Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Please close this topic

RagSia Goldie
RagSia
RagSia

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Hey guyz,
I m unable to think nything else these dayzDay Dreaming. Prida r my top priority. Just doin a tp show includin all 3 pairz!Embarrassed(not jus Prida)
If no1 likes itCryCryCry, will stopOuch. chotisi hai jaldi khatam hogi don worryBig smile

maine bana di jodi day1
                                                    (as channelz not listening)
All characterz same by nature only changin profession. What profession, u'll get to know only if u like it any furtherLOL

Damini took momma n Roshni'z leave in a hurry to go to 'Hill View Point' so she could go ski diving as manager called her to check in as it was perfect and pleasant weather. As d driver couldn't be found at last moment, she took to driving herself. She was new in d area; especially one hilly road was der. But it was easy for someone like her. She was in too much hurry as she wanted to find out if the ski diving arrangement, as Prithvi, owner of company providing d arrangement had always boastedBig smile, was as perfect as her New Zealand. She thought of  him at onceDay Dreaming, his boasting, their constant tiffs, his having airs about himself and most recently his teasing her over ability to drive'. Aah! Dat accident! She shivered! "how did it happen?" she questioned  herself. She was indeed on correct side of road. Dat car came suddenly from behind d bushes and almost stamped hers. She escaped it n bumped straight into d tree. N just came Prithvi'z car. He wasn't smiling but she knew he would have been roaring wid laughter in his mind. She got irritated at thought of his. Leaving him on back foot in thoughts she started d car.

Everything was perfect. She opened window to let breez triffle wid her hair. The weather, indeed as manager had said, was really nice. She started scaling upward road to hill. Suddenly a truck came from opposite direction straight into her car as if to hit her. She tried escaping it but it hit her car on edge, tossing it upside down. Now, door was open and she was half inside n half outside. Inside she n car were on edge of hill road n outside she was all up in air. She tried to get inside d car to open d door from other side but car started sliding down d slope so instead, she jumped out n down d hill she went. She was falling, crying n screaming at d same time!LOL Soon she was holding a twigClap, hanging on its mercy.Ouch

She was unable to look down as she knew it was deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. So she tried lookin up just to realize d poor twig she was holding on, was turning miserable due to her weight!Cry

She was about to cry when she heard someone calling her nameShocked. Alas! It was d same devil! Prithvi Saxena!Angry

He was rock climbing just inches away and was shocked by sudden arrival of a companion!LOL

Damini :  Prithvi! Dancing

(Thanking God for sending himSmile n thinking back in her mind dat she will never b able to face him again for rest of her lifeCry)

Plz help!Disapprove

Prithvi : What r u doing there without safety arrangementShocked? Wherz d guideShockedShockedShocked? U fired even himDead? Wherez d rope???????????????????? U r wearing sandals while rock climbing???????????????????????Confused

Damini :  Rock climbing my foot!Angry I'm sky diving!Wink

Prithvi  :  Without parachute?

Damini :  Yeah! My helicopter crashed! So I forgot it in a hurry!ROFL

It actually took Prithvi a few seconds to recoverSilly n he understood d situation. He spread out his arm towards her n grabbing her firmly by waistline, he pulled her towards him.Hug

They were never this close! He had forgotten his own breath! Her warm breath was making wonders to him in chilly silly wind! Her presence in his arms started soothing his soul. He had never experienced it. May b because he, till date never got this close to JanhviEmbarrassed. His heartbeat skipped a second when he realized they were too close to comfortBlushing and she couldn't move due to being pressed against wall. He tried making room for her else she'll hit him soonLOL & in process lost d grip on rope!DeadOuchShocked Damini, who was counting on Prithvi to hold d rope, too came climbing downWacko! At once, he got hold of Damini, rope n most importantly himself. Soon they climbed upwardz only to find frustrated manager standing beside almost ironed out carROFL! He had come running after witnessing d accident from window but Damini was gone wid d windROFL till he n others reached! He thanked his starz (for he was d one who had called herD'oh) n her starz too, that his beloved Prithvi sir was thereWinkEmbarrassed!

Prithvi smiledEvil Smile n as if to tease her turned to Damini. She was upset as well as tened.

Precap : Roshni gets lost in jungle n somebody comes from behind

'Nirmal-Geeta-Prithvi, 
'Tanmay-Nidhi-Varun. 
'Kedar-Amrita-Avni

Nirmal, Tanmay and Nidhi have brought up Prithvi, Avni n Varun.

'Arjun-Illa-Damini,Roshni. 
'Amber-Preeti-Sameer

Illa, Amber n Preeti have brought up Damini, Sameer n Roshni.

Edited by priz_da - 15 March 2011 at 11:01am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

KhwahishPerspectives.totalweirdo..Waves..Komal_ChaudharyDevil_Of_HeavenGauravsDbestAnn_92...Juhi._samratrockskmh2rockzzNan08

Devil_Of_Heaven Goldie
Devil_Of_Heaven
Devil_Of_Heaven

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

hey priz_da Smile

it was an awesome post.....'Clap

you made an accident funnyLOL....superb...Thumbs Up

it was sooo hilarious..LOL

my favourite part was 

(Damini : Rock climbing my foot! I'm sky diving!

Prithvi : Without parachute?

Damini : Yeah! My helicopter crashed! So I forgot it in a hurry!)ROFLLOL

soo funny....do write more....Smile

-Mah

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RagSia...San-Yo...Ann_92

RagSia Goldie
RagSia
RagSia

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Devil_Of_Heaven

hey priz_da Smile

it was an awesome post.....'Clap

you made an accident funnyLOL....superb...Thumbs Up

it was sooo hilarious..LOL

my favourite part was 

(Damini : Rock climbing my foot! I'm sky diving!

Prithvi : Without parachute?

Damini : Yeah! My helicopter crashed! So I forgot it in a hurry!)ROFLLOL

soo funny....do write more....Smile

-Mah

thank uSmile

Edited by priz_da - 14 February 2011 at 4:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devil_Of_Heaven

Khwahish Senior Member
Khwahish
Khwahish

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
hey !!

wel come to the forum !!..
hope u will have good time here ...i'm khwaish ..wots ur name ??

nice start ....liked d concept ...had fun reading d first part
w8ng fr nxt
cont soon
--khwaishSmile

RagSia

Komal_Chaudhary Goldie
Komal_Chaudhary
Komal_Chaudhary

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Nice Start

RagSia

Perspectives. Goldie
Perspectives.
Perspectives.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
hey priz_da

welcum to the forum....hi i am snehal
really loved readin ur SS...esp the damz-pri convo on the rock climbing...LOL
do continue it....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...San-Yo...RagSia

Nan08 IF-Sizzlerz
Nan08
Nan08

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum...nice start..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...San-Yo...RagSia

...San-Yo... Goldie
...San-Yo...
...San-Yo...

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
That was smart move , jodi's made by youTongue.. And nice start, specially PriDa oneLOL..
Continue with this and one thing to ask... whats your name?

RagSia

Go to top