India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Backfiring of Plans

badnam Newbie
badnam
badnam

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
What Badi ma and Dadaji is doing is not good. It was ok to do teh drama for few days.. a week probably.. but its been strethed too far now.
Jay and Sona were kids when they were separated. Just imagine, Ishaan's wife has told him that she does not love him, they do not have any marital relations or anything and now a pretty girl is showering him with so much attention and love. On the top of that she is his friend and understands & respects him too. WHAT IF ISHAAN FALLS FOR SONA !!!
He is not part of the plan.. what if he falls for Sona and says to Suhana that he wants to end this superficial relationship to enter a more real and loving relationship...
Should Badi Ma n Dadji not think about this angle??? Moreover, Sona had already come to them crying that she does not want to hurt her friend. why did they not think that may be Sona is starting to have some other kind of feelings for Ishaan..
WHat they are showing here is not normal. I do not think elders of the family will ever behave like this..
What do you guys think???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Uzma005rose-girlbamboocopter

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
 U  r right. They didn't think . Even what if Suhana leaves home and never come back than? get a divorce and than what 2 people could have a long married life r divorced and brocken hearted . will they sleep at night knowing they r the reason for their separation? What than?
        It's hystory reapeting itself. Bade papa left , married somewhere else. Ishan can do that too. Even if don't Suhana will never trust Ishan when it comes to Sona. If sona ever comes back in to their life Suhana will keep tabs on them. LOL One toe out of line and Suhana's there.Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Uzma005

rabees011 Goldie
rabees011
rabees011

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Ishan already loves Suhana, so he will never fall for anybody. It is Sona who I doubt. BM and dadaji should think of Sona falling for Ishan. If Ishan decides to leave Suhana, then history will repeat itself and the show would definitely lose its trps. I don't think the creatives would want to experiment with this type of a track that's already taken place in the show (BM's story). Undoubtedly, Ishan will keep loving Suhana (whether she loves him back or not) till eternity, but Sonali might fall for Ishaan during these drama sessions. BM and dadaji should think of Sonali before she develops any feelings for Ishan.

Edited by rabees011 - 27 December 2010 at 1:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Uzma005Sinha18

Uzma005 Goldie
Uzma005
Uzma005

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
totally agree with all of the post. but seriously i want this plan to backfire. i dont say divorce but yes i want suhana to leave the house with a note that she want divorce so that sona and ishan can get married. and during this track they will show the realization of love from suhana side and realization of weired behavior of ishaan side. they could also the confession of love from both side because of fear of loosing eachother. now its time to show something good, something realistic. this small  seperation of ishan and suhana give both sometime to think and understand the value of their relation

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

badnam

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top