Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dont Let Me Go . A R || PART 9 PG 90 || 20/June (Page 31)

.lali. IF-Sizzlerz
.lali.
.lali.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_fan

I know. You just not let me know but will force me to read and reply too. Tongue
I that that is the best part when I let you know but you too not easy to force... and give a hard time to this poor writer who expect your comments

sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz
sweetdesire
sweetdesire

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Lali

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Hi Guys! Just wanted to let everyone know due to busy exam scheduale I am not going to update the ff for while maybe till mid Feb. D9ont worry it wont be like other FFs I will continue it!!

Take Care, Thanks!
Lali

hey its ok dear.......we will wait till mid feb....All the very best for ur Examzzz.......do well okkkk......Big smile

take care
GEET

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.lali.aftermath..

Laddoo.Phaddoo IF-Sizzlerz
Laddoo.Phaddoo
Laddoo.Phaddoo

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
LalooooooooooooHug
amazing concept yaaar loved itDancingDancingDancingDancing
do continue soonBig smileEmbarrassedDancingDancingDancingDancing
-laddooEmbarrassedBig smile

.lali.aftermath..

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Yuuhuuuuu look who si here yesh yesh finally i read the parts and i am here dont be mad i told u the reason as well na

Okay here it goes i saw both vm must say u have choosen amazing vm Nina rocks i love her dhanno scene vm really rocking both vm's

The concept of the story looks really interesting and mysterious bcz i have no idea abt the concept bcz i am confused abt it bt i did like it really and u better give happy ending and dont make us wait like u did with other ff's. The concept does have very interesting points like her thinking abt him and all that very amazing point.

First part it was all abt Riddhima intro which kinda looks awesome bcz the way you introduced her and descrobed her make story and Riddhima character more interesting. Don't know the relation between Abhi and Ridz bt i am sure if t
hey are bf/gf it will change soon hehe i don't like Vicky i don't knw bt he looks like trouble maker in this ff and i am sure the man who bumped into Ridz was Armaan and also at the end she fell on someone it is Armaan as well.

Pre-cap looks really interesting bcz the way u said romance, masti and fun so i will say can't wait for the next part

From all other ff's of yours this one is also different and interesting you have amazing job with the concept and first part you described it awesomely and really loving this ff of urs you are rocking this ff and i am sure the upcoming part are going to be very interesting.

All the very for your exams and don't ever say that i hate you bcz i don't and seriously i am kinda flattered abt wht you said seriously i love u alot hun and keep rocking like this

.lali.aftermath..

.lali. IF-Sizzlerz
.lali.
.lali.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetdesire

hey its ok dear.......we will wait till mid feb....All the very best for ur Examzzz.......do well okkkk......Big smile

take care
GEET
thank u soo much geet for the wishes... will try my best to do good Big smile thankssssssssss
.lali. IF-Sizzlerz
.lali.
.lali.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kash_laddoo.anu

LalooooooooooooHug
amazing concept yaaar loved itDancingDancingDancingDancing
do continue soonBig smileEmbarrassedDancingDancingDancingDancing
-laddooEmbarrassedBig smile

Ladoooooooooooo Hug
finally lol thanks yaar means a lot
will try tooooooo Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aftermath..

aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
i said i will comment only whn u  update...but i couldnt help..ROFL

but are we really gonna get an update?ROFLupdateeeeeee it soonROFL

@Tabi....evn i dnt like Vivek...n which FF isnt he a trouble makerROFL whn i saw his name in the FF...i already knew this psycho will do smthngWacko

.lali.

.lali. IF-Sizzlerz
.lali.
.lali.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tzahra

Yuuhuuuuu look who si here yesh yesh finally i read the parts and i am here dont be mad i told u the reason as well na
Awwwwwwww yeshhhhh ur here yipeeeee finally and that too a long one.. im shorry didnt know u were unwell if i knew wont trouble u with my senseless pms lol n no i knw u dont hate me yaaar well i think LOL

thank u.. both the vm makers r amazing thank uuuu yeh she is amazing vm maker n a person shweet!

thats the whole point lol i dont want to tell much abt it i wanna keep everything as a shocker n give everyone suprises mayb in each part... hehe ok another aunty is here to scare me.. MOMMMY!!!! lol we will see. hehe no i wont i love this ff and decide to finish this no matter wat... THANK U!

you know na i sometimes dedicate my parts to a perticular character or a thing so this is like that mayb next one will b all abt armaan i m nt sure yet tho. Thannks jaan.. hehe u sure that im a sweet girl like that =P well u wait n see... I dont like vicky either... well yeh almost u wait n read what happen okay m gona stay tight liped

awwwww will try to update verrrrrrry soooon....
thank u soo much zaru that means a lot as u know already me always try to do sumthing different even if i can make their meeting different to the rest common ones i will try and this is one attempt and trying to be realistic =) aww thanks jaanu lovee u soo much for this... hopefully u will enjoy it!

thank u for the wishes!!! hehe i am shorry well watever i said is the truth u guys r like my first very best buddies n i cnt forget u lot... awww me toooooo tc of ur health! Thanks!

aftermath..

Go to top