Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 (Page 97)

Sehru_life IF-Sizzlerz
Sehru_life
Sehru_life

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
 Smile very nice update as always .........

update soon maybe sid and riddhima meet coming soonTongue

update soon and pm meSmile

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
DJ .. i loved it. the interaction between the characters..the way u wrote it .its beautiful. i was just reading  4 updates.. amzing
lol... sorry abt that.. i will comment.. the other FF later. i hope i didnt  get mixed up this timeLOL.
 l loved atul's and ridz convo.. and she is soo concern toward sid's departure Embarrassed..and sid staying in india for a whileBig smile.. thats great. it takes me a while to read ur FF since my hindi isnot that goodLOL. i hope next update.. SR have a nice convo with eachother.. 

thanx for the pm

Edited by Merry_Shwit - 24 January 2011 at 9:58am
BaaaZiGaR IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
DJJJJJJJ bro

Aaj update doge kya ?? Embarrassed
...Noorya... IF-Rockerz
...Noorya...
...Noorya...

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
very nice updates DJ
Juhi and Sid's relationship is really cute it reminds me a lot of ShilpaUnhappy...i think i'll give her Shilpa's face from nowLOL
and im still waiting for SR to meet re stop tadpaoing usLOL
kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Hey Dj 
Finaly started with Ur FF 
and i want to tell u how over whelmed I am 
that i ahve link Of it 

ITs super awesome 
You sound  quite sarcastic n boring in person :P
BUt hey ur awesome as FF writer 
u have grapped my attention with the very first update !
I am sooooooooooooooo Loving it 
DJ ur awesome  

Piece of advice :

Send ur FF to DMg3 productions 
this should really be DMG 3 
Reality check for all those who think That DmG end was good !
iT was pathetic 

Im so loving it ur FF !
Thank u DJ for pming !
i really apprecaite it :D

Will be back with my comment when finish all the updates 
till yet  

P.s one thing i love abt reading late 
u dont have to wait for Updates !
i hate waiting 
but so far sooooo good !
Done chap 12 !

Going for 13 :D

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Part 45

Juhi went to check on Riddhima who was in her office doing some work.

Juhi: Gussa utara........???

Riddhima: Mein kaha gussa thi ?

Juhi: Ok...... toh ab toh tum upset nahi ho ......good..... achaa mein yeh kehne aayi thi ki mein nikal rahi hoon ........... kuch kaam toh nahi hai na ?

Riddhima: Nahi ......kuch hoga toh mein kar loongi............

Juhi: Riddhima ......see abhi bhi gussa ho .......... i did not mean anything of the kind ......... tum kyun galat matlab le rahi hoo .......achaa chalo mein sorry bol deti hoon ...........

True to her nature Riddhima always wanted to have the last word many a times even when Riddhima did realize that she was indeed at fault. Surprisingly only two people had such a effect on her that she gave in and tried to make amends if she knew she was at fault. 'Nahi .......Juhi actually meri galati thi ......... i should not have reacted like this. I am sorry

Juhi: chalo ab yeh sab chodo ........ mein nikalti hoon ..........  

Here Sid was bored sitting in the cabin so he thought of moving into the reception and wait for Juhi. He walked leisurely through the corridors. Letting his mind absorb the surroundings. There was no point of keeping his memories and feelings at bay He had to face them some day Sooner the better.  He went and settled down in the reception when his eyes feel on the pamphlet lying on the table. He picked it up and started browsing through it. It explained the services provided by Sanjeevani and its affiliates. Before he could check the entire phamplet Juhi came and wisked him away for their shopping trip. Juhi knew what it was to loose a dear one. They finished their shopping trip and on Juhi's insistence settled down for a quick dinner at a nearby restaurant.  As time passed Sid found himself comfortable in Juhi's presence.

Sid: The food is good here........... thanks ...........

Juhi: Well I know how men are ......... they will sleep hungry but will not step into the kitchen to cook as far as possible.

Sid: That's not the case always ..............

Juhi: Oh please ......my husband was also the same ........ if I was runnig late he would order but not cook on his own.........

Sid: was???

Juhi: Well he is no more .......he passed away 5 years back........ After his death I moved to Mumbai and have been her since.

Sid: I am sorry to hear that.

Juhi: Well don't be ........... it's what one calls destiny ........ what has to happen has to happen ............ I am happy thinking that he must be happy wherever he is............

That was a profound thought. For Sid it was always Riddhima's happiness which mattered most. He found solace in the fact that she would be happy with the one she loved. She was one whom he had loved the most in his life. But she was also the person who was the reason the pain she had caused Shilpa and him. Shilpa being her sister she never accepted her. When Shilpa wanted her the most she was never there for her. After all, only one person mattered to her i.e. armaan. Anger was mounting ...........

Juhi: Siddhant

Sid quickly snapped back to reality. 'Huh........ yaa quite right.......

Juhi: So you are married ........???  i mean is your wife is fine with Rohan

Sid: I am not married............... actually divorced ............ so have no issues there .............

She wondered what must have been the reason behind this separation. From what she could understand of Sid he was a nice human being very caring and sensitive.He was also a successful in his profession. How can someone not like him? Sid's curt tone put Juhi on gaurd. It was an area best left untouched.Rest of the evening Juhi made sire she does not touch the topic once again.

Next few days Sid remained busy with arrangements during the day. But as evening came he used to feel very lonely. Back home in US he used to have work and some close friends or family with whom he could spend time. However, here being at home was also tortourous to him because of his memories of the time spent with Riddhima haunted him.

To kill time he frequented places which he normally had frequented when he stayed in India or crowded places. On such evening, he decided to go shopping He was going to be here in India for some more weeks hence needed to buy some clothes. At the mall while shopping he bumped into Juhi.

Juhi: Hi Siddhant ......how come you are here?

Sid: definitely not fishing here .........laughig out loud on his own joke............

Juhi: How stupid of me ............ so shopping ..........for yourself or Rohan..........

Sid: Kind off both............ i needed to get some clothes had not carried many when I came here ......... and something for Rohan............

Juhi: What did you get for Rohan ............. ???

Sid: Rohan is interested in tennis so I thought of getting him racquet. Actually I also wanted to buy him some clothes but cannot really understand what to get .......... never shopped for kids ........

Juhi: Want help !!!

Sid: No I am good ................ I don't want to bother you ............

Juhi: No stress at all .......... look I am done with my shopping Had to pick up a gift for my friend's birthday ........ Now I don't have anything else to do I could might as well help you.............. and I love shopping ............

Sid: Well if you can help that will be really great ..............

Sid felt good having someone to talk to in those lonely moments just the way he had Shilpa. After Sue and Shilpa the only girl Sid had gotten comfortable speaking to was Juhi. Though he never held a grudge against Riddhima for what had happened, he still could not get himself to open up to anyother girl even as a friend.

Juhi proved to be great help to Sid. If Sid was to do it alone he would have definitely spent hours not buying anything right. After completing the shopping Juhi invited Sid for dinner. Juhi understood that the shopping was just a facade to keep him occupied. Something more on lines of depression shopping may be. She heart went out for him. She felt his pain of having lost a dear friend and being in foreign land with no one to support him in this grief. After much persuasion Sid agreed to her invitation.

Sid: Toh kaha chale ......... you know this place better so you decide.

Juhi: Pucca chaloge...........

Sid: Haan ..........Pucca................kyu aise konsi jagah hai............

Juhi: Gaadi laye ho?

Sid: Nahi ............actually aaj hi servicing ke liye daali hai ...... soocha ab itne din yaha rehna hai toh might as well use our own car ...........waise phi paade paade karab ho raha hai............

Juhi: Great ........ phir chalo.........

Sid: Par kaha ..............

Juhi: Pataogi toh shayaad tum aayoge nahi .............

Sid: Ok ........very sceptical of what Juhi on mind but thougth of going with the flow.

Juhi had planned to take him home that evening for dinner. As they entered ............

Juhi: Mera ghar......... ab bolo if I had told you earlier would you have come?

Sid looked very uncomfortable with the whole idea. Not so much for himself but about the fact that Juhi did not know him well yet invited him home.  Juhi guessed what might be playing on Sid's mind.

Juhi: I know what you are thinking ........... how come I am calling you home when I don't even know you well................. well itna toh mujhe insaan ki pehchaan hai .............. and if that's not what you are thinking then let me tell you this ............ I am not hitting on you either................

Sid was taken aback by Juhi's comment........... ' No it's nothing of the sort ............. I just didn't that ............. what you said ............ you don't even know me well...........

Juhi: Siddhant ............ it's ok.............. after being a single woman for five years I know these things.........aadmi ki nazaar pechaan sakti hoon mein ......... giving him a reassuring smile that yes she indeed considered him to a 'gentleman'. 'andhar toh aajavo'

They settled down for dinner soon. Sid seemed to enjoy his food.

Juhi: Sorry ............subah ka pakaya khana khila rahi hoon ........... but I am sure it is a better bet than pre-made food that you must be eating at home or take aways.

Sid: No worries this is good............. but how do you know I eat premade food mostly ...........

Juhi: well if you remember we shopped for groceries together the other day ............  all happy about her discovery she had made about him.

Sid was embarrassed. The other day he was defending that all men are not those who don't like cooking but Juhi had caught his lie that day itself.

But he was not going to let go so easily ............... ' But i can cook.........'

Juhi: premade food or ready to eat........... laughing at the way Sid was defending his kind.

Sid: I can make a proper meal

Juhi: Without messing with the ingredients...............

Sid: I had messed once when I invited my wife for a ...................suddenly biting back his words when he realised what he was going to say.

Juhi was busy munching her food and without realising questioned Sid. ............  'invited your wife......... and you messed up the food........... God she must have been so upset.'

Sid was now completely oblivious of what Juhi was speaking. His first dinner date where he had cooked for Riddhima. He had messed with salt and sugar. The food turned out so bad yet Riddhima eat it with a smile. 'No she never appreciated it for what I did for her Woh toh sirf ek samjhuata zhel rahi thi ..........sirf apna farz nibha rahi thi'

Juhi: Siddhant ............tum bhi meri dost ki tarah batakti atma ho ...........  what happened ............. ?

Sid: Nothing ............ your food is good..........

Juhi realised she had untentionally hit on a sensitive point once again and quickly changed the topic. Hmmmm I know that ........... Rishab used to love my cooking ............. and I take pride in it.

Sid: You should ........ this is really good.............

That evening Sid and Juhi slowly and steadily opened up to each other sharing information about their past. Both seemed to have found a friend and confidant in each other in such a short time.

Link to the writer's Note

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1573841&PID=38495844&#38495844

Link to the next update

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1573841&PID=38610271&#38610271

Edited by DJ.. - 01 February 2011 at 9:55pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevcrazyjeranmala1108EternalKarSimvidyashreeANNU30jacobharry10011_Moumi_Ovi_Tanniblissfullkiran255nine2ginac...Noorya...zhasan2-Prithi-monty22NusiSgssdtvgojanshamilpoojahandaLennienikita_88-x-Reshu-x--Harshu-indian_beauty

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Reserved!

*Unreserved*

DJ Lovely update!

I like the Sid and Juhi bonding now I wonder from where Sid will find out about Riddhima and Armaan's relationship. But also when will they meet.

I can't wait to see what happens next.

I really am missing Shilpa I must say LOL

Cont soon!

Edited by nikita_88 - 25 January 2011 at 9:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KITfan

Go to top