Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shilpI007

hey when r planning to update????????????????????

Originally posted by: sweetdesire

r u going to update tonight?.......plzzzz say yessssssssss......plzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

I am planning to update very soon n i am really sorry for my lateness i wasnt hme last weekend but u will get a update very soon from me!
.lali. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kash.is.bk4ever

LALLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIII I THOUGHT U'LL UPDATE? :(
jaldi karo plzzz
:P

Hey Nikza i knw i told u that even i thought i can but i wasnt hme to actually update so sorrry and will try to update quick as possible
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hi sorry im late...........

amazing update...

loved it alot.........

n update soon...

thnx for the pm.................

.lali. thumbnail
Originally posted by: anumeha_rajat

hi sorry im late...........

amazing update...

loved it alot.........

n update soon...

thnx for the pm.................

Hey thank u soo much! its okay i appriciate you took time to reply.... Thanks glad u liked it... will try to do soooooon
.lali. thumbnail
Hi to my dear readers and friends.
     The story has now reached a point where the plot is now revolves around the main character 'Riddhima' I was wondering how you guys might like to hear the story. Is it as the 3rd person which explains what you might see where I have done it in the past couples of Parts or should it be 1st person and straight from Riddhima's side. Her feelings and emotions. You as my readers knw my weakness and strong points and you know how you would enjoy reading it, So help me out here pleaaase ;)
hmm okay frankly speaking - IDK! as in i want to see riddhima's point, but some things i feel like need to be 3rd person so we can see armaan's point too! unless armaan's thoughts are a mystery to us from now on?

as in i think you should do like a combo - mostly in 3rd person, but some parts from riddhima's perspective and some from armaan's :D

hehe

sorry i know that was confusing! 
Swiftie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i  dunno :/ but i know in whatever person your write it shall be awesome! :D
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey dear...whichever person u choose I am sure u write very well😊......But As ASHU said I also love  to know the point of view of both Armaan and Ridhhima...and plz update soon yaar..............waiting for it very badly..............😳
.lali. thumbnail

Thank you very much guys.. your words are rally encouraging me! so thank u very very much... I decided to continue just like before and as you said about wanting to know of Armaan side too.. because Armaan is the mestery and we see this from riddhima's side with here and there of armaan i will decide what to do later.. as the story unfold..

Thank U!
.lali. thumbnail
An Update is commmmmmmmiiiinnnnggg soooooooooooooooooon!!!! <3