Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 (Page 63)

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
@ Miss Cullen and Vidyashree ...........I soo want to have the SR meet soon but I have a flow in mind which I don't wanna break So here the deal I will give installment update till SR meet ..........Happy Vidyashree I will try to give two more today .......

But guys if I don't get constructive feedback I will seriously not update .......so you now know what you have to do

Part 31

Juhi finished the call and returned to her work. After working on the case for another half and hour both Sid and Juhi came to a conclusion that if the reports are as per expectations and if Purva pulls out of coma then they will operate on her

Sid: I think I will take the chance But I need a very skilled team It's going to be very long operation and the people on the team should ones who can focus for long hours and can been part of such operations.

Juhi: Don't worry I shall arrange the team. I think may be you could meet them before that way you are assured of the team's competence and also can know each other.

Sid: theek hai thats a good idea............any paper work required let me know .............so we don't have anything pending.............

Juhi: Don't worry .............i already have completed those while you were working on the case. Looking at you I knew you will not give up and we are definitely up for a surgery. A warm smile came up on her automatically She somewhere felt a very good vibe under the stern professional One who would never give up on anyone who is banking on him.

Sid just nodded back. Having seen Juhi work over the last few hours, all that he could assimilate that yes this lady is definitely a happy go lucky person but still very serious about her work and patients.................his thoughts trailed ..............recollecting his past days!!!

Juhi: Dr. Modi !!! kya hua

Sid snapped out his thoughts.......Nahi kuch nahi !!! I am sure you have already decided the team

Juhi very happy at her achievement 'Yes I have. Will inform them maybe you can meet them in hours time. Though you may feel its waste of time cause we still don't have the reports in

Sid: No No it will be 15 min deal ................. you need not be there I will quickly meet them cause we never know how things may progress .........yes if I was a part of this hospital today then this would have been waste of time..............By the way it seems it would be a pleasure to work with you as a team ...............

'Hope the feeling is mutual' Juhi said candidly and smiled

Sid: Hopefully............well many say I am not too difficult a person to work with

Juhi: I guess as long as everyone fulfills their responsibilities you don't give them grief.............right.............

Sid: Maybe I guess fulfilling responsibilities can give you and others a lot of grief.............. 'Mein farz ka rasta apnane ja rahi hoo'

Juhi: what ............Dr.Modi what happened ...............all bewildered at what Sid said

Sid: Nothing ..............By the way you have not even gone for lunch ........... carry on

Juhi: what about you? .........

Sid: Not really hungry ..........have still trying to get rid of the jet lag and the travelling .............

Juhi: In that case I would suggest you go back to the hotel and rest............once the reports are in I will call you.

Sid: No that's fine don't wanna go home right now ..........will not be able to rest there either ............. He knew memories may trouble him hence wanted to keep away. 'I will hang around maybe with the Shahs ..............just brief them with what is in mind and then prepare further on the case...........there is still some more work that I want to put my mind to.

Juhi: In that case I would insist at least sit down and have something light at least........and yes .......no need to hang around .......... you can use my office till the time you are here............

Sid: thanks but that's fine you don't have to stress yourself out.

Juhi: No stress .......at all ..........

Finally they agreed and made way to cafeteria. One the way Juhi suddenly remembered one task she wanted to complete so she asked Sid to make himself comfortable in the cafeteria and she would join him soon.

Sid was walking towards the cafeteria. Memories were again flooding his mind but he refused let his emotions sway. He had indeed some very fond memories of this place. 10 years had passed, yet he saw some familiar faces. Acknowledging each person he continued on his way to the cafeteria. He was dreading the moment when he may face to face with some who were his friends or the person who he loved and respected the most in his life.

He entered the cafeteria and ordered a coffee and sandwich. He choose a table in the corner to wait for his order to be done. Just then he noticed the notice board with some peices of articles. He stood there scanning them when there was a tap on his shoulder.  He turned around to see Juhi with a wide smile on her face.

He somehow had started liking this lady's attitude in this short time. She seemed like a breath of fresh air. He smiled and pointed towards his table. The food had also arrived while Juhi carried her tray in her hand. They sat down to eat.

Juhi: On my way here I just checked on the reports. They should be ready in an 1 hour or so.

Sid: Hmmmm that's nice ..........I was anyways going to ask you to do it after lunch. You are always one step ahead or is this special treatment.

Juhi: I don't like postponing anything ............kaam khatam ho gaya toh achaa lagta hai......... and it's not special treatment but yes I would want this case problem free at least from our side. I have to say its very sweet of your to come down for this surgery inspite on being on a vacation.

Sid: No no that's no issue at all

Juhi just wanted to strike a conversation while having lunch so continued .............

Juhi: so what brings you here ...........? Just sight seeing or visiting family?

Sid: visiting family...........

Juhi: Oh your parents stay in India ???

Sid: No ...........He did know what to tell Juhi ............. why exactly was he here? Shilpa !!! his thoughts had again started recollecting the sight he had seen the previous morning the letter and Rohan ......... his angelic grief stricken face. Tears were forming in his eyes. He quickly looked away.

Juhi: what happened ??? are you ok Dr. Modi???

Sid: Yes Yes ......absolutely ........not wanting to make anything obvious .........he plainly replied 'Actually I am here to take my son back with me' ....................He said those words and then he realized what he had said.......... 'Rohan always called him Bade Papa but now he was Rohan's only family No more only his Bade papa But his Papa ...........his FATHER

Juhi was surprised at his answer. Take back my son what did he mean by that. Anyways whom am I to interfere with his personal life.  But she could not help noticing the changed emotions on Sid's face as he spoke.

Sid also did not want to talk further on this matter so quickly changed the topic. 'By the way you can call me Dr. Siddhant..............

Juhi talking cue quickly replied .............I was going ask you ............Dr. Modi sounds soooooooooo

Sid: Budhavoo ???

Juhi: Yes!!!!!!!! And burst out laughing ........

Sid could not help join in. He felt different with this lady He had laughed after so many days. He could not help notice the similarities between her and his angel.

Link to the next update

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1573841&PID=38047527&#38047527

Edited by DJ.. - 01 February 2011 at 9:40pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNU30vidyashreemala1108krazy4kashnine2kiran255Ovi_Tanni-Prithi--Zoya-...Noorya...Pragzieshamilnidha1983monty22MidnightMusingsNusiSgpoojahanda-x-Reshu-x-Lennienikita_88norzarRajiniliciousindian_beauty

ANNU30 Senior Member
ANNU30
ANNU30

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Thanx for so quick updtaes.

loved the way you write so fast.

I am eagerly waiting for moment when sid and ridhhima will meet after so long and what is thier reactions.
Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
another quick updates
thank you so much for this
Big smile
nidha1983 IF-Sizzlerz
nidha1983
nidha1983

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Hi Dear How R U so cold yaar but ur ff is really a mind blowing one  cool one Ridhima  is not able to meet Sid sad Sid feel comfortable with Jushi she is like Shilpa always remain happy  plz continue it soon & thanks for the pm

--
Nidha
-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
DJ

Quick & Nice update !!

Loved Sid & Juhi's convo Embarrassed
Sid seems comfortable wid her :)

Sid calling himself Rohan's FATHER .. so sweet Embarrassed

His ANGEL ?????? Who ?? Shilpa or Ridz ???
I think he is talking abt Shilpa Wink

Update soon....
Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Fab update
I am like Sid and Juhi..=)....they both are angels
And yes Juhi and Shilpa are soul sisters..both warm ,loving and understanding
MidnightMusings IF-Sizzlerz
MidnightMusings
MidnightMusings

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Wow...... Love the convo between Sidd n Juhi..... Ur update is awesome as always..... Update soon!!!
vidyashree Senior Member
vidyashree
vidyashree

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Wow dj tats really very swt of u tat u considered atleat ma second wish thank u soooooooooooo much Hug i loved ur update esp te way sid and juhi hv startd interact wit each other in such less time and sid feels a bit better wit her nice and i fel very sad 4 him tat he is always haunted by his past thoughts poor sid... Im excited to read te next so count soon..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

Go to top