managed to threaten all of ur staffShocked but u forgot Avni'z BEST FRIEND completely!

Prithvi : Honey?

Jiggi : yeah! He informed her two pigs were not keeping well n then Ms. Vet couldn't wait even for a sec!Unhappy

Varun : but she has three vetz under her!

Jiggi : as if it matterz!Wacko Prithvi, we r paying those vetz for nothing! By d ve, wot now? How come Sameer arrived? n dat too, suddenly? I thought he would never & especially Gujral Srz., I thought would be cultured enough not to let him come!

Prithvi : Yeah! I expected them not to send him. Itz out of my capacity to handle Avni, papa, kaka n especially kakima! I'm not sure if he knows of anything dat happened! Even Damini n Roshni came to know of it upon arrival!

Varun : I don't care! Their decision was declared 3 yearz ago!

Jiggi : I still think, u atleast should have started d subject of Avni wid Sameer!

Prithvi : I've told u thousandz of timez papa n kaka dint allow me to. It was settled 3 generationz ago that boyz family will start d topic! Plus I closely followed Sameer, he was way too engrossed in his life in fast lane n so many girlz, unlike Avni, who spent her life thinking about him! Do u think she would have been able to adjust to dat life? She would have felt more of insecure over there! He was milder version of Casanova! No guy in world would love to see off his sister wid him! Now stop thinking! It'z long over! Dead

Prithvi, Jiggi n Varun debated for a long time as to how to keep Sameer at bay!

Next morning being Monday, everybody set off to office. In Gujral Villa, however, Sameer was allowed to take rest. He enquired wid servantz n set off to visit d farm! He ensured to take navigation machine n walkie-talkie so that, his visit seemz more of trip to explore area rather than deliberate attempt to meet Avni!Wink

The farm was indeed huge!

He was blaming himself for refusing golf cartOuch. He spotted Avni in pet area. Rabbitz were wandering. He was told by her staff rabbitz were her favorite! Not to mention, he took instant liking for them too (first one need not b mentioned)Wink! He started flirting wid Avni n she was blushing at his every attempt trying to run awaLOLy! He finally let her work patiently n started walkin around! It had many variety of petz, he noticed for d first time s he dint had eye for anything other than Avni before. Prithvi indeed, had done great job with family farm business too, adding many otherz, taking it to International level. He started thinking about his own career graph! He himself never took it seriously! Suddenly his thoughtz changed d direction when he saw Avni sprinkling so much love & care on pigs dat she was nursingBig smile! He, for a second, imagined himself instead of pig, getting pampered by AvniBlushing! "Pig & Sameer? No!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he started running here n there at disastrous thought.ROFL

Avni had to summon almost all of her farm staff to get Sameer out of compost pitLOL! He, unknowingly, jumped in it while running! Pigs were, indeed, in very much better condition n position, than he, himself!ROFLROFL

When he returned after taking mini bath at nearby washroom, Avni started dressing his right hand dat had injured!

Avni : I really don't understand whatz d problem wid all d Gujralz! First it was Damini di, then Roshni n now u! You people look at heaven n walk on earth!Silly

Sameer : Vision Avni! I had vision!Smile

Avni : dat I'll b scolded for not informing about broken compost pit compound, right?Angry

Avni was really upset. Sameer was actually trying to tell her he had a vision. For now, in reality, d piggy baby was goneBig smile n Sameer was in itz place basking in all d attention showered by AvniWink

But alas! Jiggi arrivedCry! She, as plan to keep watch on Sameer, was employed to b wid him till he z acquainted wid work but as he never arrived, she suspected him to be at farm & ran from office pretendin to spend quality time wid Avni!

Precap : Pri-Da'z khufia practice session! ROFL

Edited by priz_da - 14 February 2011 at 5:00am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

naina_i2000luv-pridaDevil_Of_HeavenGauravsDbestPerspectives.Ann_92kmh2rockzz

RagSia Goldie
RagSia
RagSia

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Devil_Of_Heaven

awesome part...

loved it....

awww sameer is soo cute...he collected dolls for avni...shooo shweet...

continue soon.....

thank uSmile
RagSia Goldie
RagSia
RagSia

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Edited by priz_da - 14 February 2011 at 5:00am
RagSia Goldie
RagSia
RagSia

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Can somebody plz answer I have some queries:

1. How to post a picture here in updated post? I tried on 4th day but dint work.

2.    How a VM will directly open a window in post, instead of link?  

Edited by priz_da - 03 January 2011 at 8:53am
luv-prida Newbie
luv-prida
luv-prida

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Nice way to welcome people!Wink

Edited by luv-prida - 08 February 2011 at 8:33pm
Devil_Of_Heaven Goldie
Devil_Of_Heaven
Devil_Of_Heaven

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged

hey nice part...........

continue soon.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RagSia

Sia889 IF-Sizzlerz
Sia889
Sia889

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
oh can u both stop fooling around ppl!!!! LOL u talking to ur own selfROFL with two different ID's
lol apne forum say zyaada love ne froum ko itna importance rolf !!!
din ba din Love ne ko fans zyaada hore hain ....

Edited by sia88 - 13 March 2011 at 8:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ann_92Nan08

RagSia Goldie
RagSia
RagSia

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Devil_Of_Heaven

hey nice part...........

continue soon.......

hey thank u
m tryin to continue dailySmile