Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NaEb thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OOww!!... This is just not good!!... Okay no offence even though things happened in BB, but Ally has to think!!... Getting married is a big thing!!... Not a joke!!...
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dazzelll

i personally do think ashmit and sara genuinely liked each other

though Ashmit is a control freak, he def had more attraction towards sara compare to veena..

sara should have stood her ground strong, she made a huge mistake by getting married to Ali.

@bold - whom he called his sister!🤢

xuseronline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Break-up karne se pahile kum se kum, BB khatam hote ka to intezaar kar liya hota :D
kali_rosie thumbnail
Originally posted by: kali_rosie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_N5DusCX2M

plz watch this video sound is not that clear bt u can hear that what Chugalkhor Aunty is saying. Well, in video she says that:

Bigg Boss k ghar mein abhi abhi shaadi kar chuke SarAli ab alag alag reh rahein hain.
Haan haan sunne mein toh kuch yehi aaya hai...
Jaanch Haddtaal karne k liye humm ne Sara se baat ki pataa chala ki yeh baat sach hai,  Sara ki shaadi se oon dono k mataa pitaa kuch khush nahi hai.
Aur isiliye oon dono ne yeh faisla liya hai, jab takk woh dono apne mataa pitaa ko manaa nahi lete tabb takk woh alag alag hee rahenge.....

ppl who dont trust these lines u can watch video for the proof...

Didn't u guys watch the video from Youtube....plz watch that video ...I request u all to watch that video....

rrui thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pathetic.....this proves that they got married only for publicity n money on Big boss 4.............I have never seen a such sick couple in my life......they make look rakhi sawant n sambhavna seth like saint in front of them.......I won't be surprised if sara starts dating ashmit now......first he was her father then her brother n now she will make him her lover....yucks!!!!!! 
Edited by rrui - 13 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sara is telling she has not married Ali 4 publicity ,this is not publicity then whaat is this.She is very cheap girl.After marriage when ali left BBH she was cool her behaviour shows ,she was not missing ali at all.She is not matured girl.Why this sort of natak in BBH.
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what a mockery in the name of marriage....now she is free to flirt with her socalled brother ashmit....as it is she was free....eww...
Aleena12 thumbnail
Good.. Ali doesn't deserve a girl such as sara..
SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Urgh.. this video just reminded me of how much I hated seeing them in BB and the whole marriage scam. I knew their relationship wouldn't last and for some reason, I just didn't like Ali from the beginning with the way he was putting on an innocent act throughout his whole stay. Sara has a lot of growing up to do, hope she does so before she ever decides to get into another relationship.
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Feeling bad for Sara..