The cv's are watching us. (Page 3)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

yeah..........agree n i hope thy show him in new clothes.............i whd still have some reason to watch d show................Embarrassed otherwise d show is going no where................dunno how much episodes thy'll waste on arrushi's realisation now............Sleepy

Dun worry - it's getting better again. I lubbbb MKAP. Big smile
i hope soo............but d focuss will again turn 2wards arrushi...............Sleepy
I think - if the cv's are smart by now - they will realise that this would not be an intelligent move- We'll have to bear with it for now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Carishma i know i think they r reading our posts. then we have to give them right suggestions. let us see what job they will give krishna. it hink they r confused with that that is why they r taking so much time. one more thing i want from CV;s when any characters ask pratigya questions she is not able to answer they have to make her answer back. if they r portraying as strng character she should have answers to the question others ask she shouldn't just pause. like yesterday when she told krishna the way he earned the money is not right. he asked her back what do u expect i am uneducated what can i do? she should have explained him the job he can do and said it will be a slow start but if he has patience and do hard work one day he will be successful and not that all people r educated but still they r successful should have given some examples. the main thing is that u r working and u r earning like that. she didn;t even tell anything and as usual our prince walked away with another nautanki.

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Carishma i know i think they r reading our posts. then we have to give them right suggestions. let us see what job they will give krishna. it hink they r confused with that that is why they r taking so much time. one more thing i want from CV;s when any characters ask pratigya questions she is not able to answer they have to make her answer back. if they r portraying as strng character she should have answers to the question others ask she shouldn't just pause. like yesterday when she told krishna the way he earned the money is not right. he asked her back what do u expect i am uneducated what can i do? she should have explained him the job he can do and said it will be a slow start but if he has patience and do hard work one day he will be successful and not that all people r educated but still they r successful should have given some examples. the main thing is that u r working and u r earning like that. she didn;t even tell anything and as usual our prince walked away with another nautanki.
True Pratigya shud have an answer for everything like Gurumai does - She is a very strong character.
Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

[QUOTE=laks76]Carishma i know i think they r reading our posts. then we have to give them right suggestions. let us see what job they will give krishna. it hink they r confused with that that is why they r taking so much time. one more thing i want from CV;s when any characters ask pratigya questions she is not able to answer they have to make her answer back. if they r portraying as strng character she should have answers to the question others ask she shouldn't just pause. like yesterday when she told krishna the way he earned the money is not right. he asked her back what do u expect i am uneducated what can i do? she should have explained him the job he can do and said it will be a slow start but if he has patience and do hard work one day he will be successful and not that all people r educated but still they r successful should have given some examples. the main thing is that u r working and u r earning like that. she didn;t even tell anything and as usual our prince walked away with another nautanki.
True Pratigya shud have an answer for everything like Gurumai does - She is a very strong character.

Is Pratigya a strong character? This is one helluva topic for a hot debate. She is not a consistently strong character and whatever misconceptions I had about her strength were nullified by the Arushi episode.

carisma2

Go to top