Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

RIFT TRACK - The End!!

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
I think the RIFT track is over...

First of all Nivi tells Divya that the locket is better on Divya and not to return...Do how much ever Divya acts Dumb she realizes that the locket is of no importance to Nivi anymore!!

Secondly when DD asks Siddharth if he will promise never to talk to Nivi...I am 10000% sure she was testign him....Divya knows how much Nivi and Sid meant to each other!! Because Sid promised never to talk to Nivi, she realized that Sid also is going to move on and make an sincere effort to the  relation as a husband and wife...

While the track was going on all I was thinkign how borign all this is.... but when they focused on DD expressions....The realization on her face was so very clear.... I am happy that RSji made such a complicated situation into a beautiful ending!!

I really hope they don't drag the rift thing anymore and put an end to it!!!

This was my POV...open for comments!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinny_ranvirtamushi

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
I don't think so, Mittu.

Until real reason of nivren marriage and stalker are revealed, it will be like ON/Off rift.
mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Tamushi - I guess I was writing to pacify my heart....I really liked the relation the sisters shared..... Its hard to see the emotional separation the sisters are facing....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Although I'm tired of this track too, sadly this is just the beginning. You know that Sid is not going to keep his word about not speaking to Nivi AND CC still has the second necklace to cause more problems, so this is just the shuruwat of the RIFT Cry
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Mittu these kind of rift track doesn't end soon and how long Sid Nivi will not talk staying in same house this is not the way to put off the relation rather this only will further strain the relation. To completely end rift track Sid and Nivi past and reason of NivRen has to come in front of Divya then only it will end.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index