Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Today's (28th) Episode was VERY GOOD

Posted: 13 years ago

woww....this is the best episode in the past few weeks..👏.

loads of alka-chander nice scenes.......chander's father alka's father alka's mother all were very good...😛😛😛😊

and the best part tht they didn't show tht stupid ABHISHEK🤢🤢🤢

oh boy seriously he is nobody in the show...he bores and bores...a confused personality he doest even know wat he wants...honestly if his character is deducted from the show...it wont matter to me......

and the most weirdest thing abt him is his tune......when nandini comes......

WAAAOOOOOWAOOOOOOO😕😕😕🤢🤢🤢......most disgusted tune ever

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrulyAditi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey I agree yesterday's episode was really good!But please don't say such things about Abhishek!He's great too and I'm sure his track will improve in the coming days....
Originally posted by: adicoolnclassy

Hey I agree yesterday's episode was really good!But please don't say such things about Abhishek!He's great too and I'm sure his track will improve in the coming days....

why? i have full riht to say if i dont like his character...u shouldn't take any offence...

for me..he is nothing but piece of trash
Originally posted by: adicoolnclassy

good to see there is some1 like me in the forum

i also like ABHISHEK A LOT

and i soo wish a better actress with him

nandini is just ok-ok

TrulyAditi thumbnail
Originally posted by: tweety_lovely

why? i have full riht to say if i dont like his character...u shouldn't take any offence...

for me..he is nothing but piece of trash

Maybe you don't like him but please don't insult him..
TrulyAditi thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvarti

good to see there is some1 like me in the forum

i also like ABHISHEK A LOT

and i soo wish a better actress with him

nandini is just ok-ok

Hey Aarti(Im guessing this is your name from your id!)....I agree...they could have gotten a better girl for him but Nandini isn't that bad also...but I think it's high time she said yes to him!He's so sweet!
watever...he is confused and immature...since the show has started he doesnt know what he wants..

what i am seeing abt him right from episode.

he is corrupt like his father and comes home late eevry night drinking and his father cant do anything...

he can slap anyone on the road for a girl even he knows it can totally ruin himself in elections.....if u want the girl...leave the politics man...tell ur father u can't take it...

the next day he decides he will forget her but goes to her home and present her a gift and imaging her on the road causing almost an accident..

the only right thing abt him the last time he supported alka to go back america...

either they are lot of BLOOPERS...or loopholes i dont know but abhishek character needs a check badly
loveyouabhishek thumbnail
i missed abhishek...they shud have abhi in every episode..
he is so different n luks super hot..
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tweety....please don't be so harsh in insulting Abishek, there are a lot of Abhishek fans in this forums and you may be hurting people's feelings, yes he may not be the best actor in the world, but he isn't the worst...he should be given a chance, ....
and yes the episode was lovely, filled with Chalka scenes😍
nehap84 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tweety_lovely

watever...he is confused and immature...since the show has started he doesnt know what he wants..

what i am seeing abt him right from episode.

he is corrupt like his father and comes home late eevry night drinking and his father cant do anything...

he can slap anyone on the road for a girl even he knows it can totally ruin himself in elections.....if u want the girl...leave the politics man...tell ur father u can't take it...

the next day he decides he will forget her but goes to her home and present her a gift and imaging her on the road causing almost an accident..

the only right thing abt him the last time he supported alka to go back america...

either they are lot of BLOOPERS...or loopholes i dont know but abhishek character needs a check badly

tweety...i dont wanna comment on watever u have written about abhishek...but just think once...its created by screenplay writers n cv's...he is just prtraying dat...
   frankly...i m getting bored with same trac,scenes n situations...nothing is new..I want to see unconditional love of abhishek for nandini...want some progress in alka chander scenes...and I cant say stop hating abhishek...but wat I can say is I  love abhishek-nandini a lot...either show them properly or dont show them completely man