HappyBirthdayPriya <3

MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys, well today is Priya's birthday. She told me that she has never had an amazing birthday, so i decided to try and make this very special for her. The admins of KaJen Hamesha on facebook: Me, Rabzy, Sumera, Sumaya & Prashant, wish you a very happy birthday and we hope this one is the best for you!
Priya is on India-forums, her username is:jkaur1994
Messages from people for you priya:

From Shanita (me):
OMG OMG OMG :D
HAPPPY BIRTHDAAAAYYY (:
I hope this birthday is very special for you, when you told me all that stuff i was so shocked, i didn't know that none of your birthdays have been special, from that momment i promised myself to make this birthday very special for you. i hope you enjoy the pictures etc.. but i didn't do everything so don't thank me, thank Rabzy, Prashant, Summaya & Sumera, without them i couldn't have done anything. & PLEASE DO NOT say thanks, it offends me afterall what are friends for na?
Anyways i hope you enjoy your birthday and have the best time ever! Don't cry or be sad, just be happy and keep smiling!

Happy KaJenilicous Birthday xD

From Shweta:

Dear Priya,
I want to wish you a very very very very happy birthday and I hope that god gives you all the love and support through your whole life. I also hope this birthday will be very special for you. Happy Birthday!
Love, Shweta Gulati

From Kriti:

Somebody up there Loves you
Somebody down here cares for you
Happy Birthday!!!

From Sumayya:

Hey Priya!
Wishing you a very very Happy Birthday :))
I hope u enjoy dis bday and i hope dis bday is memorable and special 4 u.. be happy and Keep Smiling always ? :)
Have a great year ahead! :)

From Mehwish/Tuba

happyyyyyyyyy birthdayyyyyyyy..mehwish..:)))))))))..?????....

From Rabzy:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRIYA?
I WAS SHOCKED WHEN U SED DAT EVERY YEAR ON UR BIRTHDAY NOBODY WISHES U ONLI YR FAMILY MEMBERS DO..
SO THIS YEAR UR BIRTHDAY IS GOIN TO B SPECIAL..
SINCE U HAVE BCAME AN ADMIN ON KAJEN HAMESHA PAGE I REALLI ENJOYED IT COZ I WAS SEEIN MORE UPDATES..
I AM SOO LUKII TO HV U AS A FWEND?
HAVE A GR8 DAI:D
MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF DA DAI
LUV YOU?

P.S. Prashant is busy, but he wishes you a very HBD too <3

Edited by KaJenMaYur - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tuba_KSG thumbnail
my msg for priya is this....😊😊😊

happy birthday 2 u....happpppppyyyyyy birrrrrthdayyyyy dear PRIYA....happy birthday 2 u ...❤️.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.may god give u what ever u want in ur lyf...:-)))))))).....
❤️
❤️
PRIYA,may all your dreams n aspirations in life come true....!!!
❤️
❤️
...May GOD give u alot ov happiness nd also ur family in each nd every moments ov ur life....
❤️
❤️

[
❤️] HapPy B!rThdAy DEAR...[❤️]......... 👏
Edited by DARAB - 13 years ago
-Mandeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I want to thank U a million times