Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 (Page 70)

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
great Update Bro =)
Sorry for the short comments i have exams=(
but finally Madamjee ne realize kar liye armaan is not the one for her

Ovi_Tanni IF-Dazzler
Ovi_Tanni
Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
DJ!!!
Kya bolu..sab logone sab kuc keh dyaa...really it was awsome....finally she decide to leave haarmaan.....b/w i think she deserves more pain frm her so called lovey hubby harumaan....tabi o samaj jayega sidko use karna,sidko chodna kitne bari galthe thi....plz continue soon.....
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged

Part 35

Riddhima finished showering and was getting ready to leave for the hospital. She was making a mental note of all the work that she needed to do with her new home when the phone rang.

Riddhima: Hello mamma

Padma: Kaisi ho ........

Riddhima: mein theek hoon .............aur aap?

Padma: mein bhi ...............kuch poochana tha........ armaan Mumbai nahi aanewala hai toh aaj raat yahi rahogi na ...............

Riddhima was not surprised now at armaan's lack of response to her message. Ohhh !!! so armaan never was going to come hence he did not call back to object her being out of town. If not then he would have definitely had a reason to pick up another arguement with me.

Riddhima: Nahi mumma !!!! mein mere ghar pe rahoongi aaj .............

Padma found her statement wierd 'Mere ghar pe' In all these years she never referred to armaan's house as 'Mera ghar' She did not know how to react to her statement so just let it be 'Theek hai .......kal toh ghar aaogi na ..........pooja hai ......... har saal shanti ki pooja karti hoon iss saal toh aa jayo ..........

Riddhima: Pata nahi .......

Padma: Achaa pooja ke liye na sahi........ kaane ke liye toh aogi nah!!!'

Riddhima: agar kaam nahi hua toh zaroor aa jaongi........ koshish karoongi .............Atul's words were ringing in her ears. 'please do differentiate they are my kids and as a father I do not want you preaching any nonsense to them'

Padma: theek hai tumhari marzi ..............

Riddhima: Di aur baache aa gaye kya ......?

Padma: Nahi aabhi nahi ............afternoon tak aa jayenge ............Atul aur Anjali pooja ke liye baithenge.......

Riddhima: hmmmm achaa hai ...........

Again Padma did not understand what she meant by achaa hai......

Riddhima: Mumma mein rakti hoon .........todhi der mein milte huye hospital jaongi.............

It was almost afternoon but Riddhima decided to take the chance of going home to pick up her stuff and car. She wanted to avoid meeting the kids as Atul had asked her to stay away.

She quickly took a cab and made way home.

As soon as she entered Anjali's kids ran to her and hugged her.

Ayaan (Anjali's son): Kaisi hai aap maasi? Aapko kitna miss kiya?

Riddhima: mein bhi aapko miss karongi.............

Ayaan: yaane aap yaha nahi rehne wali hai ..............

Riddhima: nahi Ayaan ..........kuch kaam hai isliye mein apne ghar jaane wali hoon............

Ayaan: Par armaan uncle bhi nahi hai toh phir kyu ............rahiye na plzzzzzzzz Both the kids were insisting that she stays It pained her that she did not have any right on them any more She wanted to spend time with them but could not. She was not worthy for it and indeed what Atul said was right it is best that she stays away.

Atul who was watching all this. 'Ayaan Aroshi chalo maasi ko tang mat karo ........ mein baat karta hoon unse....... Both the kids left as instructed by their father. Just then Anjali walked into the room

Anjali: Tum iss waqt .........Hospital nahi gayi............

Riddhima: Nahi di kuch kaam tha isliye late jaa rahi hoon ............saying this she quickly made way to her room. Atul and Anjali walked into the room and noticed that Riddhima was packing her bag.

Anjali: Kya hua bag kyu pack kar rahi hai ............

Riddhima: Nahi di .......actually ..............she was at loss of words what reason to give for her behaviour

Anjali: Mein aayi hoon aur tum kaha jaane ki tayari kar rahi hoo ............. armaan bhi nahi hai toh reh javo yahi pe ..........

Riddhima: Nahi di ..........actually ........

Anjali: Kya nahi di nahi di kar rahi hai ...........kuch problem hai ............

Riddhima: woh .......actually ghar pe kuch kaam karvana hai isliye .........socha wahi pe reh jaoingi ..............

Anjali: abhi karvana hai baad mein nahi kar sakti .........hamare jaane ke baad ............

Riddhima: Nahi woh zaroori kaam hai .........ho jayega toh achaa hai ........aur phir hospital mein bhi kaam hai .............toh asaani rahegi..............

Anjali: Ab armaan ka gussa humpe kyu utar rahi hai ................yeh kya pehli baar nahi hai ki armaan apne hi dhun mein hai ............

Anjali had started noticing visible changes in her sister and brother in law's relation right after their marriage. First she brushed it aside saying these two were always like this always arguing but then the arguments started taking a different dimension altogether. armaan stopped attending hospital for long periods after his accident. Then during her father's illness he suddenly decided that wanted to take some time off to refresh himself so that he can rejoin duties refreshed. But he never got back He suddenly decided he did not want to practice instead went into trying his hand at doing something creative.

That had been the turning point for Riddhima and armaan's relationship she felt. Anjali quite understood where Riddhima was coming from. She wanted stability. She already had been through a lot. But everytime armaan's temper flew he would either go a long drive / ride or disappear to some of his favourite rendezvous. If a small fight somewhere close by or else Panchgani, Mahableswar etc. Nice tactic to cool down but not without informing anyone / anybody. This had cause a lot of tension to all at home especially her father. He always could not understand whether his allowing this alliance was right or not. But slowly every one accepted it as a way of life. More like if you can't cure it endure it. And for Riddhima also it was the same story more so because she would be the one who would bear the most brunt of it all. Being constantly under scanner from all ends whether she is happy and fine or are there issues which needed help Many a times Anjali tried to speak to her but of no use. She would not relent.

Riddhima: Nahi di aisa kuch nahi hai .............mein dekti hoon agar mein aa paya toh definitely aa jaoingi ..............smiled lightly as if to assure Anjali that she will definitely try.

Atul: Anjali chalo tumhe kal ki tayari karni hai na........... pehle fresh ho javo phir dekhte hai kya kay kaam hai...........

Riddhima: Haan di .............aap please continue .............. I will finish here and meet you outside phir todhi der baate karenge...........again making a lame attempt to assure Anjali all is fine.

Anjali left but Atul waited back. He wanted to talk to Riddhima. Riddhima was visibly uncomfortable She did not know what to say or do ........or behave in his presence after yesterday's revelations.

She continued to pack her bags.

Atul: Riddhima...............

Before he could continue ..........Riddhima spoke: Atul ............I am sorry for ................ mein kabhi nahi chahungi ki Ayaan aur Aroshi pe bura asar pade ...............aur shayaad jo tumne kaha woh sahi hai .........don't worry I will not .............mein jyada unke kareeb jaane ki koshish nahi karongi ...........

Atul: mein ..........

Riddhima: Atul please if you are

Atul: Can you please let me talk?

Riddhima: Sorry ............i didn't mean to be rude ............

Atul: Can I ??? looking at Riddhima questioning her if she was going to allow him to speak................She sat on the bed with head bowed down in shame.

Atul: Riddhima jo kuch meine kal kaha ........mujhe aise nahi kehna chahiye tha............ shayaad itne saalo tak meine yeh mujhme daaba ke raka tha ............shayaad isliye .........mein jaanta hoon tum mere baacho ko kabhi kuch bura nahi hone doongi..........but try to understand .............

Riddhima: I know .............agar kabhi unhe yeh sab pata chalega toh kaisa lagega.........

Atul: Riddhima mein apni taraf se kabhi nahi pata chalne nahi doonga mujhe yeh bhi yakeen hai tum kabhi yeh nahi kahoogi...........lekin armaan ...............aur yeh bhi nahi hai ..............tumne kya kar liya hai ............shaadi shuda ho lekin saath nahi rehte jyada ..............pechale saal mein kitni baar saath rahe hai.............its not a health family life and that is what I feel more so for ..............

Riddhima: i know I am setting a bad example for your kids ........isiliye toh mein nahi

Atul: you are not getting the point .................yeh mere bacho pe bura asar padne ki baat nahi hai ..........kya bana li hai apni zindagi ................. kaise jee sakti hoo tum uske saath jab you don't even feel for him...........kudh ko bhi hurt kar rahi ho aur sab ko ...........constantly tension hota hai ............ab kuch hua tab kuch hua ...........haan iska bacho pe asar padta hai ............but hum kitne din hote hai ....par Mumma Papa ..............should we be subjecting them to all this?

Riddhima: Mein bahoot koshish karti hoon .............lekin ab sab feeling mar si gayi hai mujhe me ........ armaan ko waise bhi kuch farak nahi padta...............

Atul: Don't mind but this may sound really harsh but as long as you are there you are his it does not matter.............and now don't try to defend him ...........you have always done that ..........all i see is you dreading him being around............... Stop hurting yourself .............kal raat bhi Mumma wohi baat kar rahi thi ............

Riddhima: Atul I really want to fix things ................. but kaise ............

Atul: That is one thing I will not be able to tell you cause it is your life you have to decide............what you want from it.?

Riddhima: uss ek kamzoor pal ne poori tarah tabah kar diya..............

Atul: Riddhima ................woh galti ek baar maaf bhi kar sakta hai koi lekin uske baad jo tum karti gayi un sab ka asar jyada pada hai tumpar aur hum sab par bhi ....................

Riddhima: Atul I am sorry ...............

Atul: sorry for what ..............but yes agar tum kal jo karne ki koshish kar rahi thi woh tumne kiya toh yes ............i think you will really have to feel sorry for the rest of your life .............

Riddhima looked up at Atul in shock Did he know .........???

Atul: Tum kal Sid ko dundh rahi thi ............!!!

Riddhima eyes widened with shock How did he know?

Atul; Jab tum reception pe attendees list se disappoint ho kar help desk ko uske baare mein pooch rahi thi tab meine suna....................

Riddhima: Actually mein toh sirf..............

Atul: I really don't know what you wanted to say or do but just be careful...........that is all I will say ...........and take care...............

Riddhima just nodded once again. Kal kaane pe aa jaana .........it will be nice to have you here.

Link to the next update

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1573841&PID=38125381&#38125381

Edited by DJ.. - 01 February 2011 at 9:44pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

ratan24JERAN_rocksvidyashreemala1108_Moumi_jacobharry10011Ovi_Tannikiran255...Noorya...-Zoya--Prithi-monty22NusiSgMidnightMusingsshamilssdtvgojanpoojahandaRajiniliciousLennienikita_88norzar-x-Reshu-x-indian_beauty

JERAN_rocks Groupbie
JERAN_rocks
JERAN_rocks

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Hi!!

NICE UPDATE... Clap Clap Clap

Riddhima ab a-r-m-a-a-n ke saath nahin rehna chahti Sleepy jaldi he akal aa gayi bechari ko LOL

She knows about rohan.. Shocked Shocked Shocked

part-35 is good.....                          

Atul-ridz convo is nice...for first time feeling bad for ridz
Cry She is so helpless....Im hating that stupid armaan grrr more right now he spoiled ridz life... Cry

Ur quick updates... Clap Clap

Edited by JERAN_rocks - 14 January 2011 at 6:24am
Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
NICE UPDATE BUDDY
KEEP ON
-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
DJ

Nice update !!

Loved Ridz & Atul's convo

I Hate dat Hormaan , he made everyone's life so miserable AngryAngryAngry

Will u give another update ???
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidma_love

DJ

Nice update !!

Loved Ridz & Atul's convo

I Hate dat Hormaan , he made everyone's life so miserable AngryAngryAngry

Will u give another update ???

yes and Riddhima will know Sid is here in Sanjeevani and will see him
Sehru_life IF-Sizzlerz
Sehru_life
Sehru_life

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
i loved both ur update it wasWink 

kee up bro 

hopefully next some update sid and riddhima will meet face to face..

update soon and pm me

Go to top