Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..KaJenDelena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
WOW! just soooooooooooooo perfect! heheeh LOVED the fact Abhie and Ridhimma are so tight and Muskaan who doesnt LOVE HER? I love the characters intros. Nikki singer? mmm quite interestin and LOL at abhi being all keen on her! wonder how they happen. Muskaan is just adorable loved the fact she hid behind the pillar LOL sooo muskaan! the realtionship Musky and Ridzi share is deep and cute. I love the simplicity of this FF and the realistic touch it has. Please PM me the next part. dont worry we can wait for Armaan to enter do what you neeed to do first. HAPPY HOLI TO YOU TOOO!

PS: I replied to you In jalan. check it out on pg 54. :)
Edited by Kajenrsmecxi - 13 years ago
sweet_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey dear u read all the part in one go

they r really awesome

i hate vicky i hope ridz stay away from him

love ya

mittal
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear.....wow just love the update....its was awesome as always............. though it has no AR moment but still the I love the part very much😊...........Love the bonding of Riddhima and Abhi..........Muskaan is also very sweet..... waiting for AR meeting yaar.........do that soon.........plzzzzzzzzz😳...............do continue soon.......thanks for the PM.............take are...........and wish you and all the readers 

A VERY HAPPY & COLORFUL HOLI!!!

happy holi

LOTS OF LOVE
GEET

arpsin thumbnail
great part..cnt soonn.
happy holi...enjoy..:D
gunji thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its a nice ff lali...
m loving it ....keep updating😊

-Xpress- thumbnail
Hey i will surely read ur ff comment once i finished all the parts.
thanks for informing me.....
.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dashingtusha13

hey!

thanks for the pm!
nice fic!
love it but bring AR's proper meet in soon!

Hii thaaaaaank u glad u enjoyed it... will do soon... have some paience 😉
armaans_desire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyy kk so i read it n i love it! i cant wait till dey meet again..wen i first strted reading it i wz so confused bout abhi n ridhimas relationship lol love how dey ended up being siblings instead..continue soon n plz pm me..thnx
-Xpress- thumbnail
hey....i just completed reading all the part. It was truly awesome and Superb.....

I just love the eyes interaction of Riddhima and Armaan.... and the part where little Kushi caught Armaan re-handed watching riddhima secretly was very nice and i think this is love at first sight for armaan and riddhima but they are aware of their feelings but i was shock when armaan told that he was already in love with someone else now it will be treat to read when they will meet the next time and in which circumstances. this vivek is truely problematic😡 and jerk but thank god he didn't do anything wrong with riddhima in the party in his drunken state but he may create problem in the future.....

I like the way abhi takes care of Riddhima... at first i thought him to be her boyfriend but he was the caring and sweet brother of Riddhima... And the Magazine part was just Hilarious😆....i love the brother sister relation between abhi and riddhima......

thanks for the PM and do add me to ur pm list and Update soon...

Edited by zigzagway - 13 years ago
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice part.
Thanx 4 d pm.