Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ autumnconcerto, Thuls getting insulted by GW and clan is now definetely inevitable b/c of herself. Sigh, what to do, she is definitely an appavi (some may say an idiot too, 😆). Oh well, that is why TA is there to shut them up and give aapu to them once again, and this time in front of our dear psycho Charu.

and ur definitely right about Prabha, he seems really sincere about his intentions. That's why i like people like him and TA and Thuls. They too don't feel one thing and act like another like Charu and Lav and GW.

And yeah, Indhra definitely seems like a GW in the making. As long as the director doesn't turn Prabha into another Charu, im good! I think Deepa's is confused by his actions as he got her dad's job back even though she yelled at him the other day a the coffee shop.
Ranu. thumbnail
@Nikila, ugh I really hope they don't stretch Deepa's love triangle b/c in this case both the guys are really nice and I don't one of them to turn to Charu/Vel type villain. Director shouldn't be stale with his story plot. Let's give him some ideas on how to end the triangle asap without turning one man into a villain. 😆
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Ranu

Yes, both the guys are nice for now. Prabha is exactly like Charu a spoilt guy. She used to get whatever she wants and can't have any disappointments in her life. Prabhakar could become like her too in the future. I am not going to believe the director as in the beginning Charu was shown toooo nice too and see now. This director is able to change any good person in any evil character, athuvum just like that in one epi or just in five minutes speech. I just hope if Deepa rejects Prabha, he does not take it as thrilling to marry her against her wish. Indha character ku thaan enga eppo ethu thrillnu azhave illama pochu. 

@86-c
Me too won't wonder if she does so, that is why i am scared. Avanga sonnangale TA avanga uyirukku Thaali katti irukkaaru apdi nu. Argggg.....i don't know why the dialogue director is giving her such dialogues, moochila kalanthrukkaru, thick friendship, avaru ivaru, mooru, and now uyirukku thaali kattinaanaru 😡.

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@nikila and ranu
We all deftly sort of sure that the wedding without thulz....sorry insulting thulz wont take place....and ofcourse TA s beside her this time.....still if Thulz is not around then for sure charu wd do some sort of cunning work and pretend as his wife and try to do the formas at the wedding with him and to irritate us more....
Now i really wonder to whom she s talking so openly in the promo......may be she s practicing on her own like how she has to talk to thulz...but this s unlikely.....
If thulz and charu end up in fight....stupid thulz wont open up this to TA and disgusting charu would double up the matter and would tell to lav and ta mom..... Grrr...Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Thanks for the wondeful update Srima!😃
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you srima for the wonderful update. Your titles for each scenes were nice and funny. 

Eventhough we have seen many paakatha Kadhal in movies, it was enjoyable here as well. Anandh just fell for her as she said he is smart. He himself knows what a coward he is, well we will get to see that coward again if she forces him to marry her. I am sure, he will try to escape from her if he comes to know that she is from that rowdy family, and their marriage can't be a normal one for sure. But i think Anandh is going to become the biggest enemy for TA in the future and i don't think even if TA should help them to get married, Anandh would apologize to TA and Thulasi. Anandh never listened to his friends and would be getting into problems. 

Prabhakar won a place in Indhra's heart, that is best thing in the first place if he really wants to marry Deepa because she won't be able to go against her mother, she is another emotional blackmailer. That guy is thinking, he is helping Varada, but instead bringing him insults only thorugh his mother. 😒

Nice TT scene, was a cute one. Like many, i liked the way Thulasi made him to agree to see his mother. I was happy that she was not angry and not hurting him, but nice to him. They know how to make each other happy,i really like that. When he agreed at the end, she was being happy like a little kid who got some sweets from it's mother. And TA's reaction was cute and funny, don't get shocked if your own wife kisses you man. 😆

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: autumnsconcerto

Why Thuls, why?😡

Why do you buy the troubles of others? TA's mommy wouldn't even enter your house, what makes you think she is going to treat you any better at the marriage? I don't say this often but just this once listen to Tamil. But NO, you fall into his mom's cunning plan and I for one will not defend you if TA's mommy dearest decides to shred your reputation in front of all their guests.

Actually i was happy that Thulasi convinced TA to help her MIL to do the marriage. Initially, it could look like it is bad for her and good for Charu, but at the end it could end up bringing MIL-DIL together while Charu getting her super nose cut again. Even if TA 's anger is justified, he gets to see how nice and affectionate his wife is, especially towards his family. This could make their love stronger only. It is really nice to see how much TA loves his wife and how much Thulasi loves his family.

And knowing Thulasi's character, i won't say it is wrong if she reacts to her MIL's the way she did in today's episode, and i am sure, she does not expect her MIL to treat her well in the wedding hall, and she is like, even if she should be insulted there, she will endure it for her hubby and morever it is her MIL. We know that it is her character to show her love even to those people who treat her like doormat. And she does believe that her MIL would accept her once, like she was hoping for her father to change and to love her. She proved that to be correct even if she was adament and this made me to go mad sometimes, but now i am used to that and i know it will end only in happiness for her. So, i would say, nothing wrong in her behaviour and intention. but for sure, before the happiness comes her way, we viewers have to go through tortures just like her through Charu and TA's mother. 

Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the nice update Srima, Enjoyed all your comments!!

First part Hmmm that girl she is so forward..!! Anand romancing in the phone was more funny..!! 😃

Second part Prabha seems to be a nice guy, straight forward guy, But he talks too much..!! His acting was good..!! 😛

Third part was really cute.😳.Namma T&T romance is more unique, descent, etc.. etc... After seeing T&T romance vere enda romance u rasika mudiyadu..😳!! Thulasi's convincing style and dialogs were very nice..!!👍🏼

Ninspirit thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranuja12

Oh well, that is why TA is there to shut them up and give aapu to them once again, and this time in front of our dear psycho Charu.

YEA! Charu missed the court scenes live so she should be able to enjoy the one that's going to come up next soon, hopefully @ hall in front of everyone. TA will never forgive his mom even a single percent yet again if she do anything even crazier again! even now he is going to see her only after Thulasi convincing & he is still angry towards him mom, so this is her last and only chance.

Thank u Srima for the update!!!
Edited by Ninspirit - 13 years ago
Janani20 thumbnail
Thanks for the brilliant update Srima!

Anand is a comedy piece, its so funny to see him romancing. He doesn't deserve that girl till he realises the mistakes he did to Tamizh and Thulasi. I feel sorry for Shyamala, who thinks he is smart and brave. LOL So for sure Anand is going to get into a lot of trouble by those rowdies.

Prabhakar is like Tamizh ~ non stop talking. Feel sorry for Kanagu but still Prabhakar is a nice funny guy and will look after Deepa and her family very well. I think before Kanagu tells his love. Deepa will fall for Prabhakar.

Part 3 was simply awesome! Thulasi your really great and have made all the viewers fall in love with you, hehe. What an awesome wife you are. I really wish Lavanya and Charu fall on your feet and go through all the pain and tortures you went through. I love the way he says Kuttima, he has said it many times in todays episode. Awwww Tamizh you love your Kuttima so much to death. As usual, they both looked really cute and pretty. Thulasi your flying kiss was superb and as Theiva said, why you shocked Tamizh, she's your wife, soon she will give more and more kisses. LOOOL ok I think I'm going talking a bit too much about the kiss matter :P

I really want Thulasi to go the wedding so that the pyscho Charu can see by her own eyes how much love and affection Tamizh has towards his wife. Semma appu waiting for her and her dad!