Pratigya
Pratigya

The cv's are watching us.

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
The cv's have given Baba new clothes

We have started calling Baba a dabaang and - he said that him self -" Dabaangi se..." - He must've watched my VM - I feel so poud.

We always said that t&c will work wid him - So looks like that will happen - as T&C said hum karengey kaam and also the fact that we stated that the boys will not let him work and T mentioned - "Bhaiya aap ko kaam karney ki kaa zaroorat hai - Hum hai naa - Chandu kareyga kaam. "

And the other thing Arushi leaning TN, She thinks that she will be liked better AGAIN after leaving TN AGAIN(Buh I can't rem anytime that we have liked her - but right now we hate her) Avantika galat femi chod do!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter411na9nasuk4Pragati.TMitu_

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Hi Carisma,

The trio should be opening a garage and fixing cars, That would be a perfect job for somebody uneducated. Anyways men have a fixation with cars. I see my hubby doing something in the garage with his car in his leisure time.

May be we should make a list of jobs krishna can do ? But the jobs suggested should realistic and done by a person who is not educated. What do you think ? I or you can start a thread with recommendations.

Anu 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
WOH BHI BRANDED 
We have started calling Baba a dabaang and - he said that him self -" Dabaangi se..." - He must've watched my VM - I feel so poud.
THATS SO TRUE I WS WACHING AND SAME TIME THINKING ABOUT IT. YES THEY DO WATCHED YOUR VM  Star GOOD JOB CONG        U KNOWE AFTER THEY STARTED THIERE NEW SHOW PRATHA THEY ARE NOT FOCUSE IN MKAP,

We always said that t&c will work wid him - So looks like that will happen - as T&C said hum karengey kaam and also the fact that we stated that the boys will not let him work and T mentioned - "Bhaiya aap ko kaam karney ki kaa zaroorat hai - Hum hai naa - Chandu kareyga kaam. "
WE DID MENTIONED ABOUT C T .ClapClap

And the other thing Arushi leaning TN, She thinks that she will be liked better AGAIN after leaving TN AGAIN(Buh I can't rem anytime that we have liked her - but right now we hate her) Avantika galat femi chod do!
AVANTIKA HAVA MAI MAHAL BANA RAHI HAI....ROFL

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hi Carisma,

The trio should be opening a garage and fixing cars, That would be a perfect job for somebody uneducated. Anyways men have a fixation with cars. I see my hubby doing something in the garage with his car in his leisure time.

May be we should make a list of jobs krishna can do ? But the jobs suggested should realistic and done by a person who is not educated. What do you think ? I or you can start a thread with recommendations.

Anu 
Hi Anu - a lil while ago there was a thread - buh yeh no harm in doing that again
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitalpn

WOH BHI BRANDED 
THATS SO TRUE I WS WACHING AND SAME TIME THINKING ABOUT IT. YES THEY DO WATCHED YOUR VM  Star GOOD JOB CONG        U KNOWE AFTER THEY STARTED THIERE NEW SHOW PRATHA THEY ARE NOT FOCUSE IN MKAP,

WE DID MENTIONED ABOUT C T .ClapClap

AVANTIKA HAVA MAI MAHAL BANA RAHI HAI....ROFL

Thanks Mitaly.
CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

ha ha ha haLOLLOLLOLLOLROFLROFLROFL.........where do they get an idea like that, skiped all her scenes, can't stand the twit.Big smile

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

Originally posted by carisma2

ha ha ha haLOLLOLLOLLOLROFLROFLROFL.........where do they get an idea like that, skiped all her scenes, can't stand the twit.Big smile
Yah she thinks we liked her.LOL
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
I have not seen any positive remarks about Aarushi anywhere. Personally speaking I never liked Aarushi from the beginning. She just cannot act and neither does she has a screen presence. But things have changed for me,earlier i did not like her character ,personality etc ,but now I just detest her character. I have nothing against Miss Hundal personally other than she needs to improve her acting. I cannot bare her acting.

Anu

carisma2

Go to top