Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Wassup TV Epi 3 : MR & LTL tagged .. (Page 2)

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
AgainUnhappy??? Now everyone who watch the vid will be mislead into believing this...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82Dew-drop

Faryyy Groupbie
Faryyy
Faryyy

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Really disapointed with this 3rd episode even after the clarification about MR by the director himself they re still spreading this stupid rumor..now we know that wassup tv is also a mix of crap sorry but this what I think

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dew-drop

Goodd Senior Member
Goodd
Goodd

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
I have already given the feed back to Vijay. U people also can give feed back reg this. Already 2 feedbacks have been given. Show them that we don't care for crap things only we know to love MR blindly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!n Whole heartedly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MR Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope ppl do not spread bad thing faster than goo things

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82AbhiAniChaudhrytmDew-drop

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

thanks Shabz..

this is quite disappointing.. i expected I-F/TB to at least clarify and give the real info regarding this.. but just like the other sites, even they gave false news..Thumbs Down

anyway, guys, there's a feedback thread on the 3rd epi of wassup TV.. also post ur feedback there.. and also request to show MR's interview/On the Sets of LTL... there are a lot requesting for their favs.. we shud do too...EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dew-drop

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

thanks Shabz..

this is quite disappointing.. i expected I-F/TB to at least clarify and give the real info regarding this.. but just like the other sites, even they gave false news..Thumbs Down

anyway, guys, there's a feedback thread on the 3rd epi of wassup TV.. also post ur feedback there.. and also request to show MR's interview/On the Sets of LTL... there are a lot requesting for their favs.. we shud do too...EmbarrassedLOL

Exactly!
Anyways I dont feel like commenting on the vid even for MR's sake.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAniDew-dropkhushix

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Saw it and hated it...Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82rayjstDew-drop

loveumishal Senior Member
loveumishal
loveumishal

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

Been commenting on all LTL & MR/MV/AG articles. But this, which defames an actor which doesnt have anything to back it up for, will never get anythign from me...

AMANJP Newbie
AMANJP
AMANJP

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
I think there has to be some truth in all this, the issue is surfacing again... very sad. Enough TV actor careers have been ruined earlier

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index