Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

My News from KTH unit....

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Yesterday I tried to call my friend but he was very busy and till 11:00pm he was not back home. So I decided not to call him after that and disturb him. Here's the talk I had today night just before KTH started.

1. The first thing he told was " Tum log sab khush ho jao yaar.. Rajeev aur Aamna ki jodi salamat rahegi and this is now final. It has been approved by all." I was really happy.
  2. "Rishi sudhar jayega" Yes friends thats exactly what he said. It seems Rishi will now turn into positive character and he and Aamna will become the main characters of KTH in positive role. And about Rishi falling in love with Mehak has already been reported here. And thats going to happen.......
  3. Sujal will definitely be charged with murder. Shots have already been taken of him being charged.
  4. Rishi will save Sujal........
  5. And and and my friends next dialogue "Vasu akeli par jayegi ghar mein aur uska saath dene ke liye sochoo to kaun aayega.... Swayam" So friends very soon we'll see that Tarzan quite a lot in the serial. He is going to take revenge from CG for his mother. That secret of CG and Reva will come out by April.

This was about the serial. I then asked him about Ezaz's news. He said that yes Ekta wanted him back here. But he refused because Varun's role here does not have much to perform. Rishi will grow big while Varun will remain as such so he did not want to do that. Regarding Rishi getting into positive role well he was of the view that Rishi wants to come into movies and before that he wants to get into positive role. Sujal's role will diminish slowly slowly.

That for now......... Don't copy to other forum please.

mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 11:43am | IP Logged
thanx a lot for the info sujalfanSmile
PreityGirl Senior Member
PreityGirl
PreityGirl

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 11:47am | IP Logged
thnx for the info Sujalfan! Smile
shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 11:55am | IP Logged
what do you mean by his role will diminish slowly. we wint see him anymore?????????Ouch
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
thanx for the news Toge
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

We'll definitely see him but less. But not just now......... later say around from May/June. C'mon friends he'll have to shoot for the Ketan Mehta's serial. By the way I also heard that the serial which Rajeev was supposed to do with Nagma in Sony may face some problems. Nagma has been named by some underworld don to have taken money from them.... something like Hawala Money.... I don't know exactly what it is......... But saw the news in Times of India. Here's the news

A national TV news channel quoting CBI sources reported on Sunday that actress Nagma, who is now campaigning for Congress party, was linked to Dawood Ibrahim gang.However, legal sources in Mumbai said this could be a case of mistaken identity. Nagma denied the allegations. She told the channel that the charges were "politically motivated".

The sources added, the actress in question is a little-known namesake who lives in Bandra and who had acted in few South Indian movies and her mother was convicted by a special court for links with the Dawood gang. She is now out on bail.

According to the channel, Nagma's name cropped up in a confessional statement of Jamiruddin Ansari, an aide of Dawood Ibrahim's brother Anees, who was arrested in the guthka case under the MCOCA.

Ansari reportedly told deputy police commissioner Amitabh Gupta last October that he had given Rs 10 lakhs to Nagma on behalf of Anees at her flat on Carter Road in Bandra (West).

jas Goldie
jas
jas

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
thanks! sujalfan.. what happened to your avatar?
nulz Senior Member
nulz
nulz

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 the info sujalfan...looks like some interesting things will b happening in kth.

Go to top