India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

27th december - written update (Page 2)

hapinezz13 IF-Sizzlerz
hapinezz13
hapinezz13

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
LOL////loved reading ur update....esp ur spl comments!!!

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
thanks for really nice update yaar
irene_c Goldie
irene_c
irene_c

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Thank you....I vote tacky. Love your written update
prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nayhaj

thanks for update dont u think they have made her character too suggestive? this is the girl whos terribly shy and u cant just change within a week from shy girl to shameless lol well she wasnt shameless but u know she didnt once hesitate... i think they have made a mistake by putting that scene in...it shud have been a nice scene with her and adi alone 

ya mee too  think  they shoud have shwn adi - priay  alone ... a shy girl who has gne thru a trauma ,,sudden is able to show this side of her chareacter ,, in such a orthodox family .*********too paradoxical ***********8..(remeber her fil had said to vidya hungat kar lo)  sme how i tnkh they will show this as a dream ..
star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Thank u for the update...it was really nice...there has come a drastic change in Priya's character....
charu_1023 Senior Member
charu_1023
charu_1023

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
super sexy updateBig smile u should update more often!!! Priya's moves were pretty cool today...n the chick looked amazing!! and fiiinally payback time for our incredibly lovely n hot hot hot Jhaat!! Wish there were real men like him Day Dreaming So now we see what he meant by you'll tell me to touch you...the english translation sounds tacky really...he said jab tak tu khud maaareko tuje choone na kehti or smthin... all jhaatness personified! Priya was bang on in this episode reciprocating in Adi's style! boisterous and lovely...exactly jhaatly!! This girl should be given happy roles to play...she'll be too good! Clap if this is what a kiss did to her...i wonder what she'd do if...well...u knw...the works... Embarrassed maryada seems to be breakin it's own Maryada...loveee it...can't wait for more of the Ridhi- Rakesh scenes!!

Edited by charu_1023 - 27 December 2010 at 8:35pm
_mehak_ Goldie
_mehak_
_mehak_

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
luved today's episode :D
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

I can't wait to watch the episode

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index