Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Nan08

Welcome to the forum...nice start..

thank u
RagSia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonyo

That was smart move , jodi's made by you😛.. And nice start, specially PriDa one😆..

Continue with this and one thing to ask... whats your name?

Thank u😊
I'm Sneha
Edited by priz_da - 13 years ago
RagSia thumbnail
hey guyz!
it opened new thread😭
I donno how to combine it
plz help to combine maine bana di jodi to make1
..Waves.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey....Nice Start dear 😃...!!!
Love prida in ur story....now waiting for other couples meetings😳....!!!

Welcome to d forum....😃...!!!  Enjoy ur stay...!!!
May I know ur name 😳.....!!

-Nitika
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awessmmee updtt
guud joobbb
RagSia thumbnail

day2

Yippie guyz! 2 dayz in a row!

As I've got 6 likes, we get some extension on lines.

Also I've managed  6 replies n 118 views, so I've been gifted one advertisement!

SaXENA ADVENTURE SPORTS

We offer many adventure sportz as rock climbing, ski diving, snorkeling'

We offer world class safety arrangement n trained guidez.

We offer unique, never seen or heard before experience!

We welcome all adventure lovers to experience adrenaline rush!

Recently Ms. Damini Gujral inaugurated newest branch where u can go ski diving from car instead of helicopter combining wid returning on rock climbing!

maine bana di jodi
      (as channelz not listening)

Back in Gujral villa, Roshni was getting tired of waitin for her di🥱 who had gone ski diving. She wasn't to be seen in d sky. Prithvi had told her, this part of hill, co-owned by Saxena'z n Gujralz was kept exclusively for family memberz only. So she expected Damini to turn up dis side only. Till then she was getting bored🥱. Only jerk of swing she was sittin on, was keepin atmosphere alive!

She had taken special liking to this swing ever since momma told her it used to b her fav spot in childhood☺️. They used to come to India in Christmas holidayz. But after her father's demise, they had been there for d first time in 18 years! She recalled momma tellin it was where she n Varun used to play😳☺️. Varun! Her mind exclaimed! She couldn't remember much, but that he used to run away from her without tellin her d reason😳! Even now, she thought, he z d same, except more irritating!😡

When Prithvi n senior Saxena uncles had come to New Zealand three yearz ago, her heart took instant liking to Varun'z photograph from album he had brought😍! She had imagined him to b just like Prithvi ' totally irresistible n thorough nice person😍. So, she was eagerly lookin forward to this visit😆. But all her hopez came crashin down as she found Varun to be quite bitter towardz her🤢 n her family too, she suspected, wasn't spared. But momma n di liked him a lot. N their open minded nature was indeed changing his preconceptions, if any. "What could it b, that all his family adores Gujralz but he z so bitter about them?" she thought to herself😲.

Suddenly, a car came in which saw di n Prithvi comin out. She smiled!😊 "Their fightz r entertaining!" always her bro Sameer used to say😆. She was indeed missin him. Just then, she got a shock😲! Di'z arm was bandaged. She ran downstairs so did momma. Both exclaimed n demanded explanation. She knew di was gud at ski diving, so it indeed was faulty safety arrangement.

Damini n Prithvi were too discreet in their explanation to ensure least questionz would b thrown as Damini had requested Prithvi. But as carz condition was not exactly d one to hide accident🤣, they had to answer!

After lunch, Damini was summoned bed rest n Illa went for a meeting. Now Roshni barged into Damini'z room n rued about her helpless condition😭😭😭. D only event their company had was a formal party for investerz n it was perfectly arranged by Prithviz staff z welcome gift👏🤗. Kakima had strongly protested to her idea of continuing on managing NZ sections events😭😭. She wanted her to explore her rootz🤢😲! Kakima! She was missing her badly. But had it not for kakima'z punishment, she thought, bro would have been here. Damini too, was missing Sameer, kaka n kakima. She suggested Roshni to go to Saxena house but it was of no use! Avni di had gone to her kaka'z wid Jidnyasa di, her cousin, who was visiting. Jiggy di actually was there since Roshni'z arrival, so they were now friendz😊. But it was Pakhi, over whom Jiggy di n Roshni bonded big time. Now Pakhi was gone wid them as she was too little to be left without her momma😆! She got up to let Damini rest. Suddenly, Damini told her to seek Prithvi'z help s sprawling lawn n woodz of Gujral-Saxena joint property had Canal lining on other side. She never knew it👏🥳! She was too excited to wait for Prithvi to return from meeting z she was always a water baby. She decided to check d good spotz for snorkeling.

Roshni was enjoying d woodz. Up-down, left-right, forward-backward she loved it from all views. Navigation machine showed she was now near canal. She lit up at thought of it🥳! She was almost on seventh heaven when she missed d earth n fell directly into a valley! She was bruised n shocked to find herself in trouble! She started finding navigation machine n walkie-talkie to ask Garden control room to find her n take her home. She almost collapsed on realizing it was resting on top from where she had d great fall🤢. Now she started searching for road to go upwardz n soon realized d meaning of bhul-bhulaiyya! She cried out loud but in vain! She remembered all d devilz reside in cave in jungle🤢! "Thatz y I hate roaming in jungle!" She cried unable to control herself.

Soon she sensed someone coming from behind😲. She freaked out n hide behind d tree. Still a hand managed to make itz way on her shoulder😲. She screamed n hand turned to cover her mouth! She bit it n away she ran😆! Soon she realized it was Varun! She turned n again ran but this time directly into Varun's armz🤗! He was shocked to death😲! She was cryin inconsolably. He tried pacifying her but in vain! He took her to his tent. He then offered water n then came chocolatez. She now had gathered composure. He started talkin about childhood memories to cheer her up while dressing her bruises👏.

Varun : Remember how u used to be? Following me to my every footstep! So I used to get irritated n then u used to ask me innocently "y r u running away from me?"😃

(Roshni smiled. Aha! This was d reason🤪! Right from childhood, dumbo never answered when directly asked. He rightly became Lawyer!🤣)

Roshni : N u used to offer me my fav milk chocolate to bribe me!

Varun : It was never to bribe u. U used to listen every word of mine if let to accompany   me. I guess even now u r doin d same! Following me to spoil my peace!😆

Roshni was shocked at accusation😡. She got miffed n turned to opposite direction just to realize she was by shore of canal! Her hard work n bruises were negligible price when she saw beautiful nature at itz peak! She was tempted to jump in. but remembered bro says "Never to swim unknown waterz unless u r facing trouble! Always ask locals to accompany⭐️." She looked at Varun wid loadz of hopez☺️. He understood her heart, frowned n told her to stay away z bruises might worsen.

Now again she was fuming😡! So Varun started enacting her😆. Right from peeping into water to spot fish, sitting on edge of shore, dipping legs in water n even turning left n right! Roshni was getting annoyed😡 but got scared on hearing loud noise.😲 Varun, in process to bother Roshni, actually lost control n fell into water much to her amusement n more so entertainment🤣🤣🤣! She too, followed him☺️. After water splashing session, Varun literally dragged her out😳!

As Varun was again dressing her wounds, scolding her no end, Roshni was happy s new found animosity between them had ended😃. She came to conclusion that he was indeed just like she had thought him to be☺️!

Varun got up to attend walkie-talkie. It was bhaiyya Prithvi telling him to find Roshni z neither her navigation machine was moving nor walkie-talkie responding! He told him she was safe n wid him. Upon learning about Roshni'z injuries, he insisted on them coming back urgently. Varun tried to reason him but he was not ready to listen😭.

Now it was Varun'z turn to burn d heels as his most beloved, most awaited weekend holiday plan went in fumes because of ROSHNI!!! 

Precap : Damini calls Prithvi to meet secretely. All at Saxena house assume him to b gone  meeting Janhvi, just when Janhvi enters to give Prithvi a surprise visit
sorry guyz! another topic was opened. herez link to it
RagSia thumbnail

day 3

thank u juhi_karneet,deereyedgal504,khwaish.e.arsh,Devil_Of_Heaven,Nan08
Damini was sitting in Glass room. She was trying to find out & come to the terms wid all dat was happening since her arrival. Something was indeed amiss! She knew not whom to approach. Today, she would have been dead, had it not for twig n Prithvi!

Her introspection ended when she saw Roshni fuming. Roshni too, was bruised. Damini was tensed fearing even Roshz was being attacked! Conversation wid her put to rest all her doubtz. But Roshni had many! She was hurt by Varunz behavior. His sudden mood swing (back to karelagiri 😡) on way back had her in sad mode view😭! But at d same time, she was relieved as Avnidi, Jiggidi n Pakhi were returning abruptly in d evening as told to her by Prithvi😃. He had come to drop her personally☺️!

Prithvi! Thought Damini, might b able to help her. But she was too embarrassed to ask for help, dat too from Prithvi😡! But she wanted to find d truth out. So, she called up Prithvi n requested him to meet her urgently n secretly! As expected, Prithvi teased her no end, reminding her she was engaged n he, was about to get engaged! But she bore it all wid a pinch of salt. She had to😭!

Here in Saxena House, Janhvi paid a visit in order to surprise Prithvi! She knew Varun had jungle plan & Avni, Jiggy di n Pakhi were gone to her kaka'z. Only papa, kakima n kaka were expected, who, she knew, would leave them alone☺️! To her shock, everybody except Prithvi were there! Her mood worsen, when Pakhi, who was sleeping in Avni'z lap, got up n on perceiving her, started crying! This was out of her capacity now😡! Right since birth, Pakhi used to cry on looking at her. Varun was firm believer that Pakhi could identify good person n bad one! He had declared her not good for his bhaiyya!  It was kakima, who had given d node neglecting him z she had said children behave this way sometimez. But Varunz resistance had itz effect on Prithvi! Even four monthz since d green signal, he was not ready for engagement😭!

Avni tried, yet another time in 6 monthz dat Pakhi was born, to befriend Pakhi wid Janhvi but in vain! Finally, Jiggydi got up n took Pakhi to garden, precisely away from her. Varun followed them. She was more upset. So, as usual, Avni came to her rescue!

Avni :    Don't think about it. Just forget it!

Janhvi : I can't Avni! U know na, Varun assumes Pakhi z reincarnation of Prithvi'z momma who used to judge people well!

Avni :    Thatz true! She z indeed badi mami!

Janhvi got more upset. But Avni continued.

Avni : All sasuma' z on earth cry out at their bahu'z!😆

Janhvi was relaxed n happy.

But Avni who had bumped into Prithvi bhaiyya, while he was leavin, had thought him to b meeting Janhvi. She was wondering where was he gone actually😲!

Damini had already reached back side of stud! She had loved it! It was indeed one of d best she had ever seen! So much so, dat she wasn't missing her NZ stud😊! Stud n actually except for bunglowz, all sprawlin property was joint one of neighbourz Gujralz n Saxena'z. But stud was actually hardship of Prithvi alone! She remembered, when three years ago, they had met, he was quite ambitious! He still was! He had it in him what it takes to be super successful she remarked! Their businesses were complementary to each other so she knew his capability very well! He had achieved recognition n respect in just one year that he spent in California section! But for past 1 n half years, he had purposely grounded himself to India, close to his family! It was indeed creating barrier to his career n business, but clientz used to come from all over d world to India for him!

She saw him approaching! He was indeed very much handsome☺️! Her papa n his momma had wanted their union, but even in childhood, they used to fight like mad cow😆! Just punches n kickz were replaced by tauntz n teasing now!

Prithvi actually knew y she must have called! But he first assured her Roshni'z was purely accident n then asked her reason for calling him.

Prithvi : Y did u wanted to meet me in dark, secretly?😉

Damini : So dat there shall be no proof of me killin u!😡

Prithvi : For ur kind information, even many partz of wood have CCTV'z n it z but stud. It has many!

Damini : Do ur 'Hill View Point' too has many?

Prithvi : Indeed! N to top it, it has a manager who can see a girl getting out of car straight into valley!😆

Damini : Getting out straight from upside down car!😡

Prithvi smiled!

Damini now told him about her apprehensionz dat she was being attacked! Prithvi was expecting her to tell him. The incident was narrated to him in detail by manager & he had already sprung into action! So, upon hearing about roshni'z accident, he panicked n had pressed Varun to come back urgently! But found none of d harm! His spy friend was tracing d truck as it was captured in one of d CCTV of Hill View Point!

Damini was pleased. She knew Prithvi was d guy who would go searching gud market d moment he sees u sowing d seed. U need not tell him it'll grow up into tree n bear fruitz.😎

She was even happier when he agreed to help her learn new techniques for self rescue, secretly!☺️

Precap : Sameer arrives at Gujral Villa!

RagSia thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazypridaholic

Hey....Nice Start dear 😃...!!!

Love prida in ur story....now waiting for other couples meetings😳....!!!

Welcome to d forum....😃...!!!  Enjoy ur stay...!!!
May I know ur name 😳.....!!

-Nitika

hey thank u
itz Sneha
RagSia thumbnail

Originally posted by: samratrocks

awessmmee updtt

guud joobbb

thank u 😊Edited by priz_da - 13 years ago
RagSia thumbnail