India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

HappyBirthdayPriya <3

MrsSobtiGrover Senior Member
MrsSobtiGrover
MrsSobtiGrover

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Hey guys, well today is Priya's birthday. She told me that she has never had an amazing birthday, so i decided to try and make this very special for her. The admins of KaJen Hamesha on facebook: Me, Rabzy, Sumera, Sumaya & Prashant, wish you a very happy birthday and we hope this one is the best for you!
Priya is on India-forums, her username is:jkaur1994
Messages from people for you priya:

From Shanita (me):
OMG OMG OMG :D
HAPPPY BIRTHDAAAAYYY (:
I hope this birthday is very special for you, when you told me all that stuff i was so shocked, i didn't know that none of your birthdays have been special, from that momment i promised myself to make this birthday very special for you. i hope you enjoy the pictures etc.. but i didn't do everything so don't thank me, thank Rabzy, Prashant, Summaya & Sumera, without them i couldn't have done anything. & PLEASE DO NOT say thanks, it offends me afterall what are friends for na?
Anyways i hope you enjoy your birthday and have the best time ever! Don't cry or be sad, just be happy and keep smiling!

Happy KaJenilicous Birthday xD

From Shweta:

Dear Priya,
I want to wish you a very very very very happy birthday and I hope that god gives you all the love and support through your whole life. I also hope this birthday will be very special for you. Happy Birthday!
Love, Shweta Gulati

From Kriti:

Somebody up there Loves you
Somebody down here cares for you
Happy Birthday!!!

From Sumayya:

Hey Priya!
Wishing you a very very Happy Birthday :))
I hope u enjoy dis bday and i hope dis bday is memorable and special 4 u.. be happy and Keep Smiling always ? :)
Have a great year ahead! :)

From Mehwish/Tuba

happyyyyyyyyy birthdayyyyyyyy..mehwish..:)))))))))..?????....

From Rabzy:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRIYA?
I WAS SHOCKED WHEN U SED DAT EVERY YEAR ON UR BIRTHDAY NOBODY WISHES U ONLI YR FAMILY MEMBERS DO..
SO THIS YEAR UR BIRTHDAY IS GOIN TO B SPECIAL..
SINCE U HAVE BCAME AN ADMIN ON KAJEN HAMESHA PAGE I REALLI ENJOYED IT COZ I WAS SEEIN MORE UPDATES..
I AM SOO LUKII TO HV U AS A FWEND?
HAVE A GR8 DAI:D
MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF DA DAI
LUV YOU?

P.S. Prashant is busy, but he wishes you a very HBD too <3

Edited by KaJenMaYur - 28 December 2010 at 6:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tuba_KSGmini_ksg_AR

Tuba_KSG Senior Member
Tuba_KSG
Tuba_KSG

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
my msg for priya is this....SmileSmileSmile

happy birthday 2 u....happpppppyyyyyy birrrrrthdayyyyy dear PRIYA....happy birthday 2 u ...Heart.HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart.may god give u what ever u want in ur lyf...:-)))))))).....
Heart
Heart
PRIYA,may all your dreams n aspirations in life come true....!!!
Heart
Heart
...May GOD give u alot ov happiness nd also ur family in each nd every moments ov ur life....
Heart
Heart

[
Heart] HapPy B!rThdAy DEAR...[Heart]......... Clap

Edited by DARAB - 28 December 2010 at 10:21am
-Mandeep- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mandeep-
-Mandeep-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I Love It

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tuba_KSG

-Mandeep- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mandeep-
-Mandeep-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I want to thank U a million times

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index