India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

The cv's are watching us. (Page 2)

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
charisma u know yeaterday when i saw FL saying that i thought there must b some secret admirer of her a she was talking to her fans in IF video also which fans bsOuchSleepy i am happy that she got an idea tht we hate her now this should b a zoor ka jhatka 4 her she should now go and learn some acting and then comes backSleepyyaar i was happy seeing chandu soo carinng about his bhaiya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

I have not seen any positive remarks about Aarushi anywhere. Personally speaking I never liked Aarushi from the beginning. She just cannot act and neither does she has a screen presence. But things have changed for me,earlier i did not like her character ,personality etc ,but now I just detest her character. I have nothing against Miss Hundal personally other than she needs to improve her acting. I cannot bare her acting.

Anu
Thanks anu - totally agree wid you. She thinks 'as per the article' that when she goes back to her parents home 'people will like her again' BUT we have never liked her Sleepy. I was hoping she'll hop out of MKAP FOR GOOD.

CrAzYRED

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

charisma u know yeaterday when i saw FL saying that i thought there must b some secret admirer of her a she was talking to her fans in IF video also which fans bsOuchSleepy i am happy that she got an idea tht we hate her now this should b a zoor ka jhatka 4 her she should now go and learn some acting and then comes backSleepyyaar i was happy seeing chandu soo carinng about his bhaiya
They make me laugh - we all lubb them
CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

The cv's have given Baba new clothes

We have started calling Baba a dabaang and - he said that him self -" Dabaangi se..." - He must've watched my VM - I feel so poud.

We always said that t&c will work wid him - So looks like that will happen - as T&C said hum karengey kaam and also the fact that we stated that the boys will not let him work and T mentioned - "Bhaiya aap ko kaam karney ki kaa zaroorat hai - Hum hai naa - Chandu kareyga kaam. "

And the other thing Arushi leaning TN, She thinks that she will be liked better AGAIN after leaving TN AGAIN(Buh I can't rem anytime that we have liked her - but right now we hate her) Avantika galat femi chod do!
What is her significant in the NIWAS....to cause problem in KRIYA life, no need for that we has Pessiya and Amma. to open the krishna, working track, no need SS, is there. what was the purpose of her marrying her stalkers, he didn't even get a chance with all this make up law. the bigamy track was just a fake to get her in the thakurs niwas, WHY.

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

The cv's have given Baba new clothes

We have started calling Baba a dabaang and - he said that him self -" Dabaangi se..." - He must've watched my VM - I feel so poud.

We always said that t&c will work wid him - So looks like that will happen - as T&C said hum karengey kaam and also the fact that we stated that the boys will not let him work and T mentioned - "Bhaiya aap ko kaam karney ki kaa zaroorat hai - Hum hai naa - Chandu kareyga kaam. "

And the other thing Arushi leaning TN, She thinks that she will be liked better AGAIN after leaving TN AGAIN(Buh I can't rem anytime that we have liked her - but right now we hate her) Avantika galat femi chod do!
What is her significant in the NIWAS....to cause problem in KRIYA life, no need for that we has Pessiya and Amma. to open the krishna, working track, no need SS, is there. what was the purpose of her marrying her stalkers, he didn't even get a chance with all this make up law. the bigamy track was just a fake to get her in the thakurs niwas, WHY.
I think that the CV's had been planning that for a while and ... seeing that the track is not appreciated they have decided to let it go. To be honest there is even no need of FL in MKAP.
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged

yeah..........agree n i hope thy show him in new clothes.............i whd still have some reason to watch d show................Embarrassed otherwise d show is going no where................dunno how much episodes thy'll waste on arrushi's realisation now............Sleepy

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

yeah..........agree n i hope thy show him in new clothes.............i whd still have some reason to watch d show................Embarrassed otherwise d show is going no where................dunno how much episodes thy'll waste on arrushi's realisation now............Sleepy

Dun worry - it's getting better again. I lubbbb MKAP. Big smile
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Dun worry - it's getting better again. I lubbbb MKAP. Big smile
i hope soo............but d focuss will again turn 2wards arrushi...............Sleepy

Go to top