Please close this topic - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago

Advert for next few updates

Avni ka ateet Sameer ne kiya sweekar!

"I love u Avni!"

par ab bhi kyun he Avni ko inkaar?

"I don't want to hurt u!

Go away Sameer!"

kya Sameer yeh inkaar bardashta kar payega?

Ya Sameer New Zealand wapas chala jayega?

"aaj raat hi niklenge wapas New Zealand!"

To know more, stay tuned.

Well guyzeaz!

I wont tell u to hit d like button!

Very few do!

*a huggie to all who do n a thank u*

Rest people r, I know it very well, waiting for dislike button to arrive.

hahaa..priz da u r  a wonderful writer..am sure no1 want s 2 hit de dislike buttton..send pms to ur frnds ly den we'll read

must say verymusch intrigued by de story line...n pls dont send sam back to nz..
i want sam n avni to b togethr :):):)
n did i mention dat i totally luv ur ff
Originally posted by Preeths609

hahaa..priz da u r  a wonderful writer..am sure no1 want s 2 hit de dislike buttton..send pms to ur frnds ly den we'll read

must say verymusch intrigued by de story line...n pls dont send sam back to nz..
i want sam n avni to b togethr :):):)
n did i mention dat i totally luv ur ff
thanks dear!
m jus doin that now
PMming all who have read😊
Mah gave this idea!
muzhe pata hi nahi tha
n thanks for not wanting to hit dislike button😃
Originally posted by priz_da

thanks dear!
m jus doin that now
PMming all who have read😊
Mah gave this idea!
muzhe pata hi nahi tha
n thanks for not wanting to hit dislike button😃

yep..pm all ur friends too..n do u go on the prida thread or savni dh
all who are interseted will read ;):)
hey priz da, read your promos. waiting for the next part eagerly. please do pm to me.You are wonderful writer. 

Thank you pia09deereyedgal504Devil_Of_HeavenGauravsDbestPreeths609shivahari

"Roz toh gufayein kuredne jata hai, aaj achanak aisa kya hua ke isse scuba diving mein interest aa gaya?" Prithvi was irritated. Varun was pestering him with all the questions regarding - well which Varun thought were regarding- like when to, where to, how to, with what, how much deep- actually all 'wh' questions about scuba diving. Soon, they set off to take introductory tour for scuba diving.

Last 15 days were really hectic for her as diwali had passed. It was Pakhi's first diwali n both mama's, nana's , masi n nani had left no stone unturned to make it special. This was exactly d way even she was pampered in d same house by same people. Avni realised mami was in backyard lawn with Pakhi. She headed there to show d saree she had worn. Mami wanted her to try on d saree gifted by bhaiyya on bhaiduj!

On perceiving someone around right hand side bushes, Avni stopped by to take a look. Nobody was expected at this time of Sunday, there! It was Sameer! As usual up to some mischief, she thought. But sn she realised he was simply staring at her!

The way he was looking at her... It was not d first time she had found him staring this way at her!

There was a time when she had dreamt to spend life with him. But now...

Everything had changed! She had scrapped all those dreams d moment mama's asked her, her opinion about Jay! They had never told her, but she was understanding enough to perceive it long before, that her dreams were impossible. She never enquired as to what n how, went wrong! But then, even about her marriage, she didn't know what went wrong!

She had let Jay enter her life with lots of expectations. Bade mama still loving mami- even 15 years since she passed, meethi nok-zhok of chote mama-mami n d stories she had grown up hearing about, how much her parents loved each other! She had wished herself at least this much luck. If not choosing partner, at least getting love from partner...

It's not that Jay never loved her. He was d most loving n caring husband, when in his senses.

Whenever he used to get into urge to drugs...he turned restless, impatient... Monster! She had kept his drug problem a secret from whole of her unsuspecting Saxena family.

When she tried pursuing him to join drug rehab, his anger got better of him n he was about to burn her alive! Her mom-in-law n dad-in-law were helpless. She had thought it to be d last day of her life, just then, bhaiyya arrived. She was lucky to be still alive!

Mami wanted to save d marriage, especially after Avni discovered herself to be preggers! Though mama's were supportive in anything she decided, she was fully aware that bhaiyya was not in Jay's favor. But she knew Jay really loved her. She had met him secretly via mami. But in open family meet, he was crazy at bhaiyya's interference in his drug problem. She tried reasoning but things took an ugly turn n he & his parents started throwing abuses at bhaiyya! So she decided enough was enough n proceeded with divorce!

She didn't wanted her baby to bear name of d person who dint respected bhaiyya! She had declared it even before Pakhi was born. It was quite dangerous decision but whole family stood by her. She would have fought d world with support from them. She never minded Jay's parents cursing her for ill fate, defame of Chawla family, death of Jay... But crap about bhaiyya, NEVER!

"U r looking mind-blowing!" she came to present with Sameer's complement. She was angry at him now. Already d thought of Jay n how he insulted bhaiyya was fresh in her mind when Sameer started. She was fine being friends with him but he never hesitated from conveying his intentions were different.

"Hmm!" saying thus Avni turned towards backyard to avoid conversation.

"Avni!" he held her hand to stop her.

She gave a jerk to hand & pulled it back.

Avni: kya hai haan?

Sameer was shocked.

Sameer: uhh... Nahi wo tumne mere baat ka jawab nahi diya... Gussa ho?

Avni: haan! Gussa hoon! Now leave me alone.

"Madam ka mood kharab hai shayad!" said Sameer in private rubbing palms.

Sameer: Hmmm! A beautiful lady in a beautiful saree looking splendid but angry!

Precap: "Sameer dint return?" Varun wondered.

If u love it, hit d like button!

Edited by priz_da - 13 years ago
qwow..so cool di

very nice update..so varun is finally giving poor rosh a break
n btw if i get dat mottu jai chawla in my hands i ll b burning him alive good thing he s already dead..

lookin fw 2  de next update
Hey Sneha
sorry for not replying..was busy with exams

Well thanks for the  storyline...helps to understand it better
and the promo...well Sameeer actually confessed..waitin for dat

And Avni in sari and sammiee lost in herrr...so cutee

waitin for the next part...

Snehal
Sorry for late reply i was unwell
Nice going 
Originally posted by Preeths609

qwow..so cool di

very nice update..so varun is finally giving poor rosh a break
n btw if i get dat mottu jai chawla in my hands i ll b burning him alive good thing he s already dead..

lookin fw 2  de next update
thanks sweety!
my Jai was not mottu😆
handsome hunk😳
btw m tensed now ...
reason pata chalega 17th or 18th update mein...