Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 (Page 58)

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeenia

Thankyou DJ for the wonderful update!

You took me through the whole of the SR journey again through the dialogues. And you brought out Ridhimmas confused state of mind beautifully!!

Arman was always selfish in love and Sid was always selfless. And by the time Ridhima realised that it was too late!!

Thank you Zeenia.........its always my pleasure............

and I should thank you for taking the time out to read this update and I am sure you will not disagree with what I said you had to take a lot of time to read this extra long updateLOL

StarshineHues IF-Sizzlerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Awesome, awesome update DJ !! You've explained everything so, so well, I totally loved reading it. And seriously, it made me remember how screwed up Riddhima's head really was, but your update actually explains the why.  Lovely part, and I think I sort of get you didn't do the farz bit abhi.
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
hi

thanks DJ for such wonderful updates, i enjoyed reading it and more than anything else i loved your style of writing and how you look at the characters and they situations. Well explained

would love to see you write more in future,

norzar

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StarshineHues

Awesome, awesome update DJ !! You've explained everything so, so well, I totally loved reading it. And seriously, it made me remember how screwed up Riddhima's head really was, but your update actually explains the why.  Lovely part, and I think I sort of get you didn't do the farz bit abhi.

Thank you Aditi

I am glad you like it.

-Prithi- IF-Rockerz
-Prithi-
-Prithi-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
great part
Thanks for the pm
MidnightMusings IF-Sizzlerz
MidnightMusings
MidnightMusings

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
OMG DJ!!!    No words to describe.... So Armaan has practically left Riddhima to pursue another career!!  N Of  Course Confusion Queen samaj hi nahi paa rahi ki wi Sid se pyar karti hain!!!

God, it's no nice, many feelings were evolved..... Did Riddhima have any complication? I mean... U wrote that what She could not give him, he is getting from someone else..... I think, i am getting some clues!!!

Nyway.... Update soon!!!
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Liashna

OMG DJ!!!    No words to describe.... So Armaan has practically left Riddhima to pursue another career!!  I have made much reference to Riddhima's dialogues and perception and what has been the case in the serial ...........many a times armaan has left for what ever reasons they may be but he has so his leaving again in my FF was something I felt could have happened.

N Of  Course Confusion Queen samaj hi nahi paa rahi ki wi Sid se pyar karti hain!!!  I am talking about the past uptil now Riddhima has in the last update excepted that she did love Sid Furthermore in the serial also she has stated so not once not twice but four times to be accurate. Now in this FF is she does really still love him is yet to be seen.

God, it's no nice, many feelings were evolved..... Did Riddhima have any complication? I mean... U wrote that what She could not give him, he is getting from someone else..... I think, i am getting some clues!!!

You will know soon ............

Nyway.... Update soon!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightMusings

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Part 29

An exhausted Sid somehow managed to catch some sleep duing the journey back to Mumbai. His car was nearing to the place which used to be his home 10 years back. As the car was nearing the house, he decided against going at. Sid really had no intentions of going back to the home which had memories of his past life, times spent with Riddhima. Yes, she was long gone from his life but yet it was difficult to detach her completely. He felt he is better off not going near anything that had her memories. Anywhich ways he had to go to Sanjeevani, another place which held his memories. Not only Riddhima but many more. Why unnecessarily add to it. He now has a different life a new responsibility his little angel whom he wants to return to so then lets concentrate on finishing his work and leave.

Sid: Gadi Sanjeevani ki taraf le chalo.

Driver: Sir aapko rest nahi leni Aap kal se soye nahi hai theek tarah se. Kal raat bhi aapne travel kiya aur aaj raat bhi. Main toh din mein so liya tha lekin aap toh woh bhi nahi kar paye hai.

Sid: Nahi theek hai abhi todhi neend poori ho gayi hai aur waise bhi agar kaam jaldi khatam ho gaya toh main nikhal jayunga Panchgani ke liye Jitne jaldi ho sake Rohan ke paas jana hai.

Driver: Par saab aap aise kaise jayenge. Rest nahi toh sirf fresh toh ho lijiye Pata nahi kitni der aapko waha lagega kaam khatam karne ko. By this time the driver knew what exactly Sid was here for and felt bad for him that in this moment of grief he had to come down for some work.

Sid thought for a moment and agrees. Soon they reach home.

Sid: Aap ek kaam kijiye ..............aap jaa ke araam kar lijiye main aapko phone karta kab wapis jaana hai. Sanjeevani jaate waqt main taxi le longa.

Standing in front of the door of his apartment he is still contemplating 'This is one place I surely did not want to come back to. Damn hell this film festival if not for it I would be staying in a hotel. He is standing in front of His mind is recollecting all those times spent here. His days of internship, his wild ways, bringing home Riddhima as his bride for the first time ...............Riddhima!!!!................He closed his eyes for a moment took a breath and brushed his thoughts aside. 'I don't need to think about all this Lets just focus on what needs to get done.' He opened the door and set his bags down. Standing in the living room he wondered what should be his next step Bedroom or guest room ...............'Riddhima used to use the bedroom while I used to be in the guest room ................he contemplated.............images of the past again came rushing in ............. 'tum mere kamre mein soo jaana mein guest room mein soo jaata hoon ' ............'  Once again irritated with himself he brushed his thoughts aside and settled into the guestroom and decided to sleep for some time.

=============================================================================

Juhi and Riddhima had gotten ready for the day and were sitting down to have their breakfast. Riddhima seemed a little uneasy Though Juhi had not reacted very negatively; Riddhima was not sure whether she had just done that to make her feel comfortable for the time being in order to make her open up or she has indeed accepted her with her mistake just like Sid did. Though by past history she knew Juhi was never judgemental. But what she had revealed last night was way too drastic. While Juhi was still not sure whether she should broach the topic or not. She had seen Riddhima's vunerable state last night and though now she looked calmer yet she was not sure what Riddhima's real intentions were especially after hearing all that Riddhima had felt for Sid. Finally she decided that its best to talk it out.

Juhi: Tumhe kya lagta hai Sid hoga conference mein?

Riddhima knew where the conversation was heading towards but knew could not escape it. If not to Juhi then to herself she has to answer these questions. 'Shayaad'

Juhi: Aur hua toh?

Riddhima: Pata nahi

Juhi: Kya tum usse milna nahi chahogi.

Riddhima: Pata nahi ............

Juhi: Kyu jhoot bol rahi hoo?

Riddhima:Jhoot nahi bol rahi hoon..................... haan mein chahati hoon ki woh waha ho ...........dekhna chahati hoon ek baar usse ..............kaisa hai theek hai na..............

Juhi: darti hoo na ki kahi uss din ka sapna ..........???

Anxiety took over Riddhima completely. That dream still gave her jitters even though the other night she did feel that danger was averted. Nahi Juhi please ..........please aisa mat kaho Mein sirf ek baar tasalhi karna chahati hoon ki woh theek hai............mein nahi milongi usse............milna bhi nahi chahiye........... aur waise bhi woh age badh gaya hoga ..............Sid hamesha apne aaj mein jeene wala insaan raha hai.............. kyu mein usse woh sab purani baate yaad dilavu ............. usse bahoot dukh diye hai ............ koi haq nahi banata mera un purane zakhmo ko mein taaza karo.............nahi milungi mein usse .........

Juhi: Don't worry ......I hope he is there and you can see him all fine.  Don't worry She smiled reassuringly at Riddhima.

Riddhima was moved by the warmth and understand that this lady displayed towards her. How can someone be so nice? A question she used to always ask herself about Sid.

Since the conference place was on the way to the hospital Juhi decided to drop Riddhima and then make way to the hospital.

Most of the journey they both were quiet. Riddhima did not know what was in store for her that day but then whatever be the case she knew that ultimately she definitely did not have any right to subject Sid to any further trouble. She knew that Sid was one person who always seeked her happiness, and her happiness where was it .............was she happy? The only thing that gave her happiness was her work, her patient's welfare......... Sanjeevani.  Let's just think of that then she thought. Somehow it always distressed her. She turned to Juhi and asked 'So what's the name of the doctor who is going to see the new patient?'

Juhi: You mean Purva?

Riddhima: Hmmmmmm

Juhi: Pata nahi .........itna pata hai ki kaafi skilled doctor hai ............Mr Shah bahoot mante hai uske family ko aur usse it seems............he mentioned he is one of the best surgeons in US.

Riddhima: oh ok.........theek hai ...........unse case discuss kar lena .........mein lunch time mein phone karti hoon jaane ke liye kya decide hua.............in case woh operate karna chahate hai toh kuch formalities complete karni padegi ...........just take care of him till then after all he is our guest till then...

Juhi: don't worry ...........waise bhi we need to be extra careful with him ...........

Riddhima: Why??? Looking all confused

Juhi: Pucca koi bhudhavu hoga ...........itna renowned hai toh todha sanki bhi hoga ................aur upar se vacation pe visit kar raha hai consultation ke liye .......... toh already frustrated hoga...............soch raha hoga kaha phas gaya ..........you know what I mean........... now you understand why I did not bother asking for the name ............. naam jaanke kya fayada ............todhi na mujhe us bhudhavu janam kundli nikalni hai..............

Riddhima: Kuch bhi ? tum na seriously kaha ki baat kaha le jaati ho ..........all amused laughs at Juhi's statements.

Juhi: nahi seriously koi aisa hot handsome sexy cute intelligent renowned aur rich doctor hota toh baat banti........ aur haan young bhi ........this criteria preceeds all the above........

Riddhima: bottomline aisa koi doctor nahi hoga ..............aur aise koi tailormade doctor kabhi bana toh pucca tumhare liye reserve kar denge ..........theek hai and laughs at Juhi's juvenile behaviour

Juhi: chalo mera ek action point mein strike out kar sakti hoon........

Riddhima: Kaunsa ??? Looking all confused once again

Juhi: at least I made you laugh ..............nahi toh Meena Kumari mode se tum bahar nakalti hi nahi .....

Riddhima realised how Juhi had intentionally turned the topic to lighten her mood..........and again went silent.

By the time they had reached the conference place Juhi parked the car and turned to Riddhima .............Hello Madam Main chup rahongi ........conference venue aa gaya .............chalo nikalo ............ mujhe der ho gayi toh woh bhudhavu meri class lega aur phir tum meri .............

Riddhima got out of the car. Thanked Juhi for everything and started walking towards to the venue. Suddenly Juhi called her ........Riddhima ......... Ye Meena Kumari mode leke Sid se mat milna .......... Smile ............

Riddhima smiled back at Juhi and headed towards the conference venue.

Link to the next update

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1573841&PID=38038762&#38038762

Edited by DJ.. - 01 February 2011 at 9:37pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyashreemala1108_Moumi_Ovi_Tanniblissfullkiran255-Zoya-...Noorya...-Prithi-PragziessdtvgojanshamilMidnightMusingsNusiSgmonty22poojahandaLennienorzarindian_beauty

Go to top