Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

The cv's are watching us.

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29741

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
The cv's have given Baba new clothes
 
We have started calling Baba a dabaang and - he said that him self -" Dabaangi se..." - He must've watched my VM - I feel so poud.
 
We always said that t&c will work wid him - So looks like that will happen - as T&C said hum karengey kaam and also the fact that we stated that the boys will not let him work and T mentioned - "Bhaiya aap ko kaam karney ki kaa zaroorat hai - Hum hai naa - Chandu kareyga kaam. "
 
And the other thing Arushi leaning TN, She thinks that she will be liked better AGAIN after leaving TN AGAIN(Buh I can't rem anytime that we have liked her - but right now we hate her) Avantika galat femi chod do!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter411na9nasuk4Pragati.TMitu_

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Joined: 04 December 2008
Posts: 2174

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Hi Carisma,
 
The trio should be opening a garage and fixing cars, That would be a perfect job for somebody uneducated. Anyways men have a fixation with cars. I see my hubby doing something in the garage with his car in his leisure time.
 
May be we should make a list of jobs krishna can do ? But the jobs suggested should realistic and done by a person who is not educated. What do you think ? I or you can start a thread with recommendations.
 
 
Anu 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Joined: 15 November 2010
Posts: 15126

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
The cv's have given Baba new clothes
WOH BHI BRANDED 
We have started calling Baba a dabaang and - he said that him self -" Dabaangi se..." - He must've watched my VM - I feel so poud.
THATS SO TRUE I WS WACHING AND SAME TIME THINKING ABOUT IT. YES THEY DO WATCHED YOUR VM  Star GOOD JOB CONG        U KNOWE AFTER THEY STARTED THIERE NEW SHOW PRATHA THEY ARE NOT FOCUSE IN MKAP,
 
 
We always said that t&c will work wid him - So looks like that will happen - as T&C said hum karengey kaam and also the fact that we stated that the boys will not let him work and T mentioned - "Bhaiya aap ko kaam karney ki kaa zaroorat hai - Hum hai naa - Chandu kareyga kaam. "
WE DID MENTIONED ABOUT C T .ClapClap
 
And the other thing Arushi leaning TN, She thinks that she will be liked better AGAIN after leaving TN AGAIN(Buh I can't rem anytime that we have liked her - but right now we hate her) Avantika galat femi chod do!
AVANTIKA HAVA MAI MAHAL BANA RAHI HAI....ROFL


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29741

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hi Carisma,
 
The trio should be opening a garage and fixing cars, That would be a perfect job for somebody uneducated. Anyways men have a fixation with cars. I see my hubby doing something in the garage with his car in his leisure time.
 
May be we should make a list of jobs krishna can do ? But the jobs suggested should realistic and done by a person who is not educated. What do you think ? I or you can start a thread with recommendations.
 
 
Anu 
Hi Anu - a lil while ago there was a thread - buh yeh no harm in doing that again
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29741

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitalpn

The cv's have given Baba new clothes
WOH BHI BRANDED 
We have started calling Baba a dabaang and - he said that him self -" Dabaangi se..." - He must've watched my VM - I feel so poud.
THATS SO TRUE I WS WACHING AND SAME TIME THINKING ABOUT IT. YES THEY DO WATCHED YOUR VM  Star GOOD JOB CONG        U KNOWE AFTER THEY STARTED THIERE NEW SHOW PRATHA THEY ARE NOT FOCUSE IN MKAP,
 
 
We always said that t&c will work wid him - So looks like that will happen - as T&C said hum karengey kaam and also the fact that we stated that the boys will not let him work and T mentioned - "Bhaiya aap ko kaam karney ki kaa zaroorat hai - Hum hai naa - Chandu kareyga kaam. "
WE DID MENTIONED ABOUT C T .ClapClap
 
And the other thing Arushi leaning TN, She thinks that she will be liked better AGAIN after leaving TN AGAIN(Buh I can't rem anytime that we have liked her - but right now we hate her) Avantika galat femi chod do!
AVANTIKA HAVA MAI MAHAL BANA RAHI HAI....ROFL


Thanks Mitaly.
CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 5343

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

The cv's have given Baba new clothes
 
We have started calling Baba a dabaang and - he said that him self -" Dabaangi se..." - He must've watched my VM - I feel so poud.
 
We always said that t&c will work wid him - So looks like that will happen - as T&C said hum karengey kaam and also the fact that we stated that the boys will not let him work and T mentioned - "Bhaiya aap ko kaam karney ki kaa zaroorat hai - Hum hai naa - Chandu kareyga kaam. "
 
And the other thing Arushi leaning TN, She thinks that she will be liked better AGAIN after leaving TN AGAIN(Buh I can't rem anytime that we have liked her - but right now we hate her) Avantika galat femi chod do!
ha ha ha haLOLLOLLOLLOLROFLROFLROFL.........where do they get an idea like that, skiped all her scenes, can't stand the twit.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29741

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

Originally posted by carisma2

The cv's have given Baba new clothes
 
We have started calling Baba a dabaang and - he said that him self -" Dabaangi se..." - He must've watched my VM - I feel so poud.
 
We always said that t&c will work wid him - So looks like that will happen - as T&C said hum karengey kaam and also the fact that we stated that the boys will not let him work and T mentioned - "Bhaiya aap ko kaam karney ki kaa zaroorat hai - Hum hai naa - Chandu kareyga kaam. "
 
And the other thing Arushi leaning TN, She thinks that she will be liked better AGAIN after leaving TN AGAIN(Buh I can't rem anytime that we have liked her - but right now we hate her) Avantika galat femi chod do!
ha ha ha haLOLLOLLOLLOLROFLROFLROFL.........where do they get an idea like that, skiped all her scenes, can't stand the twit.Big smile
Yah she thinks we liked her.LOL
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Joined: 04 December 2008
Posts: 2174

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
I have not seen any positive remarks about Aarushi anywhere. Personally speaking I never liked Aarushi from the beginning. She just cannot act and neither does she has a screen presence. But things have changed for me,earlier i did not like her character ,personality etc ,but now I just detest her character. I have nothing against Miss Hundal personally other than she needs to improve her acting. I cannot bare her acting.
 
 
Anu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
watching old episodes in weekend

Author: suk19   Replies: 5   Views: 795

suk19 5 795 19 July 2010 at 11:58am by Preternatural
Question after watching today's SBB

Author: lnmdjlovely   Replies: 3   Views: 960

lnmdjlovely 3 960 11 June 2010 at 9:08am by paaal
kriya love magic(worth watching VMs for kriyans..)

Author: kasturika_kashu   Replies: 8   Views: 832

kasturika_kashu 8 832 09 June 2010 at 12:43pm by tara_211
why am i watching this worst show?

Author: priya1978   Replies: 7   Views: 1076

priya1978 7 1076 18 April 2010 at 7:23am by FingerFetish
see see.worth watching...dont miss it.check it out

2 3 4 5 6

Author: sana09   Replies: 40   Views: 3859

sana09 40 3859 09 April 2010 at 5:13am by SANARHAAN

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index