Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

MONDAY 27.12.2010 Kissu kissu special (Page 2)

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks Srima for the superb episode of "Kadhal Pechu Oodal" update..Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20TTfansrimaKowsi

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Thank you Srima for today's update

Overall its a nice episode, i felt like story is moving bit faster so there is something coming up. i hope its a full stop to charu's track. but i too don't think charu's acting will come out anytime soon but killer part might come out. so that lady's weird looking face in the promo is after meeting with TA i guess.

Originally posted by Nikila10

I really want Thulasi to go the marriage, otherwise that villi will act as she is his wife Angry.

i wont be surprised even if she act like she is his wife when thulasi is there too in the name of "THICK FRIENDSHIP", because she is that low.

Edited by mynameis-86c - 27 December 2010 at 1:18pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritRanu.TheivaJanani20TTfansand14Pearl.Arizes.srimaQuelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
@ autumnconcerto, Thuls getting insulted by GW and clan is now definetely inevitable b/c of herself. Sigh, what to do, she is definitely an appavi (some may say an idiot too, LOL). Oh well, that is why TA is there to shut them up and give aapu to them once again, and this time in front of our dear psycho Charu.

and ur definitely right about Prabha, he seems really sincere about his intentions. That's why i like people like him and TA and Thuls. They too don't feel one thing and act like another like Charu and Lav and GW.

And yeah, Indhra definitely seems like a GW in the making. As long as the director doesn't turn Prabha into another Charu, im good! I think Deepa's is confused by his actions as he got her dad's job back even though she yelled at him the other day a the coffee shop.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritTheivaRuby-86Janani20TTfansand14Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
@Nikila, ugh I really hope they don't stretch Deepa's love triangle b/c in this case both the guys are really nice and I don't one of them to turn to Charu/Vel type villain. Director shouldn't be stale with his story plot. Let's give him some ideas on how to end the triangle asap without turning one man into a villain. LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritRuby-86TheivaJanani20TTfansand14Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
@Ranu

Yes, both the guys are nice for now. Prabha is exactly like Charu a spoilt guy. She used to get whatever she wants and can't have any disappointments in her life. Prabhakar could become like her too in the future. I am not going to believe the director as in the beginning Charu was shown toooo nice too and see now. This director is able to change any good person in any evil character, athuvum just like that in one epi or just in five minutes speech. I just hope if Deepa rejects Prabha, he does not take it as thrilling to marry her against her wish. Indha character ku thaan enga eppo ethu thrillnu azhave illama pochu. 

@86-c
Me too won't wonder if she does so, that is why i am scared. Avanga sonnangale TA avanga uyirukku Thaali katti irukkaaru apdi nu. Argggg.....i don't know why the dialogue director is giving her such dialogues, moochila kalanthrukkaru, thick friendship, avaru ivaru, mooru, and now uyirukku thaali kattinaanaru Angry.

Edited by Nikila10 - 27 December 2010 at 1:41pm

Ninspiritanu.vijayAnnaJayRuby-86TheivaJanani20sand14TTfanPearl.Arizes.KowsiShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
@nikila and ranu
We all deftly sort of sure that the wedding without thulz....sorry insulting thulz wont take place....and ofcourse TA s beside her this time.....still if Thulz is not around then for sure charu wd do some sort of cunning work and pretend as his wife and try to do the formas at the wedding with him and to irritate us more....
Now i really wonder to whom she s talking so openly in the promo......may be she s practicing on her own like how she has to talk to thulz...but this s unlikely.....
If thulz and charu end up in fight....stupid thulz wont open up this to TA and disgusting charu would double up the matter and would tell to lav and ta mom..... Grrr...

Edited by shubba - 27 December 2010 at 2:01pm

Ninspiritanu.vijayAnnaJayJanani20TheivaRanu.sand14TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Diviya27 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritJanani20TTfansrimaSweetyGreen

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Thank you srima for the wonderful update. Your titles for each scenes were nice and funny. 

Eventhough we have seen many paakatha Kadhal in movies, it was enjoyable here as well. Anandh just fell for her as she said he is smart. He himself knows what a coward he is, well we will get to see that coward again if she forces him to marry her. I am sure, he will try to escape from her if he comes to know that she is from that rowdy family, and their marriage can't be a normal one for sure. But i think Anandh is going to become the biggest enemy for TA in the future and i don't think even if TA should help them to get married, Anandh would apologize to TA and Thulasi. Anandh never listened to his friends and would be getting into problems. Ouch

Prabhakar won a place in Indhra's heart, that is best thing in the first place if he really wants to marry Deepa because she won't be able to go against her mother, she is another emotional blackmailer. That guy is thinking, he is helping Varada, but instead bringing him insults only thorugh his mother. Disapprove

Nice TT scene, was a cute one. Like many, i liked the way Thulasi made him to agree to see his mother. I was happy that she was not angry and not hurting him, but nice to him. They know how to make each other happy,i really like that. When he agreed at the end, she was being happy like a little kid who got some sweets from it's mother. And TA's reaction was cute and funny, don't get shocked if your own wife kisses you man. LOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayNinspiritAnnaJaytavammJanani20Ranu.sand14TTfanPearl.Arizes.srimaQuelle-BelleKowsiShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

Go to top