hey nice part...........

continue soon.......

hey thank u
m tryin to continue daily😊
RagSia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

day 6

Damini was literally running😔! She was late for practice on first day itself😭! But it was not easy to evade momma, Sameer n Roshni. She somehow managed it n in process ran out of time. Golf cart was a strict NO as it'll give out her location!

As expected, Prithvi had already reached🤢, showering all d affection on his watch😡! She was tryin hard to make her approach towardz Prithvi look like "friend in need z a friend indeed!"😃  But all she could remember was "beggerz cannot b chooserz!"🤢

She apologized for being late😔. After some tauntz😲, warningz😡 n reading out of rule book🤢, he came to point!

Prithvi : so. I think we should start wid rock clombing!😃

Damini : (to herself ' even f house z burning, he'll recommend me ROCK CLIMBING!😡 N loudly-) I know a bit of it, enough to save my life!😆

Prithvi : I know u r not too friendly wid rock climbing but in hilly area as dis, u should get more into it!

Damini : u r d boss!

Prithvi : good!

They set off towardz d hill. It was indeed very far.

Prithvi : as far as I know, u know nobody over here except for us, right?

Damini nodded in affirmation.🥱

Prithvi : do u know anybody who has been from India. I mean some one sooooooo friendly dat therez no love lost between u n him/her!🤪

Damini : in d whole world, derz only one such person!  😆

Prithvi : except me, Damini!😆

Damini : NOBODY!🤣

Prithvi was in deep thought now🤔. Damini knew not wot to make of it😕. Finally after some time, he left thinkerz hat aside.

Prithvi : r u into drugz?

Damini : 😲no wayz Prithvi!  How can u even ask such a question?😡

Prithvi : z ny of ur friend, or even Sameer n Roshni, into drugz?

Damini : dis z too much Prithvi!😡😡😡 I, Sameer n Roshni r brought up in principled manner! Though they r outgoing n party people, we all have always stayed away from drugz n people related to it! U, urself have seen it!

Prithvi : dat was 3 yearz ago! Well, then itz possible dat, there z somebody whom u donno completely!

Damini : don't harp on same string, Prithvi! Come to the point.😡

Prithvi : truck dat attacked u was stolen one. Theft was exclusively for accident it seemz! Truck was found in afternoon itself wid nobody inside & even goodz dat were in it were perfectly in place!😕

Damini : it was planned attack, right? Could u find who did it?😲

Prithvi : Khabruz informed my spy it was a drug related incident!

Damini : drugs? Wotz connection wid me?😲

Prithvi : dat u r in best position to answer!

Damini was speechless. She dint know how to react.

Prithvi : there z dis pub in area, popular for drugz business. All people involved in accident n theft r known & regular faces there! I don't have proof but just information. So we can't even catch them!

Prithvi couldn't bear Damini'z tensed condition anymore. He thought of only one thing to change her mood.

Prithvi : road z quite long, isn't it?

Damini nodded.

Prithvi : u remember we used to race on dis road from stud to hill?😊 U used to go cryin to my momma complainin I never let u win!😆

Damini : datz because u used to take 'Agra', leavin me wid 'Pratham'!😡

Prithvi : but u used to cry.🤣

Damini : n Geeta kaki used to advise me to save tearz for marriage!🥺

Prithvi : I never understood fight ka funda! Wot u people used to discuss about our fightz? U used to stop fighting a while after dat!🤪

Damini : she used to tell me dat we have fightz ka quota just like tearz!😆 She used to remind me to use fightz wisely n leave huge part for after d marriage!🤣

Prithvi : n ur papa got me into rock climbing! He wanted his son-in-law to be LION at his favourite sport!👏

Both laughed heartily😊. They looked into each otherz eyez n quickly looked away avoiding eyez😒. It was still very sensitive issue for them even after finding life partnerz! The fact that his momma n her papa, who were strongly in favor of match, were no more, made them more vulnerable😔! Three yearz ago, when they had met, were lookin up at each other as soul mate☺️! But an year on, thingz messed up to great level with Sameer-Avni alliance drifting apart to pieces. Then Gujralz started hunting groom for Damini n even Prithvi moved on. But they still cared for each other! Attackz on Damini was merely occasion for them to realize destinies call once again!😊

They reached d hill. He gave her basic tips to follow in d area regarding nature of soil, stones n also animals that may take a liking to u n offer company🤣! He told her how to evade them! Next session was adjusting car on hill. But their rock climbing practice itself got postponed as Damini was not exactly in good spirit!

Precap : Roshni n Varun spot Sameer n Avni at local market!

Edited by priz_da - 13 years ago
RagSia thumbnail

Devil_Of_Heaven thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

nice part...👍🏼

loved prida....❤️

RagSia thumbnail
Originally posted by: Devil_Of_Heaven

nice part...👍🏼

loved prida....❤️

thank u😊
me b wont update today
office😭
me b tomro morning😊
thanks again
RagSia thumbnail
                              maine bana di jodi day7 
                                                    (as channelz not listening)

Injury actually worked in favor of Sameer👍🏼! He got another day off🥳! He set off to farm again. He was indeed smitten by Avni. He wanted to get more of her! She was still as sweet as she used to b in childhood- just less talkative n more shy😆! His momma actually wanted him to select a girl & he too, was made to go through "Dekho" ceremonies😡! But unlike in Damini'z case where papa n kakima were not too pleased, they supported idea of his arranged marriage, much to his shock! But as he wanted to meet Avni first, he shooed away all of girlz😉! In process, when he encouraged a girl, to pursue career in modeling, leaving behind thought of marriage😃, his mom punished him & dint let him go to India with kakima!😭 But he somehow managed to convince her. She actually wanted him to at least get engaged before visiting India. He never understood d reason but managed to escape!

At farm, Avni was leavin for market wid another vet- Manish for shopping for animalz! He decided to accompany them.😃

They reached d shop. Sameer looked at shop owner. He looked like a girlish guy! "He or she?" he wondered😆. Just then, Manish went to Cake Shop z he was told to place some order by Prithvi😃. Sameer was feeling d luckiest person on earth was no one else but he, himself! Just then, Avni'z first sentence, directed to shop owner shook him completely!

Avni : Honey, y dint u send prescribed medicinez?

Sameer :😲 Oh god Avni! How can u call HIM honey, when u have such a handsome wid u? (Pointing to himself, of course!)😆

Avni : shut up Sameer!😡 So Honey, wot about madicinez?

Sameer : again honey?

Avni : Sameer!

Sameer : Honey! I mean Avni!😆

Honey : we were out of stock, sweetheart! I have just se'

Sameer interrupted.

Sameer : (to shop owner) how dare u? Mind ur tongue, ok?😡

Avni : Sameer I think even u should go to cake shop.

Sameer : I can't leave u alone here!

Avni : Honey z a dear friend! We want to talk to each other'

Honey : without interruption!

Sameer : Honey?😲

Honey : (pointing to shop name plate) Honey!

Sameer : oh sorry! Hi!🤪

Honey : bye!

Sameer : Avni!

Just then, reached Varun n Roshni! Prithvi had instructed Varun to drop Roshni home. She was to prepare for a party🥳! Prithvi dint wanted to take chances z attackz on Damini were more of a mystery day-by-day! Varun was cursing his fate! He dint had ny cases in court for afternoon n in office too, no legal issue was in immediate need of attention! He had to obey bhaiyya🤢! On way, they dropped in market n spotted Sameer n Avni!  

Varun took Avni away! Roshni left wid them z party was in Saxena House itself! Sameer wanted to 'discuss some thingz' with Honey😆 so decided to wait! He hadn't missed aakhon k isshhare between Honey n Varun😕! First it was Jiggi n now Varun! Honey must have made call to Varun😡! Sameer had realized these guyz were keepin him away from Avni! Even last evening, when all Saxena khandaan visited him, they had kept him away from her😭. D sweet girl Pakhi, he had taken instant liking to, was d only person, who was really sweet wid him😊! He remembered Pakhi😍. Full of life! He thought he would love to have a baby girl just like her☺️! N Avni being so sweet a person, it wasn't impossible😃, unless baby decidez to go his way🤣🤣! He saw Honey staring at his smiling face. He was still in 'Honeyz Petz'! He had to speak now!

Sameer : do u keep Turtlez?

Honey : I don't sell animalz! I sell food n medicinez for them!

Sameer : I have a pet turtle about to join me soon! Can u make arrangement for him?

Sameer used to care Rubik like a bro😊! He never considered it z animal but a friend! He always referred it as him! It was but natural dat he was trying best to convince momma dearest to abort plan of punishmen😭t n send him!

Honey : send me detailz! There r some type of turtlez in canal! Avni lookz after them. I make arrangement for them!

Sameer : Avni! She lookz after everybody😊! (To himself) I want her to look after me n my family, too😃. (He smiled.)

But this part was heard by Honey.

Honey : I heard u were chasing her!

Sameer was shocked😲! Indeed it was his just third day in India, but it was true! Most of d time, he was meeting her or thinking about wayz to meet her! It was but natural z since childhood, he believed she was made for him!⭐️

Honey : z it true?

Honey'z nature was so friendly that Sameer dint think twice before opening up to him! He reminisced on childhood memoriez, dollz, yearz spent without her, et all😊😊😊! Honey was indeed gifted listener for itz not easy to have patience when speaker z lost in his own timelessly precious world forgetting ur presence altogether! 🤢

Finally when Sameer stopped, Honey started speaking! He was indeed moved by Sameer! Sameer was really different from what he was told by Jiggy n Varun!

Honey : then y did it not happen three yaerz ago when it was supposed to be😲? Do u know what emotional turmoil Avni went through?

Sameer : 3 yearz ago? That time, Damini n Prithvi alliance was being discussed!😲

Honey : no! It was Avni n urz! Datz past now! But what she went through past one n half year z more of a grief! Can u n ur family accept her wid it? Can u make her come out of it n move on? Whatever happened z none of ur concern n not even fault, of course, but u will have to bear it! Can u? Will u b able to accept Avni wid it? Avni can't live without Pakhi! Can u accept Pakhi?

Precap : Pakhi'z turning seven month party arrangement!🥳

Hey! Guyz so many viewz😃 n so less likez? Can't even talk about postz🤢! Z nything m missing? M still trying to figure out to use IF!

Thank u for those providing regular support! 👏

luv-prida thumbnail
so Edited by luv-prida - 13 years ago
RagSia thumbnail

maine bana di Jodi8

(az channelz not listening)

thank u deereyedgal504Devil_Of_Heavensofsunmannee,

Thingz weren't actually hunky-dory for Varun! First it was Pakhi, who had betrayed all his hopez. He had built expectationz of Pakhi not standing sight of Sameer. Dis would have made thingz easier! But she, on contrary, bonded him big time! Now, an encouraged Sameer was chasing Avni everywhere! Also, he had got a call from Honey. He was a part of his n Jiggi di"z camp but had an about turn now! Dis was d limit🤢.

He saw Roshni neck deep busy, preparing for party! He was surprised by her choices. First d cake design dat Manish called them to choose, den colour theme, interior arrangementz n return giftz. Everything she selected seemed to fit d bill⭐️! Varun, who never liked anything in one go, n especially bout Pakhi, he used to b extra careful n always made people put great effortz😆; but Roshni'z choice was perfect! But again Pakhi'z thoughtz drove him to Avni, n he decided to speak to bhaiyya!

It was Prithvi'z turn to bear wrath of Damini'z anger today🤢! He was late. But Prithvi couldn't have helped! Varun was really aghast at Honey n Pakhi turning in favor of Sameer; so much so dat he dint wanted Prithvi to leave d house before solving d problem😲! Damini directed all her displeasure towardz d newz of his spy friend meeting dem on way! They headed to predecided spot which actually fell on their way. Only Angad was given special permission by Prithvi, albeit secretly, to enter SG premises, without getting noticed!

Prithvi tried to comfort Damini, but in vain! She was fuming😡; reciting all his tauntz, warningz n rule book! But he was more occupied by Angad'z emergency call🤔. Matter was indeed related to attackz on Damini but he dint tell her. Angad had already reached. Prithvi introduced Damini to him n directly started d subject.

Sameer was wondering what Honey was talking about Avni n Pakhi! Their conversation ended abruptly😭, due to entry of customerz at 'Honey'z Petz'. He decided to ask Damini!

Prithvi n Damini were walking silently back to stud. They had aborted plan of reaching hill for practice; for none was in position to carry on even till stud! What Angad said was nightmare, indeed! Damini was about to collapse, when Prithvi took her in his armz! She was shivering. He started rubbing her shoulderz gently.

Prithvi : Damini, u have to control urself! U have always stood bright in every dark situation!

Damini : It'z easy to say Prithvi! U have never gone through it! U wont b able to understand it!

Prithvi : I can; having seen my beloved sis goin through hell!

Damini : herz was different! She wasn't being attacked!

Prithvi : she was being abused! Tortured! Beaten! N about to b burnt alive!

Damini : she knew who was doin it'

Prithvi : but unable to understand y he was doin it!

Damini : u reached right time to save her'

Prithvi : I'm always here with u! After what Avni went through, I can't see anyone else goin through it; especially my dear ones...

Damini : will u really b with me?

Prithvi : FOREVER!😊

Damini hugged him like a baby🤗! Warmth of each otherz breath calmed their senses!☺️

Prithvi was in study pretending to b busy wid filez😔! He was confused as to on what to concentrate thoughtz! Varun was chasing him to solve Avni-Sameer issue, papa n kaka wanted him for a project, Avni wanted him to finalize Pakhi'z party dress, kakima wanted him to decide sweet dish for dinner next day, Roshni wanted him to allow some rabbitz from farm for party, Janhvi wanted him to help her choose gift for Pakhi, Honey wanted him to personally talk to Sameer n Jiggi wanted him to complain about Sameer to Illa Gujral🤢!

Apart from Varun, Honey n Jiggi, all problemz were to b solved next day. These remaining three too, revolved around same subject! He had dropped d hint about his unfavorable reaction towardz Sameer'z behavior & requested Damini to distract Sameer from Avni! But her condition, he was not sure, to b good enough to talk to Sameer immediately! Actually this was d part he was thinking about!

What Angad revealed was super shocking! Angad was, despite all best attempz not to b caught, next in list for ace killer shooter! Never in career of his 5 yearz n even in past one n half year dat they worked together, Angad was caught! Prithvi had hired dis international spy for his ability to escape unnoticed! But he was caught! Indeed d enemy z super fast, thought Prithvi! Angad had to go n hibernation for atleast few weekz to b alive! Dis was all because he tried to solve Damini'z case! Only thing dat he could dig out was, a notorious new king of drug business was directing d attackz!

Precap : Sameer asks Damini about Avni'z bond wid Jiggi'z daughter Pakhi!

guyz if u liked it, plz shower ur affection on like button below😃

Devil_Of_Heaven thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

hey it was a nice update.....😊

prithvi and damini hugged .....sweet.....😍

now what is this drug  business.....

ahhh there are sooo many problems😕...hope they are solved soon....

good update dear....👍🏼

keep it up...😛

Perspectives. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey sneha....ur updatin  super fast!
liked all the parts esp ur sense of humor
And pri and damz hugged ...so cute
and wats with avni and pakhi?? quite a mystery
plzzz do update soon