Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 (Page 61)

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by docnuss

Star superb writing,,,,,ws nt able to catch up wit ur updates due to work bt today sumhow manages to finish all da parts n im so happy to read ds.......it is indeed gr8........hats off to u!!!!!!
hmmmmm dey r still nt meeting.......khair koi baat nahi......iss intizaar ka bhi apna maza hai....Wink
n yea u ve mentioned sumwhr k ds sadness in SIDDHIMA is wat makin dem beautiful.....i soooo agree wit u bro on dis.thnx fr writing it so beautifully......ds FF is relli AWSOMEEEEEEE.....
Day Dreaming

No issues ...work comes first........

thank you for your kind words ............

I have to say you are really patient .........who is not demanding SR meeting

When Pocohantas or Rapunzel or Lennie used to write they also always emphasized on this aspect and  Its quite true .......its their pathos that draws a person towards them .........

Originally posted by indian_beauty

DJ Hug

Finally u updatedTongue
Awesome update as always Clap

SR are about to meet each other....Issssshhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Thank you so much

Originally posted by Ovi_Tanni

Dj!!!
Wow finally u did update....it's mindblowing yaar....awwww sidhima ll meet each other to next update....plzz continue soon.....

I really sorry but they will not ............Unhappy

Originally posted by nine2

awsome update...so finally siddhima will meet...rids will be happy bt sid..he isnt expecting her...oh i cant wait to read the next part...plz continue soon :)

I really sorry but they will not ............Unhappy

Originally posted by S696

bro i loved it

update soon please and pm me Smile

Thank you so much

Originally posted by sidma_love

DJ

Nice update !!

Sid in Penthouse ( Heaven ) remembering d time spent wid Ridz :((

Loved Juhi & Ridz Maiya's convo

And SR r abt to meet each other :)

Eagerly waiting to know where is Hormaan & why did he left Ridz ??
Also waiting 4 SR meeting

Continue soon....

Yes Harshu .............you will know about the   and Riddhima also ................

Originally posted by monty22

Bro Hug awesome update.
again that dialogue.........how can someone be so nice????????????? iss line ka ratta marna kab chodegi.................LOL
juhi  ki imagination .........LOL 
can't wait for meeting............Embarrassed
update soon. Embarrassed

Even I was tired of the dialogue when the serial was on ...........infact i hate it .....Angry

Originally posted by mknageswari

awesome update

Thank you so much

Originally posted by vidyashree

Wow dj awesome update... I loved ridz and juhi convo on te way to conference haha juhi dosnt kn tat sid hs all te qualites tat she mentioned   LOL LOL even i enjoyd where juhi told dont carry dis meena kumari face and go to meet sid lolz...bt even in dis update SR nahi milye Cry continue soon...

There is a reason why I mentioned those........... hopefully I may be able to bring out well /////////

Those dialogue I used to always say to myself when I used to watch the original serial

aur haan .......SR kaafi aur updates ke liye nahi milenge .......Ouch

Originally posted by zeenia

Thanks DJ for the update.

Now the awaited SR meeting coming soon! Cant wait!

Please itna ruke hai todha aur rookiye nah Please............

Originally posted by JERAN_rocks

Wow you understood confuse atma so well LOL

nice
update...meena kumari sounds nice..!!!!
LOL

SR MEETING .... Sleepy

Update soon!

I will sure try to update soon

Originally posted by Moumi363

Nice update DJ!!

Sid Unhappy his remembering the time he spent with ridz :((

Loved Riddhima & Juhi conversation :)

Hmmm so at last SR are gonna meet :)

Egarly wating for ur next update....

so update soon...

The way I look at it is how much ever a person moves on .......there will always be memories....... and that's what is happening

Originally posted by KW_rocks

Awesome update.

Please continue soon.

Egarly waiting for SR meeting.

Sirf thoda aur intezar

Originally posted by Pragzie

Great update broHug
Loved it
It was so beautifully the way you descried sid's emotions as he entered the penthouse..
and Juhi's and Riddhima's convo was full of warmth and understanding as ever
and thank you for updating finally :P.
and see did not take ur name and Riddhima;s name in a sentence :P

Thank you Pragzie and yes you did keep your promise

I wanted to write more about Sid emotions when he reenters the house but did not for a reason........like the way I said in the FF ..........he has other things that have taken priority yet also like i mentioned above some memories will always rush back how much ever you have moved ahead in life

Juhi is a very warm person .........and I hope i am building her character well ..........to ultimately justify a particular happening

Originally posted by ...Noorya...

FINALY im done readin ur FFLOL
and its just mindblowin yaar!!! the story is really great
i felt soooo bad for Shilpa man i even cried when SId entered her house n saw her picCryCryCry
i cant believe hormaan never told about her to ridzAngry aur upar se he left ridzi againDead...somewhere i am happy at least ridz know what she has lost by leavin SidEvil Smile
i really hope they are meetin in the next part yaar coz when i was readin teh whole FF i was like when r these two meetin??? and still not happenedLOLLOLLOL
and btw thanks a lot for the pm

I am sooo happy that you are reading it .............You have no clue how much I love reading yours .......

Shilpa scenes trust me I was constantly listening to all depressing songs while writing and at the end of it I hated myself for fashioning it that way ............

even if the serial restarts ............hope not Angry then also i would not be surprised if they show that person has not disclosed the truth .............

Well as for me she always knew what she was loosing but she did not know what she was getting into at the end when she proposed that person .............

No re sweet heart ......thode aur updates till they actually meet ........

Originally posted by ...nidha1983...

Thank you Nidha1983

Edited by DJ.. - 11 January 2011 at 10:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyashreenidha1983PragzieNusiSg

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Part 30

Sid standing outside Sanjeevani decided there is no point procrastinating. What the point if old friends old memories and Riddhima are there then he could not help it. He has to face them they are just a part of his past gone by. But today what is important is his patient, Rohan who need him.

Keeping a firm control on his emotions he entered that place which had given him so much. He promised himself not to let any emotion cross his mind. He swiftly walked up to the reception and asked for Dr. Juhi. In the morning before leaving he had checked with Mr Shah about the doctor to be consulted and other details.

The receptionist informed that Dr. Juhi had not reported to work as of yet hence he may need to wait for her. Sid sat down on the couch near the reception desk to wait for Juhi. His eyes scanning the surrounding. Much had changed yet the place gave the same vibe which it had given 10 years back. A place where he learnt some valuable lessons of his life, where he once belonged.................'God what am I doing? This is not the time to think of all these things. Its best I move towards the ICU and check with the doctor on duty and take details and check on Purva.' He got up and made way to the ICU.

=============================================================================

Juhi entered the hospital and enquired at the reception about the doctor for Purva. The attendant informed her that the doctor would be found in the waiting area nearby but when she checked she did not find anybody. She came back and asked the attendant

Juhi: Yaha toh koi nahi hai .........anyways .........uss doctor naam kya tha ............

Attendant: Dr. Siddhant Modi ............

Juhi asked playfully: Deekhne mein kaise the..............

Attendant quite amused with Juhi's question but not surprised. She was one of most playful and easy going doctor in Sanjeevani No hang-ups inspite of being a Senior Doctor and being quite proficient in her field. But before she could answer Juhi dismissed the discussion ...........jaane kyu bhudavu ke baare mein time waste kare .............chalo mein chalti hoon .........dekhti hoon .........shayaad ICU mein ho ..........bye ...........acha haan if he comes here again just tell him I will be in the ICU ...........and she headed for the ICU.

Here at the conference, things were on their way. All the attendees were in and the initial rounds of speeches were happening. Boring as ever such speeches were Riddhima focussing only on scanning the attendees when she noticed Atul sitting at one of the table nearby. She looked at him and nodded to acknowledge his presence but he just gave a brief nod and looked away. Riddhima was not surprised but somehow today it did not seem to bother her mind so much. Her eyes were searching Sid. Never she must have prayed so hard in the last 10 years except other night and today. 'God let Sid be here mein usse sirf usse ek baar dekhna chahati hoon ............I swear I will not try to meet him interfere with his life I uske layak nahi hoon .........kabhi thi hi nahi .............lekin please God please ek baar please please..................

Juhi reaches the ICU and sees a man dressed in crisp formals with a grim look on his face standing next to Purva's bed checking some of the reports. Quite irritated that inspite of instructing the nurses not to allow anyone in how come this man is there.

She barged into the room and charged her allegations at the man. 'Aap yaha pe kya kar rahe hai ...........ek toh visiting hours nahi hai aur waise bhi we are not allowing anyone in .............who let you come inside........can you please leave immediately?......................

The man stood there stunned looking at this lady who without any knowledge was making allegations at him. Instead of clarifying as to how why and who he was he just decided to go with the last option. In a cold stern voice he introduced himself 'I am Dr. Siddhant Modi' and you are ..........???

'Tum toh bhudhavu nahi ho .............' Juhi absently mindedly blurted as she never expect someone her own age to be Dr. Siddhant Modi But she quickly realized what she had said and started making amends. Nahi actually ...............I never expected ............

But before she could complete the explaination for her obnoxious statement Sid cut her short 'Case ke baare mein discuss kare Meine yaha pade reports toh check kar liye hai but then there are certain details I want which I guess you may be able to give me. You are the one looking after this is it not? Dr. Juhi??? He looked at her questioningly as he definitely did not want to do the same mistake as her.

Juhi: Yes Yes if you are done checking on the patient we can move to my cabin and we can discuss this there.

Sid placed the reports in place and took one last look at Purva. Once assured that all required is done here he turned Juhi and gestured with his hand ' Lead the way.

Juhi was feeling quite embarrassed by what had happened but could not help feeling offended. 'bhudhavu nahi but khadoos zaroor hai ..............explain karne deta toh kya jaata ............ Ye sab US return doctors apne aap ko bata nahi kya samajte hai ............ hoge bade apne yaha .........but we are also good ...........Jabardasti ka jhelna padega.........'

Sid: Dr. Juhi can we go we have a lot to do and we don't have time is you know what I mean ??? the tone of Sid voice communicate he seriously was having his doubts about this lady's seriousness towards work. Sid over the years had changed. Very professional and strict in his dealings. He had trained himself to focus on the priorities at hand and not let any thoughts affect it. But today his mind was wavering He wanted to complete his work and leave to be with Rohan. He knew he was needed here but Rohan also needed him or may be he needed Rohan. He was still trying to come to terms with the all that had happened in the past days.

Juhi snapped out her thoughts........'Shaadu definitely Shaadu' said under her breathe

Sid: hmmmmmmm you said something?

Juhi: No nothing ...........chalein....... and made way to the cabin to discuss further on the case.

Sid had met the Shah family already and assured them that he will do all he can regardless what it requires. He had just experience what it is to loose a family member and did not want to Shah family to suffer the pain. He had to something

Juhi and Sid settled themselves and started working on the case. 

Riddhima could not concentrate on the conference. Her eyes were still searching for Sid. Her heart was not ready to accept that Sid was not there. 'Kya uss ka sapna........Nahi !!!!!!! .......... She did not to even think on these lines that what if the dream came true..............She had to make sure if Sid was scheduled to be here. 'Let me check the attendees list ......... ' But there also there is no mention of him.............Somehow she was relieved ............'Maybe woh aane hi nahi wala tha ............aur waise bhi woh yana nahi aayega .............kyu ayega ..........kya mila hai yaha pe shivay dukh ke..............shayad woh theek hai woh sapna shayad aise hi aaya hoga............Mat soccho itna Riddhima............She kept the attendees list down and turned to go to the conference hall but landed up bumping into Atul.

Riddhima: Sorry .............oh!!! Atul .....kaise ho ? realising it was Atul

Atul: theek hoon.!!! Aur tum? His tone was cold as usual. How much ever he tried he could never camoflauge the indifference in behaviour towards Riddhima.

Riddhima smiled lightly to acknowledge his forced question 'Theek hoon Di ayi hai kya ............'

Atul: Kal ayegi ............anyways I have to meet someone .........saying this he walked away leaving Riddhima standing there hoping the conversation was longer.

Riddhima 'Aisa kya hai jo Atul mujhse kabhi theek tarah se baat bhi nahi karta ............. jaane do Riddhima ..............woh kabhi nahi batayega.........kitni baar pooch chuki hoon .........' She brushed her thoughts aside and decided to call Juhi to check if all is fine at Sanjeevani and about the new case.

Riddhima: sab kaisa hai ??? aur woh doctor aya? kya tumhne case discuss kar liya? Kya bola woh? I hope his you have made sure he is comfortable haven't you ?

Juhi: ho gaya ......ya aur kuch poochna hai ........ don't get so hyper...........

Riddhima irritated with herself that indeed she was hyper but not because of work but something else altogether: hyper nahi ...........just want to make sure all is fine ............

Juhi excused herself from the Sid presence and headed out of the cabin to talk to Riddhima: Hyper nahi toh kya ........chill .............Sid mila ??? Juhi knew that Riddhima trusted her with work and never questioned much when she was out on conferences But today it was a different story and it was not because of she was worried about work. .......'Riddhima............Sid mila????'

Riddhima: Nahi .,...........uska naam bhi check kar liye attendees list mein ...........uska naam bhi nahi hai ..........

Juhi: then may be woh sab tumhara vehem tha ...........Riddhima relax he will be fine ...........tum conference pe concentrate karo aur don't worry all will be fine............aur yaha ki chinta mat karna........

Riddhima: Hmmmmmmmm woh naya doctor........???

Juhi: woh...........!!! now all excited to discuss her thoughts about him She knew this would be one way to again lighted the mood.............kya yeh sab US ke doctor ............bhudhavu nahi toh khadoos ..........definitely khadoos........... itna sternly aur cut to cut baat karta hai ..........aise lagta hai ki ek ek second ka million dollar charge hai aur kisine breathe bhi kiya toh pata nahi kya hojayega..............anyways whatever you say if he was not soo shadoo we would have had a task to get all the doctors and nurses to do their duty................ Have to say he is HOT!!! Actually you know what his attiude adds to his hotness.........

Riddhima: Juhi !!! ............then be happy he does not work here cause we don't want to work overtime to get all these people to work na ...............right !!! aur ab can we work ...........case ka kya hua.............???

Juhi: aree haan !!! he wanted to gets some tests done which are over and now waiting for the reports he is chalking out the action plan but he also said chances are minimal ........they may improve if she regains consciencenous  ...............lets see............but whatever you say Riddhima .............this man .......you know what I mean to say ...........after so much of experience and see so many cases we know how to mentally detach ourselves..............but this fellow .............he looks so unsettled whenever he talks about the chances.............

Riddhima: may be because he is a family friend............he may be attached.......

Juhi: that is there but ...............when I questioned him that why did he agree to it since his emotions could cloud his thinking as he is close family friend He said that he know those people and the parents were wonderful friends but he has does not know them so closely himself for him its just like father's friends. His eyes I have to say Riddhima they really talk ..............its strange there is seems to be so much pain in them ................

Riddhima: Juhi ............control ............he may be married for all you might know.............

Juhi: Mein kaha uske saath date pe jaane ki sooch rahi hoon ...............jaane de you have to meet this chap once.........chalo let me go the sadooo will start again .............you know what I feel you both can be closely related .........dono ke dono sadoo ..............chalo bye

Riddhima: Bye ............ Riddhima never took offense about Juhi's comments she knew she  never meant any harm. ........Suddenly she realised that she had forgotten to ask Juhi the doctors name ............Jaane do kal pooch loongi.

Link to the next update

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1573841&PID=38044935&#38044935

Edited by DJ.. - 01 February 2011 at 9:39pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNU30Mrs.Dravidnomadsoulmala1108vidyashree_Moumi_jacobharry10011Ovi_Tanninine2kiran255...Noorya...-Zoya--Prithi-monty22poojahandaPragziessdtvgojanMidnightMusingsNusiSgnidha1983norzarLennie-x-Reshu-x-Rajiniliciousindian_beauty

zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

nine2 IF-Dazzler
nine2
nine2

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
wonderful part...so juhi n sid meet:)...when i read ur reply i was expecting that rids will at least know abt sid being here thru juhi bt it didnt happen :)....o well..wats up with atul?...is he mad at rids for the thing she did with sid...well then thats grt...anxiously waithing for SR to finally meet.....plz cont soon n thanks for th pm :)
Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Great update BroHug
And i like the way Atul's treating Riddhima..:P
and i cannot wait for the next part now..SR will meet =)
And you are building Juhi's character really well!

-Raindrops-

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Great update DJ

I knew dis dat SR will not meet so soon LOL

Anyways loved d way Atul is treating Ridz Tongue

& Ridz is right voh Sid k layak nahi hai

I really like Juhi's character Embarrassed

Can't wait 4 d next part..
Update soon....

DJ..

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeenia

I completely agree with Ridhimma for a change DJ.....woh kabhi bhi sid ki layak nahi thi!!!

So still no SR meeting!! Hope you dont keep us waiting much longer!Big smile

strange fact that Shashank and Sid both loved Riddhima a lot but she never deserved the unconditional love they gave her............

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nine2

wonderful part...so juhi n sid meet:)...when i read ur reply i was expecting that rids will at least know abt sid being here thru juhi bt it didnt happen :)....o well..wats up with atul?...is he mad at rids for the thing she did with sid...well then thats grt...anxiously waithing for SR to finally meet.....plz cont soon n thanks for th pm :)

the reason i wanted to put up in this update also but did not have the time to write but will put up soon ........

Edited by DJ.. - 12 January 2011 at 1:38am

nine2

Go to top