Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 (Page 74)

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Yay!Riddhima finally knows that Sid is in Sanjeevani
Cannot wait to see her reaction!
Bro,Great updates :) keep them coming

JERAN_rocks Groupbie
JERAN_rocks
JERAN_rocks

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Nice update.... Clap

Ridz felts sid's presence..
Embarrassed

She said SID........
finally ridz comes to know that sid is in sanjeevni.... Clap

Waiting for SIDDHIMA REACTION.... Cry

Update soon....
aisha_ranbir8 Goldie
aisha_ranbir8
aisha_ranbir8

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
hey loved both the parts ............. they were amazing ........ loved the heart to heart talk of atul n riddhima..............could understand atul 's point of view......... n for the first time .......fell bad for riddhima ...... but i think she deserve it bcoz she alwaz acted confused .......... if she would hve made a firm decision in da past....... n would hve realised wat she really wanted ....this wouldnt hve happened n every1 would hve been happy............. anywaz finally riddhima came to knw abt sid............ waiting eagerly to see them meet .......... hope sid doesnt get much affected by her presences ......... anywaz thanks for pm........... pls continue soon ............... take care .......love aish.............
vidyashree Senior Member
vidyashree
vidyashree

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Wow dj it ws awesome i loved it Thumbs Up so finally ridzy maiya gt to kn her cute doc sid is here yipeeee Party bt dj i dint understd y did atul tel ridzy tat if she do wat sday she ws doing then she wil hv to b sorry 4 tat through out her life   Confused plz continue soon im eagerly waiting to read te next part..
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Hi DJ Really nice going with the story. So now Sid and Riddhima will meet. Eagerly looking forward to this meeting. You know I used to say this in the dmg forum but no one(meaning AR forever lovers) really used to listen to it. You really can never be at peace when you have actually destroyed someone in the process of attaining it. I can never imagine Armaan and Riddhima to have a happily ever after life after what all they did to Sid and this was correctly pointed out by Atul. You know guilt like that tugs at your heart and you never can let go and be happy. I really want to see what is Armaan going to do in end if and if Riddhima confesses that she can't stay with him and would prefer to be with Sid. Nice work and keep up the flow of the story. Better still email this to the creatives of this show and the producer of the show. You would be doing them a favor as they will understand how to create a story and how to understand the characters.

Thank you so much ...........

@ red - this is indeed true........infact even Riddhima said this in the last scene that how can she be happy if Sid is not ............but even if Sid was happy later on (assume) what about Shilpa and other than that also ...........yes the guilt will always remain that yes She did something incorrect. armaan did not have any guilt cause did not have a conscience pull.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psarada

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Finally she knows lol

And she knows of Rohan, thats a shock lol

I like that we have a stern Sid, and attentive Sid and totally professional, i kinda want him to see that with Ridz, and when he sees her and talks to her its all professional and she getting a shock lol - like he is acting like he doesnt know her lol

@ red .........well in part 21 i have said that Riddhima had met Shilpa once .......rest is to assume now and disclosed in detail later ...........LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nine2

in part 35...loved atul rids convo...hopefully she will get sum akal n just divorce that man....

part 36...wohooo...finally rids knows abt sid..n cant wait for operation to b successful n sid to come out n then....if rids is still there they will meet...or atleast i hope they meet soon...thanks for updating fast n pm...plz continue soon :)

@ red ........my question to you here would that solve a problem ........would Sid like it or would Riddhima do it ????

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_ranbir8

hey loved both the parts ............. they were amazing ........ loved the heart to heart talk of atul n riddhima..............could understand atul 's point of view......... n for the first time .......fell bad for riddhima ...... but i think she deserve it bcoz she alwaz acted confused .......... if she would hve made a firm decision in da past....... n would hve realised wat she really wanted ....this wouldnt hve happened n every1 would hve been happy............. anywaz finally riddhima came to knw abt sid............ waiting eagerly to see them meet .......... hope sid doesnt get much affected by her presences ......... anywaz thanks for pm........... pls continue soon ............... take care .......love aish.............

@ red - firm decision exactly .........1 riddhima never made a decision firstly ............she could not cause she wanted everything to be perfect for all .........but then that is never possible ...........kisi ko aasmaan nahi milta kisi ko zameen ...........but then she realized and ultimately made make a decision but then when she made should could not stick to it...........remember the after birthday conversation ................she wavered after that ............she should have let armaan be .............inspite of Sid saying that they should help him she should have stopped him also ............... armaan knew how to catch her attention he succeeded then all he had to do is hold it .............

@ blue - In this FF Sid is not affected when he went to Panchgani for a moment only he remembered yes this place did do a lot of damage but ultimately ............but his thoughts were back on Shilpa ............his other priorities.......moving on (my view only) need not necessarily mean that you have to getter involved or married but it can also be your life has now new priorities like Sid does ..............

Go to top