Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 (Page 81)

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

You are doing well, the turmoil that RIdz is in is well put across, she knows she has lost all right, and all the memories hurt her and torment her, and the pain she has given him - but i guess more pain will be there when she finds out how Sid has been living..........

@underline: Even i felt the same. Ridz will curse herself and feel like killing herself for the pain she has given to Sid,  Ridz will never be happy in their life for whatever  she has done to SidOuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

You are doing well, the turmoil that RIdz is in is well put across, she knows she has lost all right, and all the memories hurt her and torment her, and the pain she has given him - but i guess more pain will be there when she finds out how Sid has been living..........

@underline: Even i felt the same. Ridz will curse herself and feel like killing herself for the pain she has given to Sid,  Ridz will never be happy in their life for whatever  she has done to SidOuchOuch

that is what she had said in the last episode also that 'tumhe dukh pohacha kar mein kush reh sakti hoon armaan ke saath'

Remember Lennie what we all used to say they are happy when the other is happy and their happiness in each other

riddhima realized it too late ........ and yes her pain is going to heighten soon .......... unfortunately that will pain Sid also

Lennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ..

that is what she had said in the last episode also that 'tumhe dukh pohacha kar mein kush reh sakti hoon armaan ke saath'

Remember Lennie what we all used to say they are happy when the other is happy and their happiness in each other

riddhima realized it too late ........ and yes her pain is going to heighten soon .......... unfortunately that will pain Sid also
Yes i remember, their happiness is in each other, they lived for each others happiness

Thats good, that you are taking it that way, seeing her pain - it will pain him, it always has done

Armaan for is a non issue right now, she is dead person right now and for Ridz in that sense lol

Are you gonna put a title to this story?

DJ..

StarshineHues IF-Sizzlerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
DJ, I just caught up with the whole thing, and I only have one thing to say- FABULOUS !! I love how beautifully you built up everything till here-every emotion, every feeling was so beautifully explained. Riddhima's turmoil, Sid's pain, the breakdown of her marriage, Atul's behaviour-everything is so well-knit !! And call me a sadist, but Riddhima deserves all the pain she's going through, and you've captured her guilt and confusion so wonderfully. I love how she wants to reach out towards Sid but she can't, because she thinks that she doesn't deserve it. And that feeling of not being worthy-its the most horrible feeling in the world. I'm totally looking forward to Sid coming face to face with her.Amaaaaaazingly written !! Big smile

DJ..

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by DJ..

Yes i remember, their happiness is in each other, they lived for each others happiness

Thats good, that you are taking it that way, seeing her pain - it will pain him, it always has done

Armaan for is a non issue right now, she is dead person right now and for Ridz in that sense lol

Are you gonna put a title to this story?

last update of this FF i will............ Embarrassed

Lennie

jacobharry10011 Goldie
jacobharry10011
jacobharry10011

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Awesome update

DJ..

-jas- IF-Dazzler
-jas-
-jas-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
again awesomeeeeeeee update DJ.........
fab dialougessssssssssss............
n loved dis portion too muchhhhhhhhh...............specially...... red underline words..........................................

.He is strange yesterday he said he is not attached to this girl she is not even know her well and aaj keh raha tha she is like a sister after all uske dad's ke dost ki beti hai.......funny character i tell you .........kabhi kabhi lagta hai ki woh kisiko apne nasdeek aane hi nahi dena chahata........you know what I mean ...........jaise .......jaise ki  ........ he is scared they will hurt him  ..........

Riddhima: Huh!!!.  .......Riddhima once again was getting uneasy 'Yeh sab meri wajah se hai .......mujhe pe aankh band karke vishwas karta tha aur meine uske saath kya kar diya'

Riddhima: By the way Sh......Sadoo kaisa hai .........forcing a smile.

Edited by jasangel - 16 January 2011 at 11:07am

DJ..

sr-medha Goldie
sr-medha
sr-medha

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Fantastic update,DJ
luvd it
update soon
thanx fr the PM