REKHA & LOHA can never look at each other same way

Neela10 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Rekha & Loha can never look at each other same way again!

Rekha was Loha's son's wife ...his daughter-in-law, and they had both lived together in the same house for over seven years.  In all that time, Loha had treated Rekha as his daughter-in-law. 😊😊

Seven years later, Ranvijay plotted to divorce Rekha which he did in front of the entire village.

And then horror of all horrors, father-in-law Loha pretends to become her savior and proclaims he will "marry" her ... his son's former wife to save her from being called an immoral woman. 😑😑😑

Later Loha lies to Rekha when he said Ranvijay was going to sit in the mandap with her and that Rekha was going to remarry his son.😑😑

In fact, Loha had gotten ready as a bridegroom and was all set to become Rekha's second husband. And she was to become his wife number 2.😑😑😑

The thing is can Rekha and Loha look at each other the same way ever again.  Loha, the father-in-law becomes Loha the husband. Gross! 

All the values, ethics and morals of an extended family where everybody lives together in the same house was violated by Loha Singh.  This is not only repugnant but also sickening.😑😑😑

Looks like fathers-in-law's libidos are extra active nowadays.  Nuclear families should be the way to go in these modern times, if Loha Singh is any indication of a father-in-law ogling his daughter-in-law.

By the way, since Rekha is now divorced from Ranvijay and her marriage to Loha did not take place, what the hell is she going to do now.  She is no longer the bahu of the Loha house.  Where  is she going to go?

Maybe Nanku and his wife should take Rekha back to the village.

What do the viewers think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thats True With title and what you hv Written..I was Wondering the Same before few days actully now I m not thinking on it Bcuz Show gonna go on another track and I m so happy that this Sick and Disgusting drama is over...FIL and DIL marriage and now again Which relation does they share..Since Rekha seems divored RV..Will she marry him again or not..and not Will she staying at haveli only...and above all She 'll still call Loha BABUJI Who may supposed to her hubby if marriage would not stop by laali ..What of Madhur and Rekha's Jodi..(I liked them..But now)Should we forget it..Loha is Shameless Nothing effects him at all..Hes still lives in so much Pround Even after his All Sin..But Rekha..What she'll be looking at loha's way..Not Rekha is percent less than loha for me now..Feel like shes new vamp of show after she declraed Let die Laali but she wont give Blood..
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It is disgusting that these two are married. I hope they never look at each other in the same way. It is gross and looks like incest.

Incest seems to exist in this family. Why are the writiers taking this approach to the show? It is revolting and retarded.

Rekha has now become Ranjavi and Shekhar's step mother and she is younger than them.
These two have come her step sons...how stupid.

Why is she married twice in the same family? First to son and then to father. What do they do??? Circulate the wife around. Is she going to marry Shekhar next? Ugh

Do the creatives not have better ideas of how to deal with this family?
It has become so dysfunctional that no one knows their role anymore. It has become so dysfunctional that no one marries out of the family and just passes members around.
So is Laali, Loha's next wife?????πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Neela10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: telenovelle

It is disgusting that these two are married. I hope they never look at each other in the same way. It is gross and looks like incest.

Incest seems to exist in this family. Why are the writiers taking this approach to the show? It is revolting and retarded.

Rekha has now become Ranjavi and Shekhar's step mother and she is younger than them.
These two have come her step sons...how stupid.

Why is she married twice in the same family? First to son and then to father. What do they do??? Circulate the wife around. Is she going to marry Shekhar next? Ugh

Do the creatives not have better ideas of how to deal with this family?
It has become so dysfunctional that no one knows their role anymore. It has become so dysfunctional that no one marries out of the family and just passes members around.
So is Laali, Loha's next wife?????πŸ˜‰

Telv:  The marriage between Loha and Rekha did not take place.  Laali stopped the wedding by shooting herself in the arm, and having Loha arrested.  Laali later had the charges against Loha dropped.  Rekha is now a nothing in the Loha House.  No husband (Ranvijay), and no proposed husband (Loha) thus my question in the above article ... what is Rekha going to do now with all her relationships in the Loha House broken.  Go back to her own village with her parents?

kanuuu thumbnail
lol diz serial is ful of drama.....m really feelin bad 4 poor rekha....shez really a nyc gal....so innocent...n so simple n beautiful too lol πŸ˜‰
telenovelle thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neela10

Telv:  The marriage between Loha and Rekha did not take place.  Laali stopped the wedding by shooting herself in the arm, and having Loha arrested.  Laali later had the charges against Loha dropped.  Rekha is now a nothing in the Loha House.  No husband (Ranvijay), and no proposed husband (Loha) thus my question in the above article ... what is Rekha going to do now with all her relationships in the Loha House broken.  Go back to her own village with her parents?

Well you get the wrong idea when you don't watch the showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Glad the wedding did not happen, but I still think the thought of those to marrying is gross.
So Rekha ends up with nothing...good for herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
Instead of going home send her to a concentration camp to do hard labour for a couple of years and then she will learn to appreciate sis, Laali...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
telenovelle thumbnail
Originally posted by: kanuuu

lol diz serial is ful of drama.....m really feelin bad 4 poor rekha....shez really a nyc gal....so innocent...n so simple n beautiful too lol πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she is not poor for if she had married Loha she would have been a rich girl...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Innocent really. She is innocent as a baby right🀣Dumb girl but prettyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kanuuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: telenovelle

πŸ˜†she is not poor for if she had married Loha she would have been a rich girl...πŸ˜†Innocent really. She is innocent as a baby right🀣Dumb girl but prettyπŸ˜†

lol yeah....but rite now shez playing a negative role πŸ˜†