Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 (Page 86)

KW_rocks Groupbie
KW_rocks
KW_rocks

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Hi, DJ

First of all sorry for late reply.

Awesome update.

Iss Riddhima ki halat par ek kahavat yaad ayi.
Its something like "Na Ghar ki na ghat ki"LOL Bechari RiddhimaaaaaaaaaaaaaCry.

N thanks for the PM & continue soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Noorya...

nice update DJ
i really like this naughty Juhi at least Sid can smile and forget his pain even if its just for a sec...
im really impatient to know how SId n Ridz will meet reLOL

thand rako......it will happen ...........soon
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

DJ awesome udpate as always....I rlly lyk Juhi she reminds me so much of Shilpa Cry

Glad to see Ridzi concerned for SidEmbarrassed

one thing.....is this gonna have a happy ending....I knw too early to ask but still....are we gonna see SR together or somethingTongue

well i will not answer that but I sincerely hope you guys will like it

indian_beauty

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nine2

great update...so sid thinks its juhi who place the order...bt 1 thing confused me was that rids knows that sid doesnt know that shes here..then when he wsnt eating the food...y did the thot came to her mind that sid isnt eating bc he doesnt want anything to do with her...i wonder if in future juhi will take similar place in sids heart as shilpa?....nice update..plz cont soon :)

well she is hiding from him cause she does not want to cause him pain ...........her such belief has sprung from what Atul Juhi and Sid (during the LT fiasco) said ............ hence her perspective that Sid may hate her and not want anything to do with her is natural and hence when Sid does not eat she may be thinking that He came to know it is sent by her and does not want to eat it ...........cause its sent by her ......

As for Juhi ....lets see whose place she takes Wink

nine2

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subia-17

DJ this FF is amazing!!!ClapClapClap

its just mind blowing i know u were fab at writing since i had read till 10-12 parts early bt then lost track was busy here n der n then today i finally decided i have 2 sit n get updated with this n i m so glsd i finally did itSmile

going 4m the start f the FF since i wanted 2 go in a flow i again started it 4m part one i juss loved it when way u left each part with a cliffhanger n i was lucky enough that i read it in one go

but seriously u r ff is a roller coaster ride very interesting each part wanting 4 more!n u kept suspence in each part
dude u rockStar

the way u started sidshi bondEmbarrassed then few happy moments when shilpa gave birth 2 rohan n sid's bonding with rohanEmbarrassed

n shilpa died CryCryCry the most emotional part 4 me i was in tears n d letter she wrote 4 sidCry

according 2 me u r best part was part 28 its nt dat others were less good bt i know it required soo much f hard work behind it putting every dialouge in right place n most importantly justifying it with ridz point f view quiet a tough job but u did it brilliantly!!! so hatts offClap

n coming 2 juhi i m just loving her character n way u r building it up!

ridz n atuls convo i loved it she deserves al the treatment she gt 

n also relli like d part where ridz recalls all her memories with sid n d way u used juhi's n atuls dailouges!!!

n abt horman dont even wanna talk he dint even say ridz abt shilpaAngryAngrythat was expectedAngry

sid is an angelEmbarrassed

want ridz maya 2 feel more guilty n abt d concern she is showing towards sid i hope its nt fake!

she stilll dint stop using FARZ Angry
n she is still so confusedAngry nw dat she is married 2 horman she is thinking abt sid exactly wat she did when she was married 2 sid 
at times she makes me conphused poor juhi even she gt confusedLOL

n absolutely no criticism u r fantastic i just have one complaint when r SR gonna meet since last 12-14 updates i m waiting SR 2 meetEmbarrassedi go like maybe its this no d next one bt still waiting 4 them 2 meet

n thank you 4 d pmsBig smile

well ..........Riddhima thinking about Sid .........is purely because she dreamt that he had an accident or so .........hence her concern ............. She had started to feel his presence when they were together and now also she felt it ............She still cherishes his memories as a person who always was there for her .......... he is that beautiful part of her life which she lost out on ...........and she acknowledges it ..........again same question comes to me have i not been able to put it across well???

And yes Thank you so much for your kind words Hope i am able to continue in a similar fashion
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monty22

first SORRY Bro......for late replying........i was out of town. so can't read ur FF. to day i read ur Part 38 & 39. both part r awesome.

Part- 38.
haila itna lamba update .... good. 
so she still care about sid......& his life......Wacko Farz koi kaise bhool sakta hain.........specially riddhima ke liye..........ROFL .
Juhi ...i love her. i want sid - juhi part more..........Approve

Part 39.
sid cares for every one he never thinks about himself. PPL took advantages of this Guy.....i really hate this.
riddhima stopped herself Shocked........lekin kab tak LOL...........madam ko kisi ko taqleef diye bagair chain thodi na milta hain....... ROFL
i m looking forward for SR meeting. i tell u DJ.........gin gin ke badla lena.......Evil Smile.
update soon. 

@ pink you will get it ...........aap ke wajay se likh raha hoon toh aap ki baat kaise na maanu LOL
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PraSha_SidMa

DJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hug
Doing a gr8 job with this FF yaar. ClapStarClap
God, I'm so sorry I never read your FF when you're always so punctual with mine Ouch! Seriously, I can't believe I was actually missing out on this one! Unhappy
I just love your style of writing, seriously Approve! The whole ten year leap thing was a great and unique idea Thumbs Up. Shilpa n Sid relation was nice, and i kinda like Juhi actually Big smileLOL! Not for Sid ofc, but just as a general character!
Riddhima is confused as usual of course LOL. Good that she's keeping her distance after everything, but its still cute that she's concerned about him Embarrassed!
Do update soon!
Anushka Cool

Thank you so much Anuskha for taking the time to read my FF ...........Its an honor .......

Well you FF is simply awesome .......a new concept I am just building and curve fitting the events to progress my ff .......so i guess no big deal about the whole thing ...........

But I am glad you liked it

PraSha_SidMa

blissfull IF-Dazzler
blissfull
blissfull

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ..

well ..........Riddhima thinking about Sid .........is purely because she dreamt that he had an accident or so .........hence her concern ............. She had started to feel his presence when they were together and now also she felt it ............She still cherishes his memories as a person who always was there for her .......... he is that beautiful part of her life which she lost out on ...........and she acknowledges it ..........again same question comes to me have i not been able to put it across well???

And yes Thank you so much for your kind words Hope i am able to continue in a similar fashion
[/QUOTE]

i get it  its 'coz f d bad dream she dreamt n u have been able2  put it across well n
its just dat its hard 2 believe ridz u know y??n moreover its DMG 3 so she is d same ridz 4m season

but u r doing a brilliant jobThumbs Up

waiting 4 d next part!

update soon

Go to top