Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goodd thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I have already given the feed back to Vijay. U people also can give feed back reg this. Already 2 feedbacks have been given. Show them that we don't care for crap things only we know to love MR blindly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!n Whole heartedly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MR Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope ppl do not spread bad thing faster than goo things
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

thanks Shabz..

this is quite disappointing.. i expected I-F/TB to at least clarify and give the real info regarding this.. but just like the other sites, even they gave false news..๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

anyway, guys, there's a feedback thread on the 3rd epi of wassup TV.. also post ur feedback there.. and also request to show MR's interview/On the Sets of LTL... there are a lot requesting for their favs.. we shud do too...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: khushix

thanks Shabz..

this is quite disappointing.. i expected I-F/TB to at least clarify and give the real info regarding this.. but just like the other sites, even they gave false news..๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

anyway, guys, there's a feedback thread on the 3rd epi of wassup TV.. also post ur feedback there.. and also request to show MR's interview/On the Sets of LTL... there are a lot requesting for their favs.. we shud do too...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly!
Anyways I dont feel like commenting on the vid even for MR's sake.
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Saw it and hated it...๐Ÿคข
loveumishal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Been commenting on all LTL & MR/MV/AG articles. But this, which defames an actor which doesnt have anything to back it up for, will never get anythign from me...

AMANJP thumbnail
I think there has to be some truth in all this, the issue is surfacing again... very sad. Enough TV actor careers have been ruined earlier
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AMANJP

I think there has to be some truth in all this, the issue is surfacing again... very sad. Enough TV actor careers have been ruined earlier

Oh u made a new account just to put fuel in these rumors ? thanks but no thanks..

AS, we have Already heard abt the TRUE facts From the TEAM .. And we Want to believe them .. 

and Im very upset With India-forums for not looking into the matter Properly .. They should have Asked the Director, the other Actors.. but they chose not to Go deep into the matter and just posted "some gossip" just for the sake of publishing it! .. Never Expected it from IF.. 
Fatima82 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very disapponiting news

ruined my mood completely
why they are after him .. I didnt feel to comment on the page either..

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
A very talented actor and it is not easy to do highly strung emotional scenes ....I thought the matter was burried, why is wassup TV bringing it up....grrrrrrrrr I am sorry to say the post starter misled us and made me watch the stupid news....I am not happy๐Ÿคข
AMANJP thumbnail
Dear Sara, No, not a new account. Yes, I started watching LTL relatively recently, joined the forum 1 month back or so< is a very different serial. But most of all, love, love, LOVE,LOVE MR. Therefore am petrified at even the thought of him leaving, being replaced etc etc. I am really hoping and praying that its untrue๐Ÿ˜ญ