Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 (Page 50)

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidyashree

Dj nice update im happy nv sid hs cum to mumbai...nv its high time atleat in next update in dono ko mill va dona plz Wink...and by te way dis is te last update 4 2day r ul update it plz let me kn...

going off to sleeppp...........i am a little tight on schedule tomorrow so updates will happen only evening if possible sorry

vidyashree Senior Member
vidyashree
vidyashree

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ..

Originally posted by vidyashree

Dj nice update im happy nv sid hs cum to mumbai...nv its high time atleat in next update in dono ko mill va dona plz Wink...and by te way dis is te last update 4 2day r ul update it plz let me kn...

going off to sleeppp...........i am a little tight on schedule tomorrow so updates will happen only evening if possible sorry
k no probs thanks 4 informing...and atleast in next update make SR meet each other plz..

Edited by vidyashree - 02 January 2011 at 12:59pm
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
DJ i m actually very much confused with 25th updateConfused
Riddhima is married to Armaan? DJ just be ready if u r going to show thatEvil Smile and this time i m damn seriousApprove
nine2 IF-Dazzler
nine2
nine2

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
fantastic..sid's back n going to his penthouse...n juhi telling rids abt accepting her feelings for sid...hopefully she decides to visit the penthouse n meets sid ...n still confused abt the pooja,,,y is it so imprtant y is rids avoiding it...thanks for the pm n plz update soon!
Sehru_life IF-Sizzlerz
Sehru_life
Sehru_life

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
in was very nice parts bro but i am confused riddhima husband dont want to be doctor anymoreShocked is she was marriage to armaanShockedShocked 

please dont show us that please

update soon and pm me
psarada IF-Sizzlerz
psarada
psarada

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Nice updates DJ. Hmm my guess would be Riddhima is still married to Sid but she thinks that Sid has left Sanjeevani and has never become a doctor. Now I am pretty sure that Armaan has not disclosed the fact that Sid has gone to Houston or that Shilpa is her sister. Hmm I am waiting forward to see the reaction of Riddhima when she sees that Sid is a top doctor and infact a nuerosurgeon. Update soon.

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
nice update buddy
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

In a rush so could not PM you all ............sorry I am pressed for time so could not reply to comments .......once again sorry please bear with me ............Next update tonight another very long one

Part 27

Both Juhi and Riddhima were settling down to call it a day. When Juhi received a call to inform that the doctor who was to come for Poorva treatment would be in next morning. She checked with Mr Shah if any arrangement for stay were required to be made to which said it was not required. She finished the call and informed Riddhima about the same.

Riddhima hearing this looked relieved that finally things were moving for the new patient. Riddhima always had a very humane approach towards her patients. One of the qualities that Juhi liked the most apart from her fierce dedication towards ensuring every person around who can be help would be helped.

They both settled down in bed. Juhi was a widow. She lived in a small 1 BHK flat in Mumbai and had a modest lifestyle. Inspite of facing hardships she had a zest to live life to the fullest. She used to laugh joke around to the extent that at times Riddhima would get very upset with her casual approach. But yes she was a good doctor. 

Juhi: Ek baat poocho tumhe.....

Riddhima again started getting uneasy. Juhi was busy setting the alarm hence did not notice it.

Riddhima: Haan pooch..............

Juhi: How come you mistook Sid's presence for your husbands?

Riddhima: Somewhere I knew that he will not come here. Hence, I thought it was not Sid.

Juhi: But he is also not in town................woh tumhe maloom tha...................

Riddhima did not know how to answer this question ...............Woh .............actually woh ane wala tha  isliye............

Juhi: but not until this morning...........woh kal raat ko nahi ane wala tha..........

Riddhima know was really uncomfortable ...........Nervousness was clearly seen in her eyes........

Riddhima: actually i thought he would be in early .............but later he called to say he is not.................

Juhi: But you were not sure............ cause in the morning also .......... I felt you looked uncertain..........Doesn't it bother you that he is in town and still not wanting to meet you ................

Riddhima: Yes ............... it does it will of course I am his wife..............shouldn't a wife be bothered that her husband is in town .............

Juhi: Her husband is in town after many days the wife is not at home ..........he does not call his wife and the wife is wondering if he is there or not .................and even if ...........Juhi left the remaining unsaid............

Riddhima started flustering again..........of course it bother me .................

Juhi: but then .................???

Riddhima knew what Juhi was referring to referring to the conversation in the morning. Riddhima in her nervous vunerable state had confessed to something which she should not have..............

Riddhima trying to justify her morning statement Its nice to have space Juhi ...............

Juhi: so much space that .............???? It did  not bother you that he may be home or somewhere else with ..............

Riddhima breaking down once again ...............Nahi Juhi ..............aisa nahi hai..............

Juhi taking Riddhima hand in hers .................. aisa nahi hai toh kaisa hai................aren't you least bit bothered ..........that he may be with someone...................don't deny your feelings Riddhima.................

Riddhima: Nahi farak padta.................. kabhi kabhi

Juhi not letting Riddhima complete her statement ............ab aise mat kehna ki jo tum usse de nahi sakti woh usse koi aur de rahi hai ussi mein tum kush ho .........woh kush hai toh tum kush ho................. accept it Riddhima............tumhe basically kabhi farak nahi pada ............

Woh tumhare liye lakh possessive ho ........lekin tumhe koi farak nahi padta...............

Riddhima broke down crying once again .............. Actually Juhi you know what nahi padta mujhe farak ki woh hai yaha ya nahi .............woh kya kar raha hai ..............

Juhi: Par portray toh tum aur hi karti hoo .............sab ke samne .............Achi actress ho tum scarcastically taunting Riddhima................

Riddhima looked up in anger and withdrew her hand from Juhi's hold..............How could she say that ............??? This lady calls herself my friend and is accusing me of this............

Juhi noticed this and quickly started making amends .............Sorry ...............i did not mean to accuse you but see what I am trying to say is ........(thinking for a moment) .............. tumhe kabhi ek kutte ko dekha hai ............uska master usse kehta hai Sit toh he sits down He says Fetch  toh he goes and fetches..............What I am saying is you have trained yourself such..............Your set notions ..............

Riddhima: aisa nahi hai..............

Juhi: aisa nahi hai toh kaisa hai ..............I have seen you with him and you are not the same when you are at the hospital or .............when you are not in his presence.............you are not the same .........you have built a facade and not many can see through it ................

I have great vision ...........chasma nahi pehti na isliye ........i saw through it .......laughing at her own untimely joke............But Riddhima was not at all amused..........But somewhere deep down she knew it was true ..............apart from Juhi even Padma had once questioned her on this.................

Juhi: Jokes apart ............why are you doing this...............you can't train yourself to be happy.

Riddhima got up and went to the widow and started looking out. Juhi waited for Riddhima to break her silence

Riddhima: Uss waqt meri zindagi ek mazaak ban gayi thi Tang aa gayi thi mein armaan ki harkato se I felt like I was ganged up upon to accept my feelings for armaan. Sab ko lagta tha ki mere aur Sid ke beech jo issi ke wajah se hua.....................

Juhi: but wasn't that true.............. you loved armaan???

Riddhima: Yes ...........I loved him ...............images were forming in Riddhima's mind when she was talking 'Tumhe kya lagta hai mera tumhare kareeb ana yeh pyaar hai mera tumhare liye'..........She continued ......but somewhere i was not able to connect...........haan woh jo kuch karta tha uska farak padta tha mujhe par lekin mein khud ko nahin dekh paa rahi thi...........her thoughts trailed............'Meine soocha tha ki mein tumhari zindagi se hamesha ke liye chali jaoingi Par tumhi mujhe chod ke chale gayeSab log chahte the ki mein armaan ko accept kar lo because of the relationship we had and they felt that he would be the right person for me. Despite of being divorced he was ready to accept me.

Juhi hearing laughed sarcastically 'what a joke'

Riddhima continued 'Meine sab ko bahoot hurt kiya tha ........... itna kuch ho chukka tha aur mein nahi chahati thi ki mere zindagi aur mere family ka aur mazzak bane ........Socha ki armaan mujh se pyaar karta hai aur apnana chahata tha .............. haan mein pyar karti thi armaan se aur socha ki agar woh mera saath de toh shayad sab kuch theek ho jayega..............issi liye meine usse finally propose kiya

Random images once again forming in her mind 'I love you armaan' 'Kya tum mera saath donge zindagi bhar'

Link to the next update

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1573841&PID=37861361&#37861361

Edited by DJ.. - 01 February 2011 at 9:34pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.DravidANNU30vidyashreenomadsoulmala1108_Moumi_jacobharry10011nine2kiran255-Zoya--Prithi-...Noorya...PragzieshamilMeghzznidha1983NusiSgmonty22ssdtvgojanpoojahanda-Harshu-Rajiniliciousnorzarindian_beauty

Go to top