Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

piya was missing!!!!!!!!

blossom1234 IF-Sizzlerz
blossom1234
blossom1234

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
hey guys,
     so today's episode was good..i loved misha's comedy and angad loves misha....OMG!!!!he has done a very bigg mistake...now misha will kill him......so after that panchi told everyone that wolves r seen in the jungle i could't see piya there anywhere....i hope she is fine or i think that she was hurt after what all abhay said to her and she ran to the jungle..i think...and now abhay will save her.........let's see what happensBig smile

Edited by blossom1234 - 27 December 2010 at 1:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mehak.ifrah..Jane..

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
ya Pia was missing.. I loved the show but today we saw less abhiya sceens.. but episode was good

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mehak.blossom1234

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
I will not get my hopes to high. No offense, I did not like today's episode at all. Misha is so natural, yet, today, her track was forced and uncalled for. Last time I checked, she was drunk! How could she play a trick? I swear if it hadn't been for my love for the character, I would've banged my head on the wall. 
As far as Pia missing is concerned, maybe she's off in the jungle, maybe she's in the tent, don't want to expect anything. Had it been Wed/Thu,I would've been fine but we deserved a better episode on a MondayOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hessa85.Mehak.blossom1234

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
^^ I know right.. Hated todays episode..it was sooo boring NOO OFFENSE ...I really really wanted some abhiya scenes :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blossom1234

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
today's episode did not meet my exceptions.  let see what the show have  in store for tomorrow.

blossom1234

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
no abhiya scene..that was just too boring..yeah..i was thinking the same..:)pia is missing..and obviously..my abhay gonna save her;)

blossom1234

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index