Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 (Page 78)

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
DJ update karAngryAngry

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

DJ update karAngryAngry

Exactly LOL

DJJJJJJJ Ji update karo Evil Smile
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidma_love

DJ update karAngryAngry

Exactly LOL

haila itne pyaar seLOLLOL

DJ nikamme update kar varnaAngryLOL
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged

DJ update karAngryAngry

Exactly LOL

aree i was working on it and ............got down to see DID doubles .............. and i am still watching Embarrassed

i know I am very nalayak...........aree i want to write but nazaar hi nahi hat rahi hai ..........plus mumma ke sath dekh raha hoon and she loves it ........sooooo please forgive me mein karega update.......Embarrassed
-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged

DJ update karAngryAngry

Exactly LOL

LOL LOL LOL

Are pyaar se nahi bolungi toh update nahi milega Wink LOL

DJJJJJJJ Koi baat nahi DID dekh lo phir jaldi se update kar dena Varna Evil Smile

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged

Part 38

Riddhima sat in her cabin lost in her own thoughts. She still could not terms with her feelings and more so with how she should handle this new development. The one who she yearned to see was right in front of her eyes but she should be staying away from him. But why should she do that is something her heart did not want to accept. 'I know myself. Somewhere over the years all feelings are dead. But what if ............??? But I know myself and more so I know Sid. Sid Kabhi kuch galat nahi kar sakta. I think I can go to see him again Just once more!!! No ........am I being greedy??? ......Yes ....... I am ...........I should not go ............Yes yeah theek nahi hoga .............I think i should just go on my rounds again to see all is fine.........that will help keep my mind away from all this...........

Just then a nurse knocked and walked in 'Ma'am aapki file viewing gallery mein reh gayi thi' 

Riddhima: Hun!! Haan !!! theek hai rakh do .............she looked at the file and remembered what happened. 'Collect yourself Riddhima !!!' She thought to herself. Before the nurse could leave Riddhima asked her if the operation was over to which she said it was still on.

Riddhima: Itni der......

Nurse: Haan ma'am ab kuch 8 ghante ho jayenge ...........

This worried Riddhima She knew such surgeries were extremely long, at times going upto 12 hours but still. The thought troubled her.

Riddhima acknowledged the nurse information by just nodding her head returned her attention to the file. She opened it again and looked at the sanction document. 'Dr. Siddhant Modi' Sid!!!'. Once again a warm smile spread over her face. She felt nice. She forced herself back to reality 'I guess mein rounds khatam kar leti hoon.'

She got up to start her rounds. After an hour or so she was now heading towards the operating theatres. 'Mujhe ek baar check kar lena chahiye agar surgery khatam hogayi hai ki nahi ........' saying this she headed towards the section.

Riddhima: Purva Shah's surgery is it over?

Nurse: No ma'am it will take another hour it seems ..............kyu Dr. Juhi ke liye kuch message tha kya .........

Riddhima: Nahi .........aise hi poocha .........

She turned to leave when she realised that if it's gonna take another hour only so may be Sid's work would be done. Rest remaining would be only reattaching of the bone back in and stiching skin flap. She wanted to check but did not want to go back to the viewing gallery fearing if the two interns being there still. 'Agar woh do interns wahi honge toh .............agar unhone wapis mujhse kuch pooch liya toh ........ Lekin kya farak padta .............Nahi !!! ..........mujhe aise nahi karna chahiye ..........Agar kahi Sid ko pata chala toh usse achaa nahi lagega ..............par usse kaise pata lag sakta hai..............dekh leti hoon ek baar..................After a brief debate with herself she ultimately decided not to She turned to the nurse.

Riddhima: Nurse...........jaise hi Sid ....I mean Dr. Sid ............ Siddhant Modi surgery khatam karke bahar aye toh mujhe baata dena ..........

Nurse: Unse kuch kaam tha .........??? Mein unko apko milne ko bolu kya ......

Riddhima panicked...........Nahi!!! kuch kaam nahi hai ..............sirf mujhe inform kar dena ........unhe kuch batane ki zaroorat nahi ............

Nurse nodded to acknowledge the instructions were understood and continued to do her work.

Riddhima continued on her rounds and after some time settled in her cabin to wait for the call. Her thoughts yet were ready to settle down. Something troubled her. She seemed troubled. She was trying to place her finger on it. Is it what she felt in the afternoon, is it because the surgery is taking so long.............His eyes............She closed her eyes for a brief moment and the image flashed by. 'Nahi nahi .......itne saalo baad bhi ........... Sid ne kaha tha woh kush rahega ............woh ab tak sab kuch bhool chukka hoga............ woh toh apne present mein vishwas rahene walo mein se tha............. usse yaad bhi nahi aati hongi mein............waise bhi kyu yaad karega ............. dard ke shiwai kuch diya hi nahi meine usse.............. nahi ...........Itni der surgery ...........woh bhi itne bade safar ke baad ussi ke wajay se .......haan !!! Usne subah kuch khaya bhi hoga ya nahi ........pata nahi ......... hamesha bahoot laparwah hai ........... akele hota hai toh kuch khata bhi nahi ....... aur upar se 8 ghante se OT mein hai '

Here the surgery was wrapping up yet Sid refused to move away. Juhi tried to reason with him but he did not relent.

Juhi: aree yeh toh hamesha junior surgeons karte hai so you can move out

Sid: Na its fine ..............I can wait here waise bhi I have to make sure all is fine.........Papa ke dost ki beti hai ............she almost like my sister .........so chill .......... you leave I will be here................ finally he packed Juhi off and waited for all to be done.

Juhi changed and was on her way to her cabin when she remembered about the file which Riddhima required to sign. She thought of collecting the same if Riddhima was available.

While at the other end riddhima was busy trying to think what she should do 'Yeh toh mein kar sakti hoon na after all ............mein usse miloongi nahi lekin yeh toh definitely kar sakti hoon ........... Happy with herself she made a quick phone call. As she was settling down to do her work Juhi walked into her cabin. She was quite happy with today's surgery she was in a very pleasant mood despite the long hours.

Juhi: Hi ............

Riddhima was surprised to see her 'Tum yaha kaise...........operation khatam ho gaya ............itne jaldi............ i thought it would take some more time ...............is everything fine...........where is Sid?

Juhi was extremely tired and so she mentally switched herself off the minute Riddhima started her question with tum yaha kaise. She knew she would be bombarded by questions which really did not require any explaination. Riddhima was being herself she knew. Hyper. So switch off.  She used this technique always till Riddhima cooled down.

But today was another day ............Riddhima:  Juhi ...........kya hua ??? tum yaha kaise..............

Juhi: Can I talk? and can i breathe first?

Riddhima temper was rising 'Agar surgery khatam ho gayi toh nurse ne phone kyu nahi kiya .........aur agar nahi hui toh yeh Sid ko waha chod kar yaha kya kar rahi hai '

Thankfully for Juhi before Riddhima lost her temper Juhi started giving her an update.

Juhi: aree woh sadoo!!!

Riddhima was really irritated 'Firstly she does not know Sid how can she damn call him Sadoo!!!" She wanted to give Juhi a peice of her mind but bit back her words........

Juhi: 'woh hatne ke liye tayaar hi nahi tha........ actually sadooo nahi hai......' Smiling affectionately....... 'he asked me to move out cause he wanted to supervise everything himself ...........He is strange yesterday he said he is not attached to this girl she is not even know her well and aaj keh raha tha she is like a sister after all uske dad's ke dost ki beti hai.......funny character i tell you .........kabhi kabhi lagta hai ki woh kisiko apne nasdeek aane hi nahi dena chahata........you know what I mean ...........jaise .......jaise ki  ........ he is scared they will hurt him  ..........

Riddhima: Huh!!!.  .......Riddhima once again was getting uneasy 'Yeh sab meri wajah se hai .......mujhe pe aankh band karke vishwas karta tha aur meine uske saath kya kar diya'

Juhi question brought Riddhima out of her thoughts 'Aree woh file sign kardi........

Riddhima: Hmmm........and handed the file to Juhi.

Juhi: cool toh mein chali Once we settle Purva in I will leave directly is there anything you want to talk before that......???

Riddhima: Nahi.............Haan!!! Have you guys eaten anything in the morning?

Juhi: I don't know about Dr Siddhant I had eaten...........

Riddhima all irritated now: Sid na.......Siddhant ............quickly correcting herself

Juhi: What !!! ...............looking at Riddhima with questioning eyes.........

Riddhima quickly regaining composure : Siddhant ........that's his name ........na .........

Juhi: Haan !!!  still not convinced.............. what was that what happened she thought.

Riddhima: Dr Siddhant aur tumhare liye todha nastah bhijwati hoon ........you will feel better.......

Juhi: Don't send for me I will now quickly rush and grab something to eat and then finish off the rest of the work.

Riddhima: ok .............company chahiye.........She found a good chance to know more about Sid during the break.

Juhi: Haan great kaunsi..........Reliance Tata Ya Birla

Riddhima: meri boring wali

Juhi: Nahi chahiye tu hi rak

Riddhima: Shut up ...........chal ab kuch kha le ........meine bhi kuch nahi khaya subah se..........

Juhi: Kyu ...........vrat rak rahi hai ...........oh sorry sorry you don't believe in God.........

Riddhima: shut up ......actually shifting ke baad mumma ke ghar gayi thi toh saman pick up karne......

Juhi: what ............??? Surprised what shifting was she talking about.......... 'Kaunsi shifting'

Riddhima: realised what she had blurted out ....... 'Mujhe bhook lagi hai chalo.......' trying to avoid the conversation Taking Juhi along she started walking towards the cafeteria.

Juhi: Nah!!! Pehle bata ............... stopping in her tracks.

Riddhima: Acha patati hoon .........pehle chalo .......kuch khane ko order karte hai phir bait ke sab batati hoon.........

Juhi agreed. They ordered the food and settled down.

Juhi: ab bolo .......???

Riddhima: Meine armaan ke ghar se shift out kiya kal.............

Juhi: What!!! ........... surprised. She knew Riddhima mostly stayed at her parent's house and armaan was hardly in town but shift out. 'Kyu?'

Riddhima almost in tears: aur nahi hota mujhe ....... nahi reh sakti uske ghar mein waha jaane se bhi mujhe............ Juhi placed her hand on Riddhima's hand  .......

Juhi: Easy Riddhima............. chalo khana kha lo ..........

Riddhima: Juhi .........

Juhi: Riddhima ............. stop stop right now ........... you have done something .............. I hope you have thought over it and not taken a hasty decision but what ever it is don't think over it right now its not going to help.

Riddhima just nodded. For some time they both eat quietly. Riddhima felt nice that once again Juhi was there for her. She tried to understand her.

Riddhima looked at the watch to check the time. 'Juhi ab tak toh surgery khatam ho gayi hogi na'

Juhi: Shayaan........chalo fatafat khatam karke nikhalti hoon .............

Riddhima: By the way Sh......Sadoo kaisa hai .........forcing a smile.

Juhi: What!!!

Riddhima: tum aaj yeh what what kya kar rahi hai ........

Juhi: hello ek pe ek shocker tu de rahi hai aur mujhe pooch rahi hai ..........

Riddhima: meine ab aisa kya keha diya ??? all amused at Juhi allegations.

Juhi: Tu aur kisi ko yaane ............ doctor, staff ya collegue ko aise casually pukare aur mujhe shock na ho !!! 

Riddhima: aree tum hi toh usse sadoo bulati hai toh mere muh pe bait ab kya karo...........

Juhi: achaa ............

Riddhima: kya achaa.........

Juhi: kuch nahi !!! ............

Riddhima: bol na .......... kal se bahoot baate kar rahi hai ........

Juhi: hmmm .......... he is worth a mention ......... If you have been there you would see. He was on his feet from the very start and he must be there even not. What precision? What focus? ............. you know when I saw him this morning in the OT it felt like one trusts their life in his hands he will carry safely them though anything

Images started flashing her mind the times when Sid stood by her shielding her saving her from everything pulling her back to life always. Yes............ I could trust life in his hands, myself with him.

Juhi: But there is so much pathos...........you know I told you his eyes............they talk ............there is so much pain in them ......... like he is enduring pain every moment ........... hurting every moment.

The words started ringing her mind again. 'Kaise vishwas karo mein tumpar tumne toh dhoka diya hai mujhe' 'Istamaal kiya hai tumne mere Riddhima'

Juhi: But yes he is a class surgeon Wish we had him working in Sanjeevani.

Riddhima: 'He would have been working here if not for me'

Juhi: bhatakti atma ...........Kaha kho gayi ...........

Riddhima snapped out of her thoughts ........No was just thinking about what you said............Yes yes It would have been great if he was working for Sanjeevani. Anyways ...........chalo chalte hai........

Juhi: Haan !!! coffee toh khatam kar lo ........

They finished their coffee and were going to leave when Riddhima remembered something. She walked up to the counter and spoke to the attendant and then left with Juhi.

Juhi: Kya hua ........

Riddhima: Nahi ........woh uske liye juice aur sandwich order kar diya .......  have you fixed a cabin for him or .......

Juhi: Nah !!! he is sharing mine at the moment waise bhi kya todha time hi toh hai ........iss bahane gyan ka adaan pradaan kar lenge........  very happy with the thought .............she grinned a girl who got her favourite toy.

Riddhima was quite amused with Juhi behaviour.

Riddhima: Chalo mein chalti hoon.......

Juhi: you don't want to meet him

Riddhima again all worked up: 'Nahi ...........Nahi........ it's ok ........  tum hi manage karlo ........ mujhe bahoot kaam hai aur waise usse mujhe milne mein koi interest nahi hoga.............

Juhi: huh ??? Kyu ???

Riddhima: mera matlab hai ......woh ek itna bada neurosurgeon mere jaise simple doctor ke saath baat karne mein kya interest hoga ........ nah it's ok ..........  Riddhima had a lot of scope but the turn of events never could actualize what she was indeed capable of. She had an opportunity to go to Harvard Medical but that was lost and after marriage to armaan she could not give time to her studies. And after Shashanks illness she drifted away even more. She started shouldering the responsibilities to ensure smooth functioning of Sanjeevani.

Juhi: Okkk !!! as you wish ......... chalo mein chalti hoon .......bye

Riddhima bid her goodbye and moved towards her cabin while Juhi went to the OT section.

Link to the next update

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1573841&PID=38211601&#38211601

Edited by DJ.. - 01 February 2011 at 9:47pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyjeranvidyashreemala1108ANNU30Mrs.DravidKITfan_Moumi_jacobharry10011Ovi_Tannikiran255ginac...Noorya...zhasan2-Zoya--Prithi-monty22poojahanda-Nags-ssdtvgojanMidnightMusingsNusiSgStarshineHuesshamil-x-Reshu-x-indian_beautyLennienorzar

sidsk IF-Sizzlerz
sidsk
sidsk

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
DJ.....I read this FF till Part 20.............

You are an amazing writer! You have made this story so gripping.....I like how you maintained the suspense with all the cliffhangers.Nice flow between the past and present.

You killed Shilpa!!Cry Sid's outburst was so unbearable to read.........wonderfully written.

will read more and comment soon.
ANNU30 Senior Member
ANNU30
ANNU30

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
ClapAmazing DJSmile

In every update hunger for next update increasing

Go to top